PDA

View Full Version : Album Full of Extremely Rare Cars

freshprince1
03-12-2012, 11:10 AM
Saw this on Reddit, thought I'd pass it along. This guys works with some crazy-rare exotics...make sure to read the descriptions:

LINK TO FULL ALBUM (http://imgur.com/a/mGeOO)

Edit: Turns out he's a Cameraman for a TV show on SPEED, so he's come across some incredible finds.

Graham_A_M
03-12-2012, 05:21 PM
Holy shit.

Must be nice to have so much power & money you can approach any car company; leave alone Ferrari and ask them to make you a one-of-a kind supercar to your liking.
Thats fucking insane... It must cost an absolute boat load of money to have them create an almost one of a kind car... Just the amount of tooling, machining, engineering and so on.

I was going to say "some" of those cars are absolutely amazing, but compared to anything else that were used to; that would be quite an insult.
I'd give my left nut to own much of any of those.

Ven
03-12-2012, 06:58 PM
I remember reading about the Ferrari FX in either MotorTrend or Car&Driver when I was a kid.

F-40 is still my absolute favorite though.

sneek
03-12-2012, 07:13 PM
I am pretty sure he is wrong about the EB110. I know there are at least 2 in SoCal ;)

Of all the cars posted the 250GT would be my favorite, but he F40 would come as a close second.

xnvy
03-12-2012, 07:29 PM
That Deusenberg! :drool:
The F40 and the 8C are also two of my faves. I've always hated the bumpers on the US spec Countach, severely detracts from the aesthetics.

jsn
03-12-2012, 08:46 PM
I actually find the ferrari FX to be quite an ugly car. Looks like a love child between an older camero and a corvette. I guess the fact that it's one of a kind adds to its appeal though.

The f40 is still my favorite ferrari though