PDA

View Full Version : Online coupons for sushi restaurants?

Chojo
04-11-2012, 09:21 PM
Hey! Does anyone know of any online coupons for Calgary Sushi restaurants? Can't seem to find any very easily. I've found ones for Indian restaurants and western restaurants but not Sushi ones... it's depressing :(

Can anyone help me end my sadness? :(

FiveFreshFish
04-11-2012, 09:26 PM
http://www.groupon.com/deals/fuji-yama-on-17th?c=all&p=5

Chojo
04-11-2012, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by FiveFreshFish
http://www.groupon.com/deals/fuji-yama-on-17th?c=all&p=5

Thanks a ton!! :D

I have no idea how I missed that... I was actually on the groupon.com page for a good 10 minutes looking for sushi.

dangleberries
04-12-2012, 02:09 AM
dont u feel like a cheap skate using groupon at restaurant? i did it once and felt like a chump pulling that shit out to pay for my family.

:banghead:

max_boost
04-12-2012, 08:28 AM
No man. Groupons are the way to go! They are the only type of deals I buy.

SilverGS
04-12-2012, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by dangleberries
dont u feel like a cheap skate using groupon at restaurant? i did it once and felt like a chump pulling that shit out to pay for my family.

You clearly aren't Asian :). They feel more like a chump paying regular price.

Chojo
04-12-2012, 03:27 PM

it's the thought that counts! i bet your family was still happy ;)

Tik-Tok
04-12-2012, 03:32 PM

Whenever I use one, I give it to the waitress on the way to the bathroom, out of sight of the table :thumbsup:

dangleberries
04-13-2012, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

Whenever I use one, I give it to the waitress on the way to the bathroom, out of sight of the table :thumbsup: that's SHAME right there bro.

let me put it this way....no one ever makes it rain with groupon vouchers...

lilmira
04-13-2012, 04:06 PM
Why would you feel cheap using groupon? I guess they won't be offended if you insist on paying full price. Now ordering just enough food so that the voucher can cover the bill is cheap.

rx7boi
04-13-2012, 04:30 PM
You wouldn't go to a restaurant if they were having an advertised special price for meals?

dangleberries
04-14-2012, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by rx7boi
You wouldn't go to a restaurant if they were having an advertised special price for meals?

no, but i would and i did feel like just another cheap north east ethnic after:

1. signing up for a daily email for cheap shit
2. scanning the daily emails for cheap shit that i might be cheap enough to care about
3. printing out a cheap voucher for a place i never would have gone to in the first place
4. showing my cheap face in shit restaurant waving around a fucking print out asking for half price on my food.

BigDL
04-14-2012, 11:15 AM
I feel it gives me a chance to check out new restaurants on the cheap.

If I hate it then I will not come back and it wouldn't have coasted me as much as a normal meal. If I like the restaurant then I would go back and they would probably make all that money back easily.

The_1
04-14-2012, 12:17 PM
i notice these deals are crap anyways
I've used the $40 fujiyama coupon and spent and additional 80 bucks for 2 people
I usually spend 50-60 for 2 people at sushi boat for way better food

Isaiah
04-14-2012, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by The_1
I usually spend 50-60 for 2 people at sushi boat for way better food
Sushi boat is khara.