PDA

View Full Version : Beyond Vote Rigging Help: Vote For My Cousin!

brucebanner
04-11-2012, 08:36 PM
So my cousin is an aspiring artist from Cape Breton, NS and has been having some success in doing so. Been touring with Hedley earlier this year. Been around on muchmusic a few times. Even has collaborated on a track with Kurtis Blow along with doing numerous other things to try and help further herself.

So, I'm asking Beyond to help her out with winning this competition.

Requires a click of the link below, email address and then clicking the ONE, SINGLE email that you receive to verify the email address. You can then proceed to vote up to 25 times daily(don't expect that of course, but any help is appreciated).

So Beyond, any votes helping my cousin would be great!:thumbsup:

http://macys.iheart.com/macys/entries/profile/41.html

Emotional. Crazy. Soulful. Electric. Ask emerging superstar KAY to list five adjectives that best sum up her sound, and she immediately ticks off those disparate yet captivating words. Which is coincidental because while "emotional, crazy, soulful, throwback" and "electric" do indeed conjure KAY's giddy, hiphop-goosed pop, they also serve as handy sub-headlines for a career trajectory that's zoomed from pastoral Nova Scotia to Los Angeles via London and Vancouver in just a few years, making believers out of tastemakers like DJ Tiesto and OneRepublic songwriter/producer Ryan Tedder along the way. And so the story of KAY unfolds.