PDA

View Full Version : (video) Range Rover Evoque Review, 15 seconds to get out of the back seat.

CanmoreOrLess
03-30-2012, 04:16 PM
See 1:45, 15 seconds to get out of the backseat, deal breaker. I have only seen three so far in Calgary, all had females behind the wheel. Not saying I hate the vehicle, just an observation.

x2MRrul8QMI

corsvette
03-30-2012, 04:37 PM
Such a cool looking unit. Yet to see a 2 door yet, seen a few 4 door's and they look great.

tch7
03-30-2012, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by CanmoreOrLess
See 1:45, 15 seconds to get out of the backseat, deal breaker.
Why would you get a 2 door model (of any vehicle) if you plan to use the back seat?

ddduke
03-30-2012, 05:07 PM
That felt way more like a sales pitch then a review.

Kloubek
03-30-2012, 05:37 PM
I really (really) like this vehicle. Even if you've only seen women drive it.

I didn't feel like this was a sales pitch so much as she loved the vehicle. She did point out a couple of glaring problems with it. That back seat thing is beyond retarded. I understand the desire to make everything electric in a vehicle like this, but that is just dumb.

CanmoreOrLess
03-30-2012, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by ddduke
That felt way more like a sales pitch then a review.

The reviews can be rather light on this website, sometimes it feels really, really stupid. There are a couple of decent reviewers, they point out a few down points on the vehicles and this is the way it needs to be in a good review. Often, and this website is not alone, the reviews are in exchange for a trip somewhere to test the cars. Slut reviews are garbage, we all know it when we see it.

JustinMCS
03-30-2012, 09:15 PM
Get the four door then. Problem solved. I love the Evoque. Would have loved a manual option.