PDA

View Full Version : Need help for a bachelor party.

spikerS
03-10-2012, 01:25 PM
Hey guys. I got tossed into throwing a last minute bachelor party, and I need some help.

We are just going to hold it at my house, but a few people wanted strippers, and others didn't so, we have come up with the idea of topless servers for a few hours during the poker game.

Problem.

Where or who do I contact to find a couple or even 1 hot chick willing to do this? and what kind of costs are we looking at?

Graham_A_M
03-10-2012, 01:29 PM
There are topless servers, check the yellow pages. I think most are $75/hr or close to it. I'd find a cute chick friend thats down with doing that and just pay her that same sum if you can.

To me I'd avoid strippers. Kind of a bit much, and I dont know about most people but I dont want some dirty skank in my place thats seen more sausage then what would go down in Ocktoberfest. :dunno:

Seems like bachelor parties and strippers go hand in hand, but for any of my friends or myself (if it ever happened) We've never had any and we wouldn't have it any other way. Pointless waste of money really....

spikerS
03-10-2012, 01:37 PM
I am of the same mind, but, having a topless server or poker dealer for the game would be fun.

baygirl
03-10-2012, 01:52 PM
Call a bikini bar and see if one of their server's would work for cash. Don't know how much that would cost though.

rob the knob
03-10-2012, 03:59 PM
http://www.dreamgrl.com/pages/stags.html

http://www.dreamgrl.com/pages/dreamgirls.html

KRyn
03-10-2012, 04:24 PM
What kind of male doesn't want strippers? Jeez I hope I never have to celebrate with said fags.

Graham_A_M
03-10-2012, 04:32 PM
^ The kind that doesn't want some filthy dirtbag in my house. :dunno:

Anything must go with you if you like to party with those kinds of girls.

To me any girl thats seriously hot wouldn't do this sort of thing.
What bachelor parties I've been to that did have strippers, they weren't particularly hot, usually just fairly good looking to average. So to pay $$$$ just to have THAT going on is a wasted effort really.
:dunno:

KRyn
03-10-2012, 04:47 PM
I love dirty girls... my one weakness. Just like you love jail bait! :poosie:

SOAB
03-10-2012, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Graham_A_M
The kind that doesn't want some filthy dirtbag in my house. :dunno:

Anything must go with you if you like to party with those kinds of girls.

To me any girl thats seriously hot wouldn't do this sort of thing.
What bachelor parties I've been to that did have strippers, they weren't particularly hot, usually just fairly good looking to average. So to pay $$$$ just to have THAT going on is a wasted effort really.

says the guy that has chick friends willing to serve alcohol to people while naked for cash...

There are topless servers, check the yellow pages. I think most are $75/hr or close to it. I'd find a cute chick friend thats down with doing that and just pay her that same sum if you can.

dunno what kind of chicks you hang out with but they sound like whores to me...

Q-TIP
03-10-2012, 04:49 PM
I agree with you man, strippers have been a disappointment in my stag experience. Topless server isn't a bad idea but I would make sure to get a photo before you hire otherwise you might be set up for failure again.

ExtraSlow
03-10-2012, 05:30 PM
Independent Artists. they have the whole spectrum.
If you request it, they have gals that are pretty capable dealers as well.
Looks like their stags page is: Stags Canada (http://www.stagscanada.ca/)

baygirl
03-10-2012, 05:53 PM
He found one from this site:
http://www.wix.com/angelswithelegance/partyinc#!about

max_boost
03-10-2012, 05:58 PM
I'd find a cute chick friend thats down with doing that and just pay her that same sum if you can.

:werd: Y U NO ASK BAYGIRL?

baygirl
03-10-2012, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by max_boost

I had to say no because I'm in Newfoundland:(

sevewone
03-12-2012, 06:46 AM
http://www.analringtossgirls.com/main.html

RY213
03-12-2012, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by max_boost

He said cute chick friend...

dexlargo
03-12-2012, 11:07 AM
I have quite a bit of knowledge in this area, as for a 5 year period starting about 10 years ago, I booked many (probably 15-20)stag events for members of an organization I am involved with.

We've tried all kinds of things and I can tell you that topless waitresses are totally the way to go. Paying a stripper $300-$500 for a 15 minute show is a total waste of money when for the same price you can have a topless waitress for 4 hours. That said, we usually had both.

The other benefit is that usually, (in my experience, invariably) if you pay the waitress another hundred or two at the end of their 4 hours, they'll do a 15 minute full strip show, which is usually way better than a straight-up stripper because by that time they've gotten to know everyone there. They usually bring an extra outfit and a CD for this possibility.

FWIW, we always booked through Independent Artists, and there's a reason for that: because we always had someone show up - rarely was it actually the girl selected from their books, but that's the nature of the business. Don't be shocked if a completely different girl arrives than you expect.

We used another agency once and no girl showed up - we called the agency and they sent someone else over but she didn't get to the party until 1am when we were wrapping up, so we told her to go away and we got our deposit back - we would much rather have had the entertainment that we booked, though. So, be careful that you arrange with a reliable agency, because the girls aren't reliable.

The others may be reliable, but we found IA, while distasteful to deal with - the guy in their office is a total scumbag, but what are you gonna do? - always got someone to the event.

Story time:

The most exceptional stag we ever had, we hired a topless waitress who brought two friends with her unannounced who told us that they would also work the event as topless waitresses for an extra $100 each - they were all very good looking, so they were taken up on that offer immediately. At the end of the night for another hundred each, they did a 3 girl show which was ridiculous - if you're into that sort of thing. I remember nothing about the actual stripper that we hired, but I'll never forget that 3-way...

Those girls didn't keep working in Calgary, sadly. We tried to book her/them again a couple of months later and she had dropped off of the map. Again, the nature of the industry...

Tik-Tok
03-12-2012, 11:11 AM
Just be prepared for at least one friend to be trying to hit her up the entire night, and distracting her from her duties.

spikerS
03-12-2012, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by dexlargo
I have quite a bit of knowledge in this area, as for a 5 year period starting about 10 years ago, I booked many (probably 15-20)stag events for members of an organization I am involved with.

We've tried all kinds of things and I can tell you that topless waitresses are totally the way to go. Paying a stripper $300-$500 for a 15 minute show is a total waste of money when for the same price you can have a topless waitress for 4 hours. That said, we usually had both.

The other benefit is that usually, (in my experience, invariably) if you pay the waitress another hundred or two at the end of their 4 hours, they'll do a 15 minute full strip show, which is usually way better than a straight-up stripper because by that time they've gotten to know everyone there. They usually bring an extra outfit and a CD for this possibility.

FWIW, we always booked through Independent Artists, and there's a reason for that: because we always had someone show up - rarely was it actually the girl selected from their books, but that's the nature of the business. Don't be shocked if a completely different girl arrives than you expect.

We used another agency once and no girl showed up - we called the agency and they sent someone else over but she didn't get to the party until 1am when we were wrapping up, so we told her to go away and we got our deposit back - we would much rather have had the entertainment that we booked, though. So, be careful that you arrange with a reliable agency, because the girls aren't reliable.

The others may be reliable, but we found IA, while distasteful to deal with - the guy in their office is a total scumbag, but what are you gonna do? - always got someone to the event.

Story time:

The most exceptional stag we ever had, we hired a topless waitress who brought two friends with her unannounced who told us that they would also work the event as topless waitresses for an extra $100 each - they were all very good looking, so they were taken up on that offer immediately. At the end of the night for another hundred each, they did a 3 girl show which was ridiculous - if you're into that sort of thing. I remember nothing about the actual stripper that we hired, but I'll never forget that 3-way...

Those girls didn't keep working in Calgary, sadly. We tried to book her/them again a couple of months later and she had dropped off of the map. Again, the nature of the industry...

Well, I ended up finding a outfit called "angels with elegance" and they hooked me up last minute. He warned me that because it was last moment, any of the girls I chose might not be available. So I gave him 3 names from the website in order that we wanted, and the first name I gave him, was the girl that showed up.

I booked her from 9-11, and the guy told me that they had a special going on for March, with any booking over 2 hours, got a 3rd hour free. So, she ended up staying until midnight. They showed up right on time, and the guy was there right at midnight to pick her up, and both were very friendly and personable. Fees for her were actually very reasonable, cheap even. Worked out to be $75 an hour for serving and dealing the poker tournament, so $150 and tossed in a $50 tip.

She made quite a bit of cash though, doing shots and such, i think she walked out of there with $6-$700 in cash in her pocket. Only thing I am ticked about there was, she used up the last 2 bottles of my crab apple vodka I made for the shots.

overall, I would say the experience was a good one, and risking a verbal lashing from the GF, she was pretty cute. Managed to sneak a couple covert pics to send a friend who couldn't make it, and he gave 2 thumbs up. I would definitely use them again if I get asked to do another bachelor party.

Originally posted by Tik-Tok
Just be prepared for at least one friend to be trying to hit her up the entire night, and distracting her from her duties.

Yeah, I knew that was going to happen, and sure enough it did, but oh well, everyone still had a great time.

spikerS
03-12-2012, 11:39 AM
double post

dexlargo
03-12-2012, 02:57 PM
Didn't realize it was that much of a last minute thing. Glad it all worked out for you!