PDA

View Full Version : LF: Employment

firebane
03-03-2012, 07:24 PM
I am wanting to relocate from Peace River to Calgary. But before I do so I am hoping to either have a couple of interviews setup or a possible job to come to. I know both of these are had to accomplish when such distance is between me and there.

I plan to make a trip to Calgary between the 9-13 for any possible interviews that may come up but can come to Calgary sooner for interviews or a possible job as I am not currently employed.

My wage expectations starts around the $18/hr range and I'm versed in a few different things but am a quick learner. I do prefer indoor type jobs but depending on the work may not mind outdoor work either.

If you know of any places that maybe hiring outside of the scope of normal places to find jobs of which I can either phone, fax or email my resume off to please let me know.

Thanks.

TomcoPDR
03-03-2012, 08:04 PM
What do you do?

Thaco
03-03-2012, 08:07 PM
tomco needs a whipping boy

firebane
03-03-2012, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by TomcoPDR
What do you do?

I have no direct one thing that I do. I have experience in manufacturing, shipping/receiving, computers, etc.

Graham_A_M
03-03-2012, 08:11 PM
If you want to do some "modeling & Video work" with a black guy named Maurice; PM JRSCOOLLUDE.
They pay a lot more then $18, and its all "Inside work" if you know what I mean. ;) Should fit right "in" with your "receiving" experience.

firebane
03-03-2012, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Graham_A_M
If you want to do some "modeling & Video work" with a black guy named Maurice; PM JRSCOOLLUDE.
They pay a lot more then $18, and its all "Inside work" if you know what I mean. ;) Should fit right "in" with your "receiving" experience.

:facepalm:

Thanks! But uh no thanks.

bourge73
03-03-2012, 08:32 PM
I know a guy, his name is Arash. He is hiring for an Automotive Design Career!, you should check it out brah!

Cos
03-03-2012, 08:43 PM