PDA

View Full Version : Online Parts ordering!!! NEED HELP!!!

TL911
03-14-2012, 11:38 AM
Hi Gang,

So i have decided that i want to order and buy parts online. But me being a consumer and kind of scared to try any site, thought i would see if anyone from Beyond could help me out.

I am from Calgary AB so the parts would come here, i have 2 import cars and 1 domestic truck. I am looking for the best sites that i can use to buy parts, and if possible the cheapest sites.

Thanks,

TL911

Sugarphreak
03-14-2012, 11:46 AM

vengie
03-14-2012, 11:57 AM
Go to a forum for each car, search for a highly recommended forum sponsor and order away.

I've done this with every car I've owned. No issues.

heavyD
03-14-2012, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by vengie
Go to a forum for each car, search for a highly recommended forum sponsor and order away.

I've done this with every car I've owned. No issues.

This is pretty well what I do. When I had my EVO I joined a few EVO forums and now Mustang forums. You will find the poor vendors are weeded out pretty well. I just ordered a Borla S-Type exhaust from Summit Racing. They are top notch but the truth is I have probably ordered more parts online than anybody over the years from ebay and all sorts of vendors over the world for all of my cars and really have very few if any poor experiences.

G-ZUS
03-14-2012, 12:27 PM
rockauto
amazon

craigcd
03-14-2012, 01:07 PM
I have used autopartsway - free shipping over certain amount. Decent price, and quick to arrive.

Hallowed_point
03-14-2012, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Sugarphreak
For general parts and aftermarket stuff, I've ordered from the following quite a few times and would reccomend them:

Summitracing.com
Jegs.com
jcwhitney.com

If you plan to get more specific parts, Bowness Auto is really well priced and they sell generally better quality products than Napa or CT. I also use the Honda West parts department quite a bit for aftermarket stuff.

+1 for Summit racing, fast shipping and summit bucks. :thumbsup: Unlike a lot of other US based companies I've dealt with, these guys seem to ship here a lot faster!!

TL911
03-22-2012, 10:26 AM
Thanks guys!

7thgenvic
03-22-2012, 10:34 AM
Summit racing is the best so far that I've used.