PDA

View Full Version : MRC Parking Pass

SoSlowDx
02-02-2004, 07:12 PM
Anyone know how much they are for one semester???

And as well anyone selling one? :dunno:

ryder_23
02-02-2004, 07:46 PM
90$

ryder_23
02-02-2004, 07:47 PM
oh and not transferable

switch
02-03-2004, 08:57 AM
I am an employee and it costs me $30 / month -- should be free.

SoSlowDx
02-03-2004, 09:54 AM
wow that's not pretty bad considering I've been parking at the visitor's parking.

That.Guy.S30
02-03-2004, 12:45 PM
yea john you cant get them no more.. they are 90 bucks a semester but cheaper if you buy a whole year.

VWhooligan
02-03-2004, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Thi_Thi Subs
yea john you cant get them no more.. they are 90 bucks a semester but cheaper if you buy a whole year.

I'm pretty sure they're the same price if you buy a whole year over a single semester.

I payed $180 for my years pass.

sxtasy
02-03-2004, 09:57 PM
I live across the street from MRC and have a parking spot. Might be willing to work something out with someone looking for a spot.

SI-vic
02-03-2004, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by sxtasy
I live across the street from MRC and have a parking spot. Might be willing to work something out with someone looking for a spot.

where is your spot?
I'm parking at s10 right now but I dont like the long walk.... but I need a parking spot.
maybe we can work something out??
PM me and we'll talk. thanks.

sxtasy
02-03-2004, 11:29 PM
My parking spot is my spot for where I live, across the street from MRC on the west side. I have a plugin too for a block heater if needed. You would have to walk across the street to MRC.

ryder_23
02-03-2004, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by VWhooligan

I'm pretty sure they're the same price if you buy a whole year over a single semester.

I payed $180 for my years pass.

i just joined this semester and got mine for 90$

most of the good places to park around ea were not available, so i park waysss away...s1 is always too full unless i have 10 minutes to drive around and wait for a spot....

hooligan you have sask plates?? I park by a car that looks familiar just seeing if its you.

SI-vic
02-03-2004, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by sxtasy
My parking spot is my spot for where I live, across the street from MRC on the west side. I have a plugin too for a block heater if needed. You would have to walk across the street to MRC.

niiice.
Anyone want to buy my parking pass for s10??
Pleasssssssssse......?

sxtasy
02-03-2004, 11:56 PM
The spot would only be available between about 9 - 4:30, while I am at work

SI-vic
02-03-2004, 11:58 PM
Thats perfect for me.
I wouldnt need the spot until 9:20 - 12 and 2-3 anyways.

so... somebody please buy my s10 pass!

LudeRoca
02-04-2004, 12:14 AM
where is the s10 parking lot. i'm gettin my car insurencd again and i'm gonna need to park somewhere. let me know.

SI-vic
02-04-2004, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by LudeRoca
where is the s10 parking lot. i'm gettin my car insurencd again and i'm gonna need to park somewhere. let me know.

s10 is right beside the Sun Center.
It's about a 10minute walk to the main mt.royal building.

ryder_23
02-04-2004, 12:18 AM
^
not that far, i'd say 5 minutes...but its been bitchin cold out latly so i've been power walking like crazy

sxtasy
02-04-2004, 02:28 AM
haha, i dont really need any money for my parking spot, I'm not using it during the day so it doesn't matter to me. Anyone who wants to park there buy me a case of beer and we will call it even haha. The only case where i would want money is if someone is using the plug-in

SoSlowDx
02-05-2004, 01:09 AM
well I paid 67 bucks for 3 months if I knew you had a free space I'd opted for it and buy you a case of beer haha

VWhooligan
02-07-2004, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by ryder_23

hooligan you have sask plates?? I park by a car that looks familiar just seeing if its you.

nope, I have manitoba plates. maybe that was me you see because there are only 2 modified silver golfs at mount royal, myself (manitoba plates) and a full body kitted 2-door (yukon plates? the one with the polar bear)

core_upt
02-08-2004, 03:53 AM
you can forge the passes rpetty easily - me and some buddies did it back when they had the two color passes (scan them into photoshop, change the numbers, print in color, use highlighters to match the color perfectly and glue the copy to the front of an expired pass.

With the new hologram ones, you could still do it - just use an expired pass as a background and cut around the old hologram. It'd take some time, but free parking is free parking!

PS - this might be why you can never find a fucking parking spot at MRC!!!

ryder_23
02-08-2004, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by VWhooligan

nope, I have manitoba plates. maybe that was me you see because there are only 2 modified silver golfs at mount royal, myself (manitoba plates) and a full body kitted 2-door (yukon plates? the one with the polar bear)

yeah i think thats what i saw, i dunno why i thought sask....u park in s8? i think it is, the one by s9 which is furthest away?? u always snag front row, where ur not really suppose to park, but doesnt say u cant park there :rofl:

VWhooligan
02-08-2004, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by ryder_23

yeah i think thats what i saw, i dunno why i thought sask....u park in s8? i think it is, the one by s9 which is furthest away?? u always snag front row, where ur not really suppose to park, but doesnt say u cant park there :rofl:

haha yah, only time I can snag a place in S1 is for those 9am classes, so the rest of the time I go in S8. Yah, in the summer I wouldn't park there, but in the winter where yo ucan't see the lines, no harm right? :)

my car probably doesnt stick out as much as it does in the summer though, i yearn for my 18's and body kit :(

VWhooligan
02-08-2004, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by core_upt
you can forge the passes rpetty easily - me and some buddies did it back when they had the two color passes (scan them into photoshop, change the numbers, print in color, use highlighters to match the color perfectly and glue the copy to the front of an expired pass.

With the new hologram ones, you could still do it - just use an expired pass as a background and cut around the old hologram. It'd take some time, but free parking is free parking!

PS - this might be why you can never find a fucking parking spot at MRC!!!

i'm SO doing that next year!

sxtasy
02-08-2004, 11:23 PM
well i still have that spot at my place if anyone is interested, I think it is for sure less than a 5 minute walk to the main entrance. And probably a lot more secure theft wise than the MRC parking lot