PDA

View Full Version : FS: MINT 1991 Prelude SR **71,000 org kms**

corsvette
04-08-2012, 09:42 AM
This has been my Aunt's car from new. Was her baby, allways dealer maintained at Honda west. It has 71,700 original kms and has never been driven in the winter, a garage kept beauty. The factory Red paint shows like new, no rust or even any major scratches or chips. The interior is black cloth and as mint as can be, never ever smoked in. Amazing condition overall.

Powered by a 2.0l 4 cyl and smooth shifting automatic transmission. Mechanically excellent. Car is a must see for any Prelude enthusiast. Comes with all the service history from new, manuals, window sticker, and even a Bra. She just took delivery of a Convertible Camaro so the Prelude has to go! Asking $5,000 neg, come out to look and drive it and make us a decent offer and you'll likely own it. Located in Cochrane untill the end of the week, then it goes to my Dads farm just east of Calgary (15 mins) so i can show it closer to home.

I will post the pics later today.

G-ZUS
04-08-2012, 10:03 AM
Is that the 2L or 2.1? Burns any oil?

corsvette
04-08-2012, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by G-ZUS
Is that the 2L or 2.1? Burns any oil?

Pretty sure its the 2.0l, I'll check for certain later today. Does not use any oil.

Dilmah
04-08-2012, 04:08 PM
what is meant by "original km"
:dunno:

Dynasty 88
04-08-2012, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Dilmah

I think it means all is original on the car ~ engine, trans, odometer, and even the owner. Could also mean the owner can prove these kms to be actual/original through service docs.

I am interested in some pics of this car :D :hitit:

Graham_A_M
04-08-2012, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Dilmah
Meaning without a rebuild of any sort. Kind of obvious with such few km's that they would be original km's.

corsvette
04-08-2012, 08:33 PM
I pulled it out of Her garage to take some pics. Started chatting with the Neighbour who turns out was looking for a car for his daughter, so at this point the car is conditionally sold. I will post the pics if she backs out.

88ludester
04-10-2012, 11:29 PM
Would be awesome to see pics of this lude!

ringmaster
04-11-2012, 09:03 PM
Oh man I would be very interested in seeing this thing! I've been looking for one like this for about 6 years!

Pls PM me if still availible.

corsvette
04-11-2012, 10:09 PM
Sorry guys, just talked to my Aunt and they finished up the deal today. I just hope the girl who bought it takes good care of it.

ringmaster
04-11-2012, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by corsvette
Sorry guys, just talked to my Aunt and they finished up the deal today. I just hope the girl who bought it takes good care of it.

Lets hope so! I would have parked that thing for the next 10 years with the odd weekend drive once in a while. Arggg lol I can just see all daughter's butt head friends piling into the back seat to go for lunch..

I missed out :cry: