PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on Cosmos Collision

Masked Bandit
03-09-2012, 12:55 PM
I'm wondering if anyone has opinions on this shop (good or bad)? Who has done business with them and how did it go?

austic
03-09-2012, 12:58 PM
i have had work done there twice, happy with the work but they were very busy and took a while to get in.

redblack
03-09-2012, 01:03 PM
Sister in law repaired her is250 there. Its a very busy shop and it took her about 6 weeks to get it in. Overall she is happy with the work that was done.
They seem to repair alot of German cars there, Audi/BMW/Mercedes.

Tik-Tok
03-09-2012, 01:22 PM
I took my Audi there when it was hit a few years back, they did a good job, and no complaints at all. As said, they are BUSY. Takes awhile to get in.

Another Beyonder works there (or did when my car was there)... can't recall his username though.

rojhero
03-09-2012, 01:24 PM
I've gone there twice a couple years ago (once for rust warranty and once for a fender bender) and overall I was quite impressed. I'm super picky so I found some minor faults on both repairs. There were some slight misalignments that most people would never see even if they were looking directly at it. So far, The repairs have held up well over the past couple of years. Loc was a great person to deal with and you can tell he's passionate and proud of his work. Also, when I was there the lot was filled with high end/exotic cars.

In terms of scheduling, it's tough to get in and as with any body shop they might take a couple days longer than initially estimated to get the work done.

Here's my writeup on them for the rust warranty:

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=244335&page=2

JustinMCS
03-09-2012, 02:33 PM
Friend took his 2011 Audi S4 there this past September to get fixed after he was rear ended at a red light.

2 month wait to get in, looks great now and he is pleased with the results. They are busy for a reason it would seem and a lot of high end cars on the lot and in the shop.

2002civic
03-09-2012, 05:01 PM
I've done a lot of work with them and they do really good work, but they do take a while to get in and are on the pricier side (but the good work makes up for it)

CMW403
03-11-2012, 04:31 AM
Wow, nice to see all these positive comments on a body shop.

pf0sh0
03-11-2012, 09:19 AM
Glenmore Audi takes all customer cars with body damage to cosmos collision.

They do awesome work... but are very busy!