PDA

View Full Version : Share tips to keep your teeth white

tatanka
03-31-2012, 01:50 PM
Share your tips to keep your teeth white . :thumbsup:

B18C
03-31-2012, 02:11 PM
Don't smoke. Brush regularly and go for regular dental visits.

Stay away from tea, coffee, colas, and red wine.

1JZ-Soarer
03-31-2012, 02:16 PM
Brush your teeth :dunno:

Redlined_8000
03-31-2012, 09:33 PM
Ditch the manual tooth brush and get a Spin Brush pro.

turbotrip
03-31-2012, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Redlined_8000
Ditch the manual tooth brush and get a Spin Brush pro.

do these electronic toothbrushes really make any difference? never tried one to this day

Redlined_8000
03-31-2012, 09:48 PM
Yes. The spin brush is only like 15bucks too. Il never go back to a manual, just way better with electronic because you get like 20x more scrubbing action. It also comes with its own battery and recharger so you dont need to buy batteries. :thumbsup:

This is the one
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Crest-Spin-Brush-Pro-Recharge-Powered-Toothbrush-1ct/10317813

msommers
03-31-2012, 09:51 PM
I like the Arm & Hammer whitening toothpaste. And Crest Whitestrips are great if you don't have severe discolour.

As for electrics, I've got this (http://www.londondrugs.com/Cultures/en-US/Product+Detail/Health.htm?BreadCrumbs=Health;Health;Oral%20Care;Power%20Assisted%20Toothbrushes;Oral%20B%20Professional%20Care%20Electric%20Toothbrush%203000&ProductID=4878906&ProductTab=3) one or something very similar by Oral-B and it's the fantastic. Just go to Walmart since London Drugs is stupid expensive in comparison. Or maybe Costco even sells them :dunno:

http://www.costco.ca/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=10350929&search=oral%20b&topnav=&Mo=0&cm_re=1_en-_-Top_Left_Nav-_-Top_search&lang=en-CA&Nr=P_CatalogName:BCCA&N=0&whse=BCCA&Dx=mode%20matchallpartial&Ntk=Text_Search&Dr=P_CatalogName:BCCA&Ne=4000000&D=oral%20b&Ntt=oral%20b&No=0&Nty=1&Ntx=mode%20matchallpartial

know1edge
04-03-2012, 11:52 PM
wait for a groupon and get a personally molded whitening kit

Disoblige
04-10-2012, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by B18C
..and go for regular dental visits.

:werd:

Your teeth is going to be stained over time. There will be spots that you miss and overtime will become stained. Even through regular brushing this will happen.

The only way to maintain white teeth is to go to the dentist regularly to get them cleaned. Feels so good when you do.

:D

tobypaddock
04-10-2012, 11:19 PM
Drink lots of water.

I think they're called sulca brushes are very good too for cleaning right up to and just under the gum line.

I also keep those floss picks in my car and started using them just by habit while driving in traffic.

vengie
04-10-2012, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Disoblige

:werd:

Your teeth is going to be stained over time. There will be spots that you miss and overtime will become stained. Even through regular brushing this will happen.

The only way to maintain white teeth is to go to the dentist regularly to get them cleaned. Feels so good when you do.

:D

I hate the dentist... I feel worse when I leave "we're going to use this super sharp pick to scrape off any plaque buildup you have!! *scrape Stab stab jab rip jab jab* ohhh someone's gums are bleeding! Have you been flossing!"

No bitch you spent the last 5 minutes ripping my gums apart with your damn stabber!!!!:whipped:

Tik-Tok
04-11-2012, 08:25 AM
White out. I have to reapply it several times a day though, it's not very moisture proof.

CanmoreOrLess
04-11-2012, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by vengie

I hate the dentist... I feel worse when I leave "we're going to use this super sharp pick to scrape off any plaque buildup you have!! *scrape Stab stab jab rip jab jab* ohhh someone's gums are bleeding! Have you been flossing!"

No bitch you spent the last 5 minutes ripping my gums apart with your damn stabber!!!!:whipped:

You've got a prostate exam in your future, at least leaving the dentist you had you dignity intact. I once had a dentist say "Oh oh!" during a tool slip moment, yeah that was nice. A certain DDS was close to taking a punch to the head.

r3ccOs
04-12-2012, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by CanmoreOrLess

You've got a prostate exam in your future, at least leaving the dentist you had you dignity intact. I once had a dentist say "Oh oh!" during a tool slip moment, yeah that was nice. A certain DDS was close to taking a punch to the head.

ultrasonic scalers are awesome, and clean everything well

I still have a wire on my bottom row from my orthodontics and nothing cleans better

as to keeping your teeth "white" well I think there is no point to whiten your teeth beyond its natual shade... it just won't sustain

keeping them clean and white is hygene, and the whitening pastes do work

sensitivity is the price people pay for going full retard with their whitening