PDA

View Full Version : Jack Baruth of TheTruthAboutCars, entertaining review of the New York Auto Show

CanmoreOrLess
04-06-2012, 02:43 PM
Jack Baruth tells it like it is, no car maker comes out with less than a broken ankle. I wonder what he drives?

Original article:
http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2012/04/we-apologize-in-advance-for-this-video-you-are-about-to-see-both-to-you-and-to-general-motors/

2_rZqBmZW0U

n1zm0
04-06-2012, 02:49 PM
something alot of people didn't know about their GLs and MLs is that all the ones in north america are made in Alabama, very american.

01RedDX
04-06-2012, 04:59 PM

Mibz
04-06-2012, 08:09 PM
Holy shit, had to take off a headphone to watch that.

EDIT: This guy is ridiculous.

corsvette
04-06-2012, 08:50 PM
Seems the only car he liked was that Lincoln. :nut:

ddduke
04-06-2012, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by corsvette
Seems the only car he liked was that Lincoln. :nut:

Which also had the ugliest ass end of all the cars he critiqued.

Euro_Trash
04-07-2012, 09:27 AM
Isn't he the one that drives the GT3RS-Green Audi S5?

schocker
04-07-2012, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Euro_Trash
Isn't he the one that drives the GT3RS-Green Audi S5?
I think he ended up selling that. He was on vwvortex a long time ago but I believe got banned for being a d-bag. :rofl:

toastgremlin
04-07-2012, 10:53 AM
The linked review of the Corolla is pretty funny too.

Toyota’s next questionable decision: putting the cruise-control stalk at about 4:30 on the steering wheel. Every time I set the cruise, I would take my foot off the throttle, which caused me to reposition my right leg, which caused my knee to bump the cruise stalk forward, which canceled the cruise, which caused the throttle to cut, which caused the Corolla to pitch forward, which caused me to think this bitch just died on me, which caused me to stop reading Literotica’s “NonConsent/Reluctance” section on my Droid3 long enough to look for any available shoulder on which to pull the dying Toyopet before the Kenworth behind me hit my reluctant ass with a nonconsensual pulling up to the proverbial bumper in the proverbial long black limousine. Exciting stuff.