Year : 2001
Make and Model : Honda Civic
Exterior Color : Black
Interior Color : Black
Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : ~230000
Location of Vehicle : Calgary North
Description :

For sale is my 01 Civic (EM2) Excellent car, but I am upgrading and its time for my old girl to go as I have no need for two cars.

This car is fairly basic being a DX model, so no real power options, so crank windows and manual locks unfortunately. However! Ive put lots of extra parts on this car that I've installed and upgraded over the last few years I've owned it. The car's been changed inside and out, and its very much been personalized to my own tastes, but I think that I've kept it pretty tasteful overall

Interior:
RSX Leather Seats
05 Si Gauge Cluster
05 Si Center Console and Dash
05 Si Leather shift knob
05 Si Leather steering wheel
AlpineType S Front Speakers
2x10" Alpine Type S Subwoofers
Pioneer Premier deck (Excellent deck, top end model when purchased, has ipod connectivity wired into center console)

Exterior:
Full lip kit( Urethane Mugen front lip, Type S Side Skirts, Type R Rear Lip, Currently not installed on the car)
17x7 Konig Helium w/BRAND NEW TIRES(Volk CE28 Replica, the silver wheels in the pictures, other wheels are not included, set of winter wheels will be included though)
RS Mesh grill
Fully tinted

Performance Mods:
Raceland coilovers
5 Zigen Exhaust
Front and rear strut bars
Benen B-Pillar bar

This car is super fun to drive (even if it is a little bit slow!), but with the coilovers and sticky summer tires it can take corners screechingly! This car has been very reliable to me and even starts in the worst of calgary winters, although its probably better to plug it in still than not to.

Now to talk about a few bad points, the paint was very rough when I first recieved it, so it had been given a wonderful spraybomb job, but its been through a few years of weather so its starting to wear and flake (mostly just on the front though from rocks and such.) Also the car was caught in last years big hail storm, so there are a few dents here and there along the top. But aside from that body wise its in good shape, no major dings and completely free of rust.

I am willing to negotiate on the price. As a whole package you are getting a ton of parts and a solid car. Thanks for looking

Asking Price : $4000

Contact info (or PM me) and Pictures in Kijiji Link

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-2001-Honda-Civic-Coupe-W0QQAdIdZ364897674