PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy clothes online?

Kobe
03-19-2012, 11:54 PM
I know there used to be a thread on Beyond about websites to buy clothes online and have shipped to Canada but I can't find it. :(

I was on Zappos.com and picked out a few items to find out they dont ship 2 Canada..

I got $275 in my paypal acct and want to spend it on some clothes (not ebay) where can I look?

BigDannyCool
03-20-2012, 12:23 AM
what kind of clothes are you looking for?

Kobe
03-20-2012, 12:24 AM
Designer Clothes..

Diesel, DKNY, Hugo Boss..

T-shirts / Dress shirts / Jeans /

Etc etc..

BigDannyCool
03-20-2012, 12:32 AM
djpremium.com

you could try revolveclothing.com don't know if they have paypal

beyond_ban
03-20-2012, 10:22 AM
Revolve. Free shipping internationally and there are always promo codes floating around the web. I just bought a pair of true religion shorts for $100.

hurrdurr
03-20-2012, 10:40 AM
I always use karmaloop

but it's not the kind of clothing you seem to enjoy wearing

VaN_HaMMeRSTeiN
03-20-2012, 03:44 PM
www.revolveclothing.com
www.asos.com
www.ssense.com
www.bluefly.com

That's in order of my preference. Asos is from the UK, and they ship DHL to Canada, so you'll pay a little dutie, but their prices are right and selection is awesome.
Revolve has gone down hill lately

schocker
03-20-2012, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by VaN_HaMMeRSTeiN
Revolve has gone down hill lately [/B]
Was your list supposed to go the other way then?
Also van hammerstein, how long does shipping take from asos?

I use ssense quite often, fairly quick shipping and decent selection and they usually have pretty good sales.

I haven't used revolve but ordered a bunch of g-star stuff from reverse-reverse, their deal website and shipping was like 4 days from California. It had no duty on about $300 but one time previously I had ordered some jeans off there and did pay duty :confused:

VaN_HaMMeRSTeiN
03-22-2012, 12:16 PM
Nope, Revolve still tops it, but it's not as great as it used to be, it's more into hipster trends right now, which I am not. May work for some though.

BebeGrl21
04-05-2012, 02:59 PM
Karmaloop rips me off every time I order there :(

DGill
04-05-2012, 03:16 PM
for the people that use karmaloop try plndr.com they have good sales and fast shipping, for some other designer clothes hautelook.com and beyondtherack.com are good but shipping takes a few weeks and their sales are always changing so you may have to wait until they have a sale on the stuff you like.

BebeGrl21
04-05-2012, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by DGill
for the people that use karmaloop try plndr.com they have good sales and fast shipping, for some other designer clothes hautelook.com and beyondtherack.com are good but shipping takes a few weeks and their sales are always changing so you may have to wait until they have a sale on the stuff you like.

Does plndr ship from USA?

TeamBestBud
04-06-2012, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by BebeGrl21

Does plndr ship from USA?

Yeah DHL. Usually on $200-300 orders I have to pay about $20 at the door.

bimmere92
04-07-2012, 08:46 AM
Are there any online stores some of you prefer to use for dressier clothing? gucci, burberry, tom ford type of stuff

some of the above websites are more modern type skater wear which isn't really my style... :dunno:

schocker
04-07-2012, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by bimmere92
Are there any online stores some of you prefer to use for dressier clothing? gucci, burberry, tom ford type of stuff

some of the above websites are more modern type skater wear which isn't really my style... :dunno:
Ssense has a bit of fancier stuff, but your best bet is probably just to order from neiman marcus, there is a free shipping code every month and I have never paid duty.

Kobe
04-07-2012, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by VaN_HaMMeRSTeiN
www.revolveclothing.com
www.asos.com
www.ssense.com
www.bluefly.com

That's in order of my preference. Asos is from the UK, and they ship DHL to Canada, so you'll pay a little dutie, but their prices are right and selection is awesome.
Revolve has gone down hill lately

Used revoveclothing, but still waiting for my items to come in

SR240SX
04-07-2012, 07:24 PM
Beyond the rack is good, but like mentioned before you need to wait for deals on stuff you like, but they send you emails all the time telling you whats on sale, I also beleive shipping is flat rate no matter how many items you get.

VaN_HaMMeRSTeiN
04-10-2012, 10:16 AM
Keep in mind that Friday and Monday last/this week were holidays, will hold a bunch of shit back.

JRSC00LUDE
04-10-2012, 01:07 PM
I wish I could order clothes online! I just spent an hour this morning trying on jeans and casual dress shirts, I couldn't find one pair that fit right and only found one shirt.

Almost everything I buy, outside of tshirts (but I'm really fussy as to the fit and neckline of them) ends up having to be tailored to make it fit properly.

It's not like I'm really a very big guy at 6' and 220, but I seem to be right in between L/XL for long sleeve casual dress shirts. L is usually not broad enough in shoulders, XL is too big through the body in general and looks huge. Jeans almost always have to be a couple sizes too big in the waist for my ass/quads to fit, like a 36 waist then tailored down to a 33.

It's a real pain in the ass. :cry: