PDA

View Full Version : Terrible experience at Calgary Subaru

topher91
03-24-2012, 06:16 PM
So went with a buddy of mine to check out a new WRX.

Got there, and place was pretty busy. Asked for some help from a sales guy who didn't really seem to be doing anything but apparently he was busy so he said he would go find someone to help me.

We waited for a bit (maybe 5-10min) and still no help...Finally, a sales guy came in from outside and saw us sitting in the STi in the showroom and asked us if we needed help.

So we explained to him that I was looking at purchasing a WRX. We walked over to his desk, looked up a few stock #'s and so off we go to have a look.

They had a couple on the lot (limited models) which was great. Was hoping to look at just a base model but oh well. The sales guy said they some base WRX's off-site so I asked if it was possible to go there, or have them bring one back and he said yes but not right now. I would have to come back....ok no problem....Well I wanted to test drive one they have there (limited or not). This is when the sales guy says, we don't allow test drives of these cars because they don't want to put km's on them. Hmmmm ok....So the sales guy said he will go talk to the manager and ok a test drive.

We walk back to the showroom, he disappears for a few minutes. Then he comes back to me saying the same thing, that they don't want people test driving the WRX because of people "drifting" and "driving fast" (his exact words).

He insisted that I understand their situation, then he said, "You should go talk to the manager and ask to test drive one". I replied "are you fricken' kidding me?! Its a Subaru!? I'm not going to go beg your manager to let me test drive a Subaru". I mean I can go to BMW, ask to test drive an M3 with no issues?!

After that, we didn't stick around much longer and walked out. Made a quick call to Centaur and they were more then happy to let me test drive one.

Met up with Nadim @ Centaur. AMAZING sales guy!!! Never dealt with a more knowledgeable guy about the cars he sells and was a pleasure to deal with and speak to!!!

SOOOO please go see Nadim if you are looking to buy a Subaru!!!!

Anyone know what the WRX dealer invoice is?? And someone buy my TAHOE!!! I'll sell it for cheap!!!

FOOTNOTES:

-Went to test drive WRX @ Calgary Subaru
-Was told to plead with manager to test drive a WRX
-left there and went to Centaur instead to get amazing service!
-Need someone to buy my Tahoe.

///END RANT

lilmira
03-24-2012, 06:20 PM
Should have shown him this:

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?threadid=346553

topher91
03-24-2012, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by lilmira
Should have shown him this:

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?threadid=346553

Totally must have been why!

But the roads are bone dry now....

Mitsu3000gt
03-24-2012, 06:28 PM
I had a similar experience at Calgary Subaru. I've been there twice now where they wouldn't let me drive the car I wanted to buy. Once for me, and once for a friend. They lost at least one sale for sure because they don't let people test drive.

Bone dry roads, middle of summer BTW.

Resurrected RA
03-24-2012, 06:41 PM
Subaru Calgary will never see me again. Worst experience at a dealership ever.

pf0sh0
03-24-2012, 06:41 PM
I have never dealt with sales there, but I have got service done on my car. The service end seemed to have pretty good customer service:dunno:. Can't speak for sales though

CanmoreOrLess
03-24-2012, 06:46 PM
For every Subaru you see on the roads of Calgary, there has to be three more not sold due to the local dealers trying their best to drive business to another car maker.

I was in Calgary Subaru a month ago, the sales guy was so stuck on me I asked him if this was a "velcro sales tactic". He asked what I meant, I told him to back the fuck up or get a mint and buy me dinner if he is going to be in my personal space.

The poor sod was fresh off the plane from India, selling Subies in Calgary.... good luck. I will buy from a non Calgary dealer if I can get enough courage to enter another dealership. Seriously looking at getting one from the USA and dealing with the warrantee issues as they are not so major and I can save a few grand overall.

topher91
03-24-2012, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by CanmoreOrLess
For every Subaru you see on the roads of Calgary, there has to be three more not sold due to the local dealers trying their best to drive business to another car maker.

I was in Calgary Subaru a month ago, the sales guy was so stuck on me I asked him if this was a "velcro sales tactic". He asked what I meant, I told him to back the fuck up or get a mint and buy me dinner if he is going to be in my personal space.

The poor sod was fresh off the plane from India, selling Subies in Calgary.... good luck. I will buy from a non Calgary dealer if I can get enough courage to enter another dealership. Seriously looking at getting one from the USA and dealing with the warrantee issues as they are not so major and I can save a few grand overall.

LOL who was your sales guy?! Sounded like the dude I was dealing with lol :facepalm:

D'z Nutz
03-24-2012, 07:12 PM
My friend's preordered a BRZ from Red Deer Subaru and has been really pleased with the experience so far. Lethbridge Subaru's also had some pretty good reviews.

BensonTT
03-24-2012, 08:14 PM
So did you end buying a new car? Yes or no?

topher91
03-24-2012, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by BensonTT
So did you end buying a new car? Yes or no?

Pending, depending on my trade lol and I may have to wait for the color I want.

max_boost
03-24-2012, 08:50 PM
Terry Bharti (older brown guy) is the man you want to deal with at Calgary Subaru.

ArjayAquino
03-24-2012, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz
My friend's preordered a BRZ from Red Deer Subaru and has been really pleased with the experience so far. Lethbridge Subaru's also had some pretty good reviews.

Yeah I hear good things from Scott Subaru in Red Deer.

unkicrackie99
03-24-2012, 11:59 PM
I don't think I know anybody who's dealt with Subaru of Lethbridge, but I've heard a bunch of good stories from WSC members about Scott Subaru.

Terry Bharti at Subaru Calgary... Fuck he was so pressuring on trying to convince me to buy the '08 STI I test drove from them (which was complete garbage)... Guy definitely needs to back the fuck up and get out of peoples personal space.

MK1GTI
03-25-2012, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
Terry Bharti (older brown guy) is the man you want to deal with at Calgary Subaru.

I tried dealing with him on a STI and he was a complete dick. I left and bought a BMW instead

max_boost
03-25-2012, 03:15 AM
Damn sorry gang. I bought my Tribeca from him and everything went very well.

georgemagana
03-25-2012, 04:13 AM
last year when I was looking into buying an evo or sti I went to Subaru first and the sales guy was so rude to me and so full of bs!! He even asked me for a $1000 deposit not refundable for a test drive lol so I laughed at him and bought the evo a few days after!!

jetfire
03-25-2012, 08:53 AM
When I was looking for a new car I didn't have any issues test driving a wrx at Calgary Subaru. However dealing with one of the older sales guys, it felt like I wasn't taken seriously and they didn't want to budge on price so I bought my car at centaur. Then the following year I just went straight to centaur to buy my wife's car.

CanmoreOrLess
03-25-2012, 09:58 AM
The funny thing about the car business is that the average consumer has already done at least some research online, now they drive to the dealership and just want to confirm the vehicle is the one they want with a test drive and casual, no pressure sit in the car. They just need to touch the vehicle, smell it and feel it.

If I could do the research online, be allowed to book a test drive, take 15 minutes of sitting and looking about the vehicle, all without a salesperson fogging my glasses, I'd buy the car.

As is, the whole experience is so much a violation of my needs that I put off the purchase for months and months, only to drop the idea and move onward to another vehicle. And so the process has been the same for over a year now. I do not need another car today, perfectly fine as is, but I would like another vehicle.

Make the process as easy as ordering from Amazon and I am a buyer.

taemo
03-25-2012, 10:14 AM

when I was looking for a subaru, he told me to come that saturday so that I could test drive one.
day comes, he was no where to be seen.:banghead:

Weapon_R
03-25-2012, 10:34 AM
Funny to hear so many peoples complaints about them. A friend and I went to Calgary Subaru because he wanted to buy a new 265. The sales guy told us we couldn't take a test drive because all of the wrx's on the lot were sold. He said we wouldn't get a test drive anyway as they sell em faster than they stock em.

We headed down to Calgary BMW and he bought a 328xi that same day.

topher91
03-25-2012, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
Funny to hear so many peoples complaints about them. A friend and I went to Calgary Subaru because he wanted to buy a new 265. The sales guy told us we couldn't take a test drive because all of the wrx's on the lot were sold. He said we wouldn't get a test drive anyway as they sell em faster than they stock em.

We headed down to Calgary BMW and he bought a 328xi that same day.

Exactly...
they had plenty in stock and none of the ones we were looking at was sold. So sad to hear all the bad experiences.

You'd think a commission based industry would have much friendlier service....

That.Guy.S30
03-25-2012, 12:13 PM

Total Difference in opinion my friend. I will never buy another Subaru again because of my dealer experiences in Calgary. A rebadge Subaru/Toyota yes... A Subaru.. No

heavyD
03-25-2012, 01:19 PM
Is it any wonder why Subaru is such a small player in Canada when the dealers tread the WRX like it's some sort of prestige car?

Chester
03-25-2012, 01:55 PM
Although i hate that dealership, they didnt hesitate to let me test drive a brand new 2011 sti, on 2 different occasions

BrknFngrs
03-25-2012, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Chester
Although i hate that dealership, they didnt hesitate to let me test drive a brand new 2011 sti, on 2 different occasions

Agreed; I've yet to have service from either dealer that really impressed me but test drives have never been an issue. The only vehicle I've ever been told I couldn't test drive was a Mustang (just a GT)

FraserB
03-25-2012, 02:18 PM
Isn't Calgary Subaru owned by the same guy that owns Richmond Subaru? The one that was screwing their customer after they messed up his paint so badly they were pretty much forced to replace the whole car?

jdmXSI
03-25-2012, 03:21 PM
^^ Yes it is the same owner and I think that is the problem. All of the good quality sales people have left because the owner is super greedy and limits what his employees can make and treats them like a dime a dozen. I even had my pay knocked back $3k one month because he said "I made too much"! It's pretty sad really that he has gone to such extreme lengths to make a couple extra bucks. I think that's were the problem begins, if you don't pay your employees properly and treat them right, you are going to have high turn around and no one qualified enough will want to work there, So they hire any Joe off the street. Just my 0.02.

EK 2.0
03-25-2012, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by jdmXSI

^^ Yes it is the same owner and I think that is the problem. All of the good quality sales people have left because the owner is super greedy and limits what his employees can make and treats them like a dime a dozen. I even had my pay knocked back $3k one month because he said "I made too much"! It's pretty sad really that he has gone to such extreme lengths to make a couple extra bucks. I think that's were the problem begins, if you don't pay your employees properly and treat them right, you are going to have high turn around and no one qualified enough will want to work there, So they hire any Joe off the street. Just my 0.02.

This...agreed 100%...

Resurrected RA
03-25-2012, 05:28 PM
Scott Subaru is hands down the best Subaru dealership I have been to, highly recommend.

4doorj
03-26-2012, 08:30 AM

Bobby the only salesperson that I liked at subaru calgary.
I went there before to buy a STI but they wouldn't let me test drive it unless I put 1000 down. Never went back until I met bobby and I bought my first subaru from him.
Looking into another subaru soon, not sure where I will go.

ballanation
03-27-2012, 09:46 PM
OK I'm editing my post because 1. It was a poor choice of words and 2. I am not representing a very respectable dealership and company in a proper manner.

So let me apologize if I've offended anyone.

Have a good day FOLKS ;)

max_boost
03-28-2012, 09:49 AM
In the mail from Calgary Subaru I got a free gift certificate to Carinosa Portraits for some family photos lol

Chester
03-28-2012, 10:46 AM
I get those every year...straight to the trash lol

Resurrected RA
03-28-2012, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by ballanation
Alright folks. Ive been reading many threads about how shitty the service and salesmen are at Subaru dealerships in Calgary.

Well, let me be the first to take it upon myself to try to clean this mess up.

I am a sales rep with Centaur Subaru.I guarantee you I aint here to BS nobody , I`ll give you as professional attention as I can provide, and you`ll probably leave our dealership with a smile on your face (one way or another).

If you`re interested in a Subaru, PM me and let`s get the ball rolling on this bitch . If I can`t clean up the dealerships`reputation here in Calgary, then might as well make a buck or two by being the best salesman available, right

I hope to hear from you future Subaru owners soon!
:hijack:

Centaur is now on my list of dealerships to never go to. Does your sales manager know you are representing the dealership on Beyond.ca? "ball rolling on this bitch", "ain't here to BS", and "professional" are not synonymous.

topher91
03-28-2012, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Resurrected RA

Centaur is now on my list of dealerships to never go to. Does your sales manager know you are representing the dealership on Beyond.ca? "ball rolling on this bitch", "ain't no BS", and "professional" are not synonymous.

Centaur?? What happened there now!?

gretz
03-28-2012, 11:25 AM
Alright folks. Ive been reading many threads about how shitty the service and salesmen are at Subaru dealerships in Calgary.

lol... you should have let it die...

You've made the mess worse, great job

Resurrected RA
03-28-2012, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by topher91

Centaur?? What happened there now!?

:nut:

topher91
03-28-2012, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by gretz

Lol agreed...sounds so professional though, almost hard to resist:rolleyes:

CanmoreOrLess
03-28-2012, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by gretz

My thoughts exactly, to make this right they would need to get a shift in from Monty's and a stripper pole.

JRSC00LUDE
03-28-2012, 12:07 PM
Alright folks.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I've always wanted to buy a car from a kid who wears a flat-brimmed hat, I just always assumed it would be a 1997 civic hatch. Or a ralliart.

FraserB
03-28-2012, 12:08 PM

I am a sales rep with Centaur Subaru. I guarantee you I aint here to BS nobody, I`ll give you as professional attention as I can provide, and you`ll probably leave our dealership with a smile on your face (one way or another).

If you`re interested in a Subaru, PM me and let`s get the ball rolling on this bitch. If I can`t clean up the dealerships`reputation here in Calgary, then might as well make a buck or two by being the best salesman available, right

Really?:facepalm:

It's funny how dealerships themselves let you know which ones never to go to.

Someone should "get the ball rolling on this bitch" right to the sales manager, see what he says.

:rofl:

viff3r
03-28-2012, 12:13 PM
I'd rather deal with a guy like ballanation than the sad looking middle aged white guy who seems to be the standard car salesman these days.

I can hear the radio jingle now - "Centaur Subaru: Let's Get The Ball Rolling on this Bitch!"

heavyD
03-28-2012, 12:14 PM

I am a sales rep with Centaur Subaru. I guarantee you I aint here to BS nobody, I`ll give you as professional attention as I can provide, and you`ll probably leave our dealership with a smile on your face (one way or another).

If you`re interested in a Subaru, PM me and let`s get the ball rolling on this bitch. If I can`t clean up the dealerships`reputation here in Calgary, then might as well make a buck or two by being the best salesman available, right

Is this a joke?

FraserB
03-28-2012, 12:16 PM
Do I just go in and ask for "Balla Nation" at the front desk?

topher91
03-28-2012, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by FraserB

Lol omg:rofl:

BensonTT
03-28-2012, 12:50 PM
In the mail from Calgary Subaru I got a free gift certificate to Carinosa Portraits for some family photos lol

Can I have it? LoL :D

EK 2.0
03-28-2012, 12:50 PM
I kinda miss working at Subaru...well...just really with Bobby...haha...

spikerS
03-28-2012, 01:12 PM
Well, While I agree that the wording could be a little different in his approach, he is dealing with Beyond here, and not 40+ soccer moms and retired folk. But I will at least give him credit for stepping up to the plate and trying to make things right.

If people on here were that serious about buying an STI and not just wanting to take it for a rip for kicks, they would be taking him up on his offer.

Aleks
03-28-2012, 01:12 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bulaian
03-28-2012, 01:14 PM

I think you also have to add that you want to "get the ball rolling on this bitch"

jdmXSI
03-28-2012, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0
I kinda miss working at Subaru...well...just really with Bobby...haha...

Dont forget about cookie day! Mmmmmmm Peanut butter and oatmeal rasin cookies:drool: haha

Ntense_SpecV
03-28-2012, 08:21 PM
I had a great buying experience with Centaur Subaru. We dealt with Paul the General Manager. He was a no BS really professional guy, and got the ball rollin' on that bitch without issues, LOL. I think it helped that the wife was 4 month's pregnant at the time and it was midweek in December, so we were pretty serious about buying a vehicle.

Mista Bob
03-28-2012, 08:30 PM
I wish all the salesmen I've had to deal with were as chill as that.
Would make car shopping a lot less painful of an experience. :rofl:

Maxt
03-28-2012, 08:41 PM
I never get high pressure sales tactics from car dealerships, they usually just tell me the "seed" is that way and not to sleep on their lot..

Rat Fink
03-28-2012, 10:04 PM

EK 2.0
03-29-2012, 01:12 AM

Dont forget about cookie day! Mmmmmmm Peanut butter and oatmeal rasin cookies:drool: haha

Oh man....I forgot about those cookies...I think I need to go visit some of the old techs...see if I can't scoop up a PB cookie...haha...

ballanation
03-29-2012, 11:54 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Mod edit: No non-sponsor advertising allowed on this bitch

KRyn
03-29-2012, 12:07 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

So much for getting the ball rolling on this bitch up in here, up in here.

Hallowed_point
03-29-2012, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by KRyn

So much for getting the ball rolling on this bitch up in here, up in here.

YALL @ Subaru gonna make me lose my mind up in HERE, up in HERE!!! Ya'll gonna make me act a FOOOL up in HERE up in HERE! :rofl: :rofl:

msommers
03-29-2012, 02:52 PM

Originally posted by bulaian

I think you also have to add that you want to "get the ball rolling on this bitch"

OMG :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The post started off so well and then just went downhill to straight vertical.

topher91
03-29-2012, 05:58 PM
The reason I posted this thread was for two things. One, if someone else was going to go to Calgary Subaru, at least they would be prepared for the service of which I received OR receive better (hopefully). Two, I also wanted to vent and share my experience with others so that I didn't feel alone in this situation.

I didn't intend to draw out Calgary Subaru employees into this for public humiliation nor was I looking for any sort of compensation from them for the treatment I received. As I stated, I did get great service elsewhere already and would have no reason to deal with Calgary Subaru further.

But this thread is definitely what I love about beyond.ca!!! :clap:

This place is like a great support group. Its great and bad at the same time, that I'm not the only one who got treated like crap there before. I only hope that Mr. Balling Nation takes this criticism to heart or at the least, share this with his fellow co-workers in hopes they would see this situation as a big "What not to do".

:drama:

:closed:

g-m
03-30-2012, 01:39 AM
So do people actually buy cars without test driving them first? Do people do that?

viff3r
03-30-2012, 09:02 AM
:rofl: :rofl:

Twin_Cam_Turbo
03-30-2012, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by g-m
So do people actually buy cars without test driving them first? Do people do that?

I don't know how many times I've been looking at a vehicle and the seller has said no test drives, I just walk away instantly. Centaur Subaru had no problem with my taking a WRX and STi out back to back and comparing them.

bart
03-30-2012, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by g-m

do you think they gave out test drives for the lambo J :burnout:

i used to think getting a test drive denied to be weird, but my friend was selling his car, and along came a trucker, and he started shifting gears without the clutch like he does in his semi and f*cked things up sooooo

Masked Bandit
03-30-2012, 10:58 AM

That's almost sig worthy.

max_boost
03-30-2012, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by bart

do you think they gave out test drives for the lambo J :burnout:

i used to think getting a test drive denied to be weird, but my friend was selling his car, and along came a trucker, and he started shifting gears without the clutch like he does in his semi and f*cked things up sooooo haha yea. I sold my NSX without test drive. Very reluctant on manual cars haha

benyl
03-30-2012, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by g-m

Yup. Bought the C63 without driving it. Bought a 335i without driving it.

Bought an M3 without driving it... that was a mistake... haha

rage2
03-30-2012, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by g-m
People test drive cars? :rofl:

Looking back at my last 10 cars, the only 2 I test drove before I bought were the GTI, and the Yaris.

HiSpec
03-30-2012, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by benyl

Bought an M3 without driving it... that was a mistake... haha

Care to elaborate? :D

rage2
03-30-2012, 12:30 PM
e46 M3 is slow in Calgary.

Hallowed_point
03-30-2012, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by rage2
e46 M3 is slow in Calgary.

But don't all NA cars suffer at our elevation? Or does this one have a ridiculous loss? If so, I need to race champ at work with his e46 M3 vert lol :poosie:

georgemagana
03-30-2012, 06:08 PM
I couldnt not buy a car without test driving it but thats just me. Thats why I walked away from Subaru Calgary when they asked me for a $1000 deposit to test drive the sti and he said that if I didnt end up buying the car they were not able to return the money lol

max_boost
03-30-2012, 06:10 PM
I think the general consensus in regards to the M3 is that it's slow as a dog shit or something along those lines. :rofl:

Sentry
03-30-2012, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Hallowed_point

But don't all NA cars suffer at our elevation? Or does this one have a ridiculous loss? If so, I need to race champ at work with his e46 M3 vert lol :poosie:
You'll win.

xnvy
03-30-2012, 09:41 PM

People test drive cars? :rofl:

Looking back at my last 10 cars, the only 2 I test drove before I bought were the GTI, and the Yaris. Baller like you bought a Yaris? WTF :rofl:

rage2
03-30-2012, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by xnvy
Baller like you bought a Yaris? WTF :rofl:
It was a birthday present for my brother.

How's that for baller? lol

streethondas
03-30-2012, 10:27 PM

:rofl: :rofl:

CanmoreOrLess
03-30-2012, 11:05 PM

Are your parents looking to adopt? I could use a new car.

HiSpec
03-31-2012, 01:00 AM
I think the general consensus in regards to the M3 is that it's slow as a dog shit or something along those lines. :rofl:

I've always had the impression that most people think that generation of M3 was quite a fast car.

Sentry
03-31-2012, 09:31 AM
Most people don't know fast.

Most turbo JDM cars (180SX, Silvia, FD RX7, Skyrine GTST, Celica GT4, etc) run mid-high 14s at around 95 mph, but a lot of people are blown away by how "fast" they are compared to their old Lumina or Monte Carlo.

I think once you start approaching 120mph in the quarter, I'd call it fast. Anything else is just "quick", and anything below 100mph is fairly slow.

Twin_Cam_Turbo
03-31-2012, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Sentry
Most people don't know fast.

Most turbo JDM cars (180SX, Silvia, FD RX7, Skyrine GTST, Celica GT4, etc) run mid-high 14s at around 95 mph, but a lot of people are blown away by how "fast" they are compared to their old Lumina or Monte Carlo.

I think once you start approaching 120mph in the quarter, I'd call it fast. Anything else is just "quick", and anything below 100mph is fairly slow.

I remember best time I got in my 180SX before I actually put a larger turbo on and tuned it was 14.4@98 MPH, pretty slow...

Next fastest car I have is my moms 135i which was a 13.5@105 which is moderatley quick I suppose.

Sentry
03-31-2012, 09:50 AM
And now YOUR 135i which will be receiving some lovin' to make it a little quicker I presume? :)

Twin_Cam_Turbo
03-31-2012, 10:04 AM
And now YOUR 135i which will be receiving some lovin' to make it a little quicker I presume? :)

Undecided, having warranty for another 2.5 years is nice. Some nice wheels are on the way already with some sticky tires, I really want to do exhaust and intake and a tune but voiding that seal makes me worried...

Sentry
03-31-2012, 10:14 AM
I don't think I'd be able to resist.

It's gonna go sooner or later anyway, right? :D

xnvy
03-31-2012, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by CanmoreOrLess

Are your parents looking to adopt? I could use a new car. :werd:

I fuckin' love beyond lol

gpomp
03-31-2012, 02:12 PM
who buys an m3 for straight line speed???

Sentry
03-31-2012, 02:33 PM
Considering most people just cruise around and give it a squirt of full throttle now and then, I would say most owners.

Twin_Cam_Turbo
03-31-2012, 05:42 PM
I don't think I'd be able to resist.

It's gonna go sooner or later anyway, right? :D

Pretty much, probably exhaust and intakes for sure this year.

Cos
03-31-2012, 05:49 PM