PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: Idiot in Celica on 14th St. North

Illusive 4-2
03-02-2012, 03:57 PM
As I was driving into work today at around 6:45 this morning heading southbound on 14th Street, a black cat eye Celica maybe GT-4 RHD was weaving through traffic, cutting people off (including myself) without signaling. As dangerous as it is trying to weave through the traffic during the morning rush, I saw them tailgate a pair of cars up ahead who were side by side weaving between the two lanes and then drove in-between them on a two lane road. Stupidest and most dangerous driving I've encountered in Calgary. Anyone know who this is? If you do, tell them to stop driving like a retard, they're going to get in an accident and will probably end up hurting an innocent bystander because they think is so damn cool to drive like a dickhead. :whipped: :guns:

G-ZUS
03-02-2012, 03:59 PM
Why you no call plate in

Illusive 4-2
03-02-2012, 03:59 PM
Couldn't make it out, I made out two letters and that was it, it was really dirty and he was weaving between the cars so I couldn't get a clear look...trust me I tried!! I was praying for a cop at the usual spot just at the crest of the hill between 64th and Beddington, but it was a long shot since it was so early in the morning :(

03ozwhip
03-02-2012, 04:03 PM
*in shaggy voice* IT WASNT ME!

ae92gts
03-02-2012, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by 03ozwhip

if it was you, you now know which car to sell :rofl:

Illusive 4-2
03-02-2012, 04:08 PM

Didn't you post up your GT-4 for sale in the marketplace?!?!? It's black too isn't it...and RHD...

03ozwhip
03-02-2012, 04:18 PM
haha ya it is, but i dont live in calgary, so i stand by my statement!

Illusive 4-2
03-02-2012, 04:27 PM
haha ya it is, but i dont live in calgary, so i stand by my statement!

Fair enough :)

03ozwhip
03-02-2012, 04:45 PM
what is this world coming to when 03ozwhip is being accused of crazy driving in the city?!?! i know better than that....i do it out of town, in my own town :D

bourge73
03-02-2012, 06:32 PM
test drive gone wrong! a say whaaaaaa

14th ave? Maybe he got pissed at all the retards going 50k in the left hand lane everyday....

..*JDM Hatch*..
03-03-2012, 11:39 PM
Black JDM ST205 RHD, Person lives in Hidden Valley. Drives like a fucking retard. wouldn't mind slamming on my brakes next time it comes flying up behind me!

Modelexis
03-04-2012, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by ..*JDM Hatch*..
Black JDM ST205 RHD, Person lives in Hidden Valley. Drives like a fucking retard. wouldn't mind slamming on my brakes next time it comes flying up behind me!

Hell ya man, risking a lifelong spine/back injury is totally worth scaring some random idiot.

If you did this and had to roll around in a wheelchair the rest of your life you could look back and think about the logic behind driving like an idiot in an attempt to stop someone else from driving like an idiot.
'he did it first' isn't worth risking injury.
Drive safe.

schocker
03-04-2012, 12:11 AM
Is this the car that is always parked at creekside then?
I believe I have seen him driving like a dumbass before also :guns:

Illusive 4-2
03-04-2012, 09:32 PM
Glad I'm not the only one who has encountered this moron on this forum. Now I know where he's coming from, can avoid him and report him the next time he gets out of line. He'll get what's coming to him eventually, hopefully just himself and doesn't hurt anyone else in the process.

403ep3
03-04-2012, 09:47 PM
Lol, the one thats parked at creekside is owned by someone that works at the Co-op gas bar.

Isaiah
03-04-2012, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Illusive 4-2

As I was driving into work today at around 6:45 this morning heading southbound on 14th Street, a black cat eye Celica maybe GT-4 RHD was weaving through traffic, cutting people off (including myself) without signaling. As dangerous as it is trying to weave through the traffic during the morning rush, I saw them tailgate a pair of cars up ahead who were side by side weaving between the two lanes and then drove in-between them on a two lane road. Stupidest and most dangerous driving I've encountered in Calgary. Anyone know who this is? If you do, tell them to stop driving like a retard, they're going to get in an accident and will probably end up hurting an innocent bystander because they think is so damn cool to drive like a dickhead. :whipped: :guns:

Although completely tangential to your grievance, the correct grammar would have been, ". . . cutting people off, including me, without signaling."

Carry on.

Illusive 4-2
03-04-2012, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Isaiah

Although completely tangential to your grievance, the correct grammar would have been, ". . . cutting people off, including me, without signaling."

Carry on.

Thanks for correcting my post.

Originally posted by 403ep3
Lol, the one thats parked at creekside is owned by someone that works at the Co-op gas bar.

If that is the same person, I wonder why they were heading towards the South so early in the morning...

Maxx Mazda
03-05-2012, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Illusive 4-2

Thanks for correcting my post.

If that is the same person, I wonder why they were heading towards the South so early in the morning...

Because race car.

freshprince1
03-05-2012, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Modelexis

Hell ya man, risking a lifelong spine/back injury is totally worth scaring some random idiot.

If you did this and had to roll around in a wheelchair the rest of your life you could look back and think about the logic behind driving like an idiot in an attempt to stop someone else from driving like an idiot.
'he did it first' isn't worth risking injury.
Drive safe.

Thanks, Mom.

max_boost
03-06-2012, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by G-ZUS
Why you no call plate in :werd:

I think it was probably adidas driving like that.

Modelexis
03-06-2012, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by freshprince1
Thanks, Mom.

Comment wasn't addressed to you, son.

Isaiah
03-06-2012, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Modelexis

Comment wasn't addressed to you, son.
Hi bro.