PDA

View Full Version : Fs- April 22 - Ramsay Annual Garage Sale Parade

sluggish
04-09-2012, 08:29 PM
Yes that's right. It's the time of year for the ANNUAL RAMSAY PARADE OF GARAGE SALES. Every year we have dozens of families that take part in this sale and it is always a huge success. Why drive all over the city looking for whatever sale you can find when we have dozens of them in the quaint community of Ramsay. We are the oldest community in Calgary so you know there is bound to be lots of cool old stuff here. The neighbourhood is full of artists, musicians, and classic car enthusiasts so there will be some great finds. A few of the families are moving and will be selling entire households of stuff. One guy has a triple garage full of tools and automotive collectibles that all must go, even a 4 post hoist.

Don't know where Ramsay is? We are 2 traffic lights south of the calgary zoo or 2 traffic lights north of the Crossroads Market on 11 st SE. Easy to find no matter where you come from. The infamous Shamrock Pub is in Ramsay and everybody knows where that is.

If you only go out bargain hunting one day this year, make sure it is April 22nd in Ramsay. You won't be disappointed. Follow the link for more info and partial list of items.

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?AdId= ... =370120260

chengj
04-09-2012, 09:18 PM
Your link is broken, I think I found it directly though. I don't see a list of items there?

sluggish
04-09-2012, 10:06 PM
It says check my other ads in the Kijiji ad. There is a list of some items there.

sluggish
04-18-2012, 06:33 AM
Sale is this Sunday.