PDA

View Full Version : please keep an eye out =)

sh0ko
03-21-2012, 07:10 PM
hi guys..

was just wondering if you guys could keep an eye out for a few things that may be sold online anywhere.

a silver gucci wallet

http://www.topguccireplicas.com/images/GUCCI/181593yhpyin.jpg

and a white LV bag

[http://www.sac-vuitton-prix.com/images/LouisVuittonDamierCanvasspeedy25WhiteToteHandbag.jpg[img]

yes yes i know its LV stuff but my girls having a hard time this month. first she had a hit and run now someone broke into her rear window at superstore in broad daylight and stole her purse (which was hidden from sight) and had everything important (including two receipts for tv and computer repair) stolen. If anyone might have saw anything (superstore westwinds i believe.. haha.. NE jokes) or could keep an eye out for any of these items being sold thatd b great!

thanks

Neil4Speed
03-22-2012, 08:03 AM
Brutal man, I hope it works out for you.

sputnik
03-22-2012, 08:34 AM
In before the NE comments.

clem24
03-22-2012, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by sh0ko
yes yes i know its LV stuff but my girls having a hard time this month. first she had a hit and run now someone broke into her rear window at superstore in broad daylight and stole her purse (which was hidden from sight) and had everything important (including two receipts for tv and computer repair) stolen.

Well I don't want to be a dick but it obviously was not hidden from sight if thieves targeted her car. It's not like thieves will break every window in every car and hope something of value is inside. They obviously saw something there or saw her putting it in the back. It's a tough lesson to learn but next time, your girl won't be so stupid as to leave her purse in the back of her in the car.

Still sucks though. Nothing should ever be stolen but this is reality. Hope she finds it.

sh0ko
03-22-2012, 09:26 AM
^ i completely agree.. she normally takes it with her.. murphys law is a bitch..but ill take her word for it and "believe" that it was out of sight

Isaiah
03-22-2012, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by clem24
...your girl won't be so stupid as to leave her purse in the back of her in the car.
Why be rude and insensitive? Stupid is making an arrogant comment to someone who is already dealing with a difficult issue. The girl just made a mistake cowbow. Settle down.

A790
03-22-2012, 01:46 PM
Good luck with your search!