PDA

View Full Version : FS: Rare JDM Tope Fuel Turbo Kit For ITR

lostdeception
02-01-2004, 04:06 PM
HELLO! I SCAMMED PEOPLE ON HONDATECH! REMEMBER THAT BEFORE READING THIS THREAD!

Selling a brand new JDM Top Fuel turbo kit for an ITR. This kit is extremely rare and hard to find. Top Fuel is known to produce top notch products, so quality is not an issue. It comes with a Blitz KKK ball bearing turbo, so spool time should be very quick. Blitz turbos alone are pretty expensive to begin with. It was all going to be installed, but decided to sell the car. Asking $4300, buyer pay shipping, located in Virginia. For serious buyers only. Email me at [email protected]

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p40378a74f7a24fdf1eb552779a2f5ba6/f9d68f50.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p1f4820231cb589b1dc9dd4a1c87ea03a/f9d68f58.jpg

integra_vate
02-01-2004, 07:38 PM
4300 US ? that would be like 7500CDN

BigShow
02-01-2004, 07:40 PM
you can say that again batman

buh_buh
02-01-2004, 07:44 PM
Actually $4300USD would be around $5600CDN

gpomp
02-01-2004, 08:05 PM
Top Fuel turbo kit is :bigpimp:

lostdeception
02-01-2004, 08:20 PM

Anyone interested? The quality alone is amazing.

Voodoo Child
02-02-2004, 01:00 PM
What else is included in the kit?
From what I remember the Top Fuel kit is very
"incomplete"...especially for that price.

lostdeception
02-02-2004, 01:07 PM

GO to the Takaira site. The kit usually goes for this price without intercooler. This includes the intercooler. The quality is really nice when seen in person. Plus the turbo alone, is worth alot because it is a Blitz ball bearing turbo......so spool time will be quick. Look around, you'll see that this kit is actually a good price. To really get the most, you need to run a standalone such as AEM, run larger injectors as well as a pump. That's all you need, and that's what all turbo kits need to actually be reliable. Whoever is serious, email me about any questions you have.

Voodoo Child
02-02-2004, 01:17 PM
Here I'll explain a little better for you...
I.E
- Is there a downpipe? What size?
- Is there charge piping that comes included? What size?
- Is there a BOV included? What brand?
- Do the couplings and necessary hoses come included?
- Are there oil feed/return lines included?
- What size is the turbo? T3? T3/T4? What housing?
- Is the manifold Cast? SS?
- What is the size of the intercooler? _"x_"x_"
People need to know these things to make an
educated decision on whether or not they are going to buy
the kit....

lostdeception
02-02-2004, 01:25 PM

http://www.takakaira.com/performance/main.html Look under Top Fuel. If you are a serious buyer, leave me an email and I'll get back toy ou with as much info as I can. It's the wastegate kit.

legendboy
02-02-2004, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by lostdeception
http://www.takakaira.com/performance/main.html Look under Top Fuel. If you are a serious buyer, leave me an email and I'll get back toy ou with as much info as I can. It's the wastegate kit.

website doesn't say shit. why not post the info for everybody man. nobody likes a lazy seller :thumbsdow

lostdeception
02-02-2004, 02:01 PM

I'll do it later tonight....I know one thing that doesn't come with the kit is the intercooler. I was trying to find info on the Blitz KKK turbo. All I found was info for that turbo on MR2s and stuff....they are pretty up there in price. But tonight, I'll go over the list and see what's in it. I'm selling the turbo for a friend of mine. I know the wastegate is a Tial, the manifold is 3mm thick stainles steel, I'll find out everything tonight. I would prefer emailed questions, but if there are serious buyers, I'll give you all the info I can.

lostdeception
02-02-2004, 02:21 PM

The intercooler is Blitz, the blow off valve is Greddy, no down pipe, the piping is 2 1/2 roughly, but will be meaured tonight. I'll give you more info later. So you have to look at it this way. The kit is $4300 without shipping from Japan without intercooler or blow off valve. I'm selling for $4300 with those parts, so the price really isn't bad. Also for those interested, look for a pricing just for the Blitz KKK turbo, it's very expensive alone. If anyone is serious, let me know.

lostdeception
02-02-2004, 02:47 PM

Originally posted by Voodoo Child
Here I'll explain a little better for you...
I.E
- Is there a downpipe? What size?
- Is there charge piping that comes included? What size?
- Is there a BOV included? What brand?
- Do the couplings and necessary hoses come included?
- Are there oil feed/return lines included?
- What size is the turbo? T3? T3/T4? What housing?
- Is the manifold Cast? SS?
- What is the size of the intercooler? _"x_"x_"
People need to know these things to make an
educated decision on whether or not they are going to buy
the kit....

I truly understand that. I only know of 2 people in the states that have this kit....1 was a B20 VTEC EK that was in Turbo magazine. On the site, it says $4300 and that's not shipped. That doesn't even include a Blitz intercooler, or blow off valve. I'm selling it for the same price with those extras. I'll get closer pics and more info later. Are you interested in buying it?

Voodoo Child
02-02-2004, 04:11 PM
Might be interested if you provide me with all of the parts that are included and pics to show.
I'm just trying to get a better idea about the kit as it is rare here in North America.
:thumbsup:

lostdeception
02-02-2004, 04:28 PM

If you really are interested, I can work with you one the price. But I really would prefer you to email me. Either was is fine though.

Voodoo Child
02-04-2004, 03:59 PM
Still waiting on that e-mail you promissed me...

lostdeception
02-04-2004, 04:02 PM

Originally posted by Voodoo Child
Still waiting on that e-mail you promissed me...

I'm trying to find my USB chord so I can upload the pics....sorry for the delay