PDA

View Full Version : 2 dogs wandering around NW Hawkwood

jmintz
04-10-2012, 07:23 PM
I got home from work about half an hour ago and saw a dog without its leash walking around on my front lawn. As i got out of my car I heard a noise at the side of the house and looked to see what it was and there was another dog without a leash, same size, same breed walking around.

At this point I am pretty sure both dogs are related. I couldn't take any pics cause my dog started to bark from inside the house and then the 2 dogs proceeded to snap and chased me into my house.

Yup, ******* rottweilers... :eek:

http://www.bestguarddogbreeds.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Rottweiler-Attacks.jpg

Hopefully beyond can do its magic and get these dogs get back to their rightful owner. But seriously, who the **** lets their 2 Rottweilers run free in a residential area.

kenny
04-10-2012, 08:12 PM
http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/04/09/calgary-police-try-to-collar-roaming-gang-of-stray-dogs/

J-hop
04-10-2012, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by jmintz

Hopefully beyond can do its magic and get these dogs get back to their rightful owner.

hopefully they don't get returned to their "rightful" owner. I would much rather see some responsible beyonder take them in than to see them go back to someone who loses two dogs and isn't banging on every door in the neighborhood....

CanmoreOrLess
04-10-2012, 11:41 PM
sxioY7kApRo

jmintz
04-11-2012, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by CanmoreOrLess
sxioY7kApRo

lol!!

desi112
04-11-2012, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by J-hop

hopefully they don't get returned to their "rightful" owner. I would much rather see some responsible beyonder take them in than to see them go back to someone who loses two dogs and isn't banging on every door in the neighborhood....

And you know that the owner is not looking for the dogs how?

CanmoreOrLess
04-11-2012, 10:13 AM

lol!!

The Omen freaked me out when dealing with rotties, I still think back on those Omen dogs to this day. Watched the movie again a year back or so, still holds up rather well for the age.

R!zz0
04-13-2012, 12:54 PM
my dog started to bark from inside the house and then the 2 dogs proceeded to snap and chased me into my house.

They're all in it man including your dog. If i were you i would move far, far away like Dover.

They have a very strong bite force and prolly would have done some serious damage to you.