PDA

View Full Version : Written in snow!

angierideswitme
02-01-2004, 08:52 PM
was driving home to chestermere last night when we noticed this written in the snow off of the number one highway. man, some people are just so racist......
Incase my picture is too shitty, it says "F*** LEBS

/////AMG
02-01-2004, 08:54 PM
:eek: Damn man, good eye, but what idiots.

BTW: Sweet pic lol, that one snowflake looks like the moon

angierideswitme
02-01-2004, 09:16 PM
It is the moon genius, and those arn't snow flakes, they're mysterious alien orbs

Redlyne_mr2
02-01-2004, 09:16 PM
Thats sad, what kind of lsoer would waste time doing that?

/////AMG
02-01-2004, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by angierideswitme
It is the moon genius, and those arn't snow flakes, they're mysterious alien orbs

You dumbass lol, look properly. moon :rolleyes:

3G
02-01-2004, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
Thats sad, what kind of lsoer would waste time doing that?

i know alot of goofs who would.

Why don't people grow balls and say that to a persons face rather than write it on a wall etc? Damn racists :thumbsdow

integra_vate
02-01-2004, 09:40 PM
i dont think i'd want to stop and take a pic ppl may think....

SI-vic
02-01-2004, 10:06 PM

smartass
get a new camera

MK3HKS
02-01-2004, 10:15 PM
the dude prolly got his ass kicked by one earlier in the day so the best he could do is that:dunno:

JordanLotoski
02-01-2004, 10:19 PM
hey for any dumb blonde chick walking by that, could be somewhat subliminal........

finboy
02-01-2004, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by SIRCANADA
hey for any dumb blonde chick walking by that, could be somewhat subliminal........

:rofl:

itsnotaDUB
02-01-2004, 11:05 PM
wow, its cold out. someone must have a real hate on for Lebs.

Moe Man
02-01-2004, 11:39 PM
i live in chestermere and i didnt see that....can you tell me where abouts exacly like near what sign or something,i would like to check it out

kevie88
02-01-2004, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Mx6GtTurbo

i know alot of goofs who would.

Why don't people grow balls and say that to a persons face rather than write it on a wall etc? Damn racists :thumbsdow

That's just the thing.. they have no balls at all. They're terrified of anything different than themselves:thumbsdow

angierideswitme
02-02-2004, 12:12 AM
lol, it's on the turn off to go back to calgary via 16th(number1),

on the hill to your right

but I was just there and now some snowmobilers ripped it up!!!!

must have seen it on beyond and driven over there!!??!

hampstor
02-02-2004, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by MK3HKS
the dude prolly got his ass kicked by one earlier in the day so the best he could do is that:dunno:

yeah no kidding, probably got his ass worked by them and thats the only way he can get back :)

GTS Jeff
02-02-2004, 04:20 AM
if i were to go to the trouble to do that shit id probably write something like "meat ball"

Dj_Stylz
02-02-2004, 08:28 AM
Some people got way to much time on their hands.

cbr_ryder
02-02-2004, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by MK3HKS

If he did get his ass kicked it wouldn't be by one, probably more like 10-20 of them...So really that probably was the only thing he could do.

SinisterProbeGt
02-02-2004, 12:28 PM
was driving home to chestermere last night when we noticed this written in the snow off of the number one highway. man, some people are just so racist......
Incase my picture is too shitty, it says "F*** LEBS

Haha Man that was fun eh I rember you called me right after you wrote that did it not take you like an hour to do that.
And now your posting pics of it on beyond.ca thats bold man really bold.....

j/k :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3g4me
02-02-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by cbr_ryder

If he did get his ass kicked it wouldn't be by one, probably more like 10-20 of them...So really that probably was the only thing he could do.

ramminghard
02-02-2004, 04:25 PM

If he did get his ass kicked it wouldn't be by one, probably more like 10-20 of them...So really that probably was the only thing he could do. :werd:

angierideswitme
02-02-2004, 04:47 PM
)
Originally posted by SinisterProbeGt

Haha Man that was fun eh I rember you called me right after you wrote that did it not take you like an hour to do that.
And now your posting pics of it on beyond.ca thats bold man really bold.....
j/k :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

yeah, I remember when I called you right after, You said you we're very busy with you mom(and might I say it sounded like it too:rofl: )

J/J
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

SinisterProbeGt
02-02-2004, 05:10 PM
)

yeah, I remember when I called you right after, You said you we're very busy with you mom(and might I say it sounded like it too:rofl: )

YOu got it all wrong I said your mom

:thumbsup:

OWNED
02-02-2004, 05:18 PM

HAHAHAHA

yea... porobably

angierideswitme
02-02-2004, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by SinisterProbeGt

YOu got it all wrong I said your mom

:thumbsup:

But my mom was with me while I wrote that in the snow(wink wink):thumbsup: I swear you specificly said it was your mom, and you mentioned how your dad was at the store getting lube.

method
02-02-2004, 06:48 PM
if it was 'fuck whites' no one would care.

stop crying.

SinisterProbeGt
02-02-2004, 07:24 PM

But my mom was with me while I wrote that in the snow(wink wink):thumbsup: I swear you specificly said it was your mom, and you mentioned how your dad was at the store getting lube.

ok ok now we getting out of hand

angierideswitme
02-02-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by method
if it was 'fuck whites' no one would care.

stop crying.

More people would care if it said that, because more people are white....it makes sense.

method
02-02-2004, 07:37 PM
uh, no.

Because whites dont care because "we" are the majority. As long as racism doesnt affect their jobs, their way of life, etc, minorities need to show that what a few stupid rednecks think doesnt bother them.

I used to see "lebs rule" written all over the place at my junior high and high school... I didnt care. Why should whatever some dumbass thinks affect me?

angierideswitme
02-02-2004, 07:44 PM
so your saying white people, in general are less racist then minorities?

I'm white and I just can't stand it when I see someone deface something proclaiming how a certain country is better. If fucking lebanon is so great, why don't you stay there and write that. thats what I think of all the shit written on buses and at school.

GorG
02-02-2004, 07:46 PM
Man i swear to god people have nothing better to do these days. Yea the guy probably did get a beat down and that was all he could do... thats sad, i dont get why people do dumb shit like that.

SPEC_CELICA
02-25-2004, 02:04 PM
Ignorant's is what makes smart people look good......

method
02-27-2004, 02:06 PM
No... I'm saying white's, being the majority, are less affected by racism directed towards them.

I dont care what some moron at a highschool thinks unless he winds up being alderman or something and has an affect on my life.

if the prime minister is spouting "I hate niggers", then we got a problem. if some homeless guy on 1st street is spouting "I hate niggers" then I could care less...

Ridelikeme
02-27-2004, 02:18 PM
who gives a fuck... last time i checked this was a car site.. not a site where little bitches could whine about their racial descrepincies... damn clown shits

Weapon_R
02-27-2004, 04:51 PM
If fucking lebanon is so great, why don't you stay there and write that.

Do you ever wonder why they are here in the first place you stupid fuck? Or any other ethnic minority for that matter? I have no patience for this sort of fucking bullshit.