PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for Custom Framing

the_man
03-14-2012, 03:54 PM
Anyone have any suggestions for a place that does custom framing? I'm looking to frame a news article (it's a full page article).

HomespunLobster
03-14-2012, 04:14 PM
PM'ed

Chantastic
03-14-2012, 05:02 PM
My Frame Shoppe, on Edmonton Trail

the two ladies there always do amazing work for me. Warning though: custom framing aint cheap, no matter where you go

eglove
03-14-2012, 05:04 PM
pm'd

craigcd
03-14-2012, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Chantastic
My Frame Shoppe, on Edmonton Trail

the two ladies there always do amazing work for me. Warning though: custom framing aint cheap, no matter where you go

I want to get my degree framed at Michaels and the cost was $160.00ish at 50% off. I am still in shock and it wasnt even some crazy custom job- might just buy an off the shelf deal.

Chantastic
03-18-2012, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by craigcd

I want to get my degree framed at Michaels and the cost was $160.00ish at 50% off. I am still in shock and it wasnt even some crazy custom job- might just buy an off the shelf deal.

You can get pre-made ones designed specifically for certificates/degree's etc. They use all archival (acid free) material, and have UV protective glass. Most importantly, they're cheap. Like $40 if I recall. I know My Frame Shoppe has them (you might wanna call in advance, I'd imagine they are popular and sell fast around graduation time).