PDA

View Full Version : recaro seats

Master D. Bater
02-02-2004, 11:55 AM
I never noticed this but on the bus the other day, the driver was actually sitting on a recaro seat! I thought that was pretty interesting. Do all mass transit systems utilize brand name parts?:dunno:

Gondi Stylez
02-02-2004, 12:13 PM
:rofl: :banghead: :whocares:

and prolly seat covers! i doubt the city can afford recaros for the damn transit when then can hardly afford to clean the roads!!

4G63Power
02-02-2004, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Gondi Stylez
:rofl: :banghead: :whocares:

and prolly seat covers! i doubt the city can afford recaros for the damn transit when then can hardly afford to clean the roads!!

The bus probably came with the seats in the first place. For many applications like buses, trains, airplanes, and other commercial vehicles... Recaro makes the OEM seats.

Horatio
02-02-2004, 01:24 PM
a lot of Police vehicles are Recaros as well

Greg

hjr
02-02-2004, 01:33 PM
recaro makes a lot of OEM style seats. Next time your on a plane check to see if the seats your sitting on are recaro, cause chances are they might be.

Seanith
02-02-2004, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Master D. Bater
I never noticed this but on the bus the other day, the driver was actually sitting on a recaro seat! I thought that was pretty interesting. Do all mass transit systems utilize brand name parts?:dunno:

:repost: lol

I posted this last year. I was amazed that those bastards had recaros as well :D

moojester
02-02-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by hjr
recaro makes a lot of OEM style seats. Next time your on a plane check to see if the seats your sitting on are recaro, cause chances are they might be.

Totally.

I saw this.
I was wondering if it was a company with a product name.
Cool

They didn't have very nice side bolsters thou...
=p

maximus
02-02-2004, 05:43 PM
Recaro makes all sorts of seats like plane as mentioned above. They don't only make sports seats with high bolsters but seats that are ergonomically designed for safety and comfort. They even make baby seats. :thumbsup: