1997 :
Acura Integra Type R :
Champ White :
Charcoal with red stitching :
5 spd :
162,xxx kms :
Saskatchewan :
1.8L DOHC vtec -B18c5- :
This car is a solid example of one of the last 97' Integras you will find anywhere. The wheels are next to mint with no curb rash and new tires. The only aftermarket parts on the car were done for maintenance ( Exedy clutch, cross drilled front rotors, alum. radiator, and a short ram K&N intake). Factory suspension, factory exhaust, etc. This car was a daily/lady driven car for the last 7 years, the car is not absolutely perfect there are stone chips and a little bubble on the drivers side rear wheel well, but the body overall is very good for the age. The interior is solid, the seats could use a good shampoo but are clean to most standards and the bolsters are stiff and have no tears, even the factory floor mats still look pretty good. The trans is smooth no grinds in any gear, the motor runs strong and when vtec engages it pulls very very hard; it does however use a little oil and if I was going to keep I would be considering a rebuild in the next few years. I'm open to offers and would love to see this car go to somebody who would understand and appreciate it. :
$9800.oo :

Contact Information
[email protected] :
306-581-4796 :

Pictures :

:goflames: