PDA

View Full Version : Best Places to party in Hong Kong, Shanghai, and Seuol

lil_Civic_HB
04-11-2012, 04:23 PM
I'm heading to Hong Kong, Shanghai, and Seoul for 12 days. What are the best clubs in these cities to party?

max_boost
04-11-2012, 04:26 PM
Hong Kong = Play Night Club. Also went to Tazmania ballroom and Dragon-I.

jacky4566
04-11-2012, 04:32 PM
lan kwai fong or central area. Really the best times iv had there were just walking around the streets with a beer. Club 7-11 usually has good entertainment.

l/l/rX
04-11-2012, 05:01 PM
Prive sucks, I can't believe there's soo much hype to that place. Play is sick, tough door, you can normally get in pretty easy around 3am.

Dragon-i is sweet, tough door sometimes, lots of the euro models hang here.

Azure on top of Hotel LKF, sweet views, I like hanging here a lot.

Beijing Club is aight, it's big, but it's very local, not something you want when you go to LKF.

LKF is only happenin' on Thurs-Saturday.

If you want to go a little more local & listen to rave music and do some K or some E, Y-Club in TST.

My friends say Shanghai clubbing is 100x better then HK clubbing for various reasons; bigger clubs, dress code is more relaxed, easy doors, better chicks (which is true mainlanders are way sexier then hongers).

When are you going? I'm heading there next weekend for a couple days by myself.

max_boost
04-11-2012, 05:40 PM
Yea the doors can be tough at some of the clubs, I was lucky to have connects. Felt like a VIP lol

My buddy's buddy is the proprietor of PLAY. Never met such a big group of ballers in my life. DOM EVERYWHERE. LOL

l/l/rX
04-11-2012, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
Yea the doors can be tough at some of the clubs, I was lucky to have connects. Felt like a VIP lol

My buddy's buddy is the proprietor of PLAY. Never met such a big group of ballers in my life. DOM EVERYWHERE. LOL

You fit in perfectly mate!

max_boost
04-11-2012, 06:18 PM
^

Imagine playing credit roulette with those guys. Holy eff. FML. Game over. I also vaguely remember eating sushi at 4am and when the bill came, it was something like $2800HKD for the 4 of us. Funny I just remember eating Udon! :nut:

l/l/rX
04-11-2012, 06:32 PM
At least you can vaguely remember your night. Me, I ended up passed out in the middle of the road tying up traffic in front of shake shake (I only know this because there are pictures haha) Spent roughly $2500 in 2 days just in LKF. :barf:

10 shot challenge across from the hardrock is fun! go do it lil civic.

Machi
04-12-2012, 08:21 PM
The equivalent of LKF in Shanghai is "Xintiandi" district.. full of expat bars, restaurants, etc.
There's also a ton of rooftop bars/lounges with pretty crazy views at the hotels.
I loved partying there! Some popular clubs around Shanghai:
-Club G plus
-M2
-Absolut Icebar.. you should check this place out, it's pretty cool!

lil_Civic_HB
04-16-2012, 09:12 AM
Thanks everyone for your suggestions.

l/l/rx - What is the 10 shot challenge? it sounds crazy!