PDA

View Full Version : Creatine???And other questions

Red1
02-02-2004, 09:10 PM
Hey, got a couple questions for you muscle heads out there!!J/k
But ya, Ive been taking Creatine for awhile now, off and on. As of right now im on it plus im also taking No2, and some horse pills(Multi-vit's) One of my questions is....when is a "Better" time to take the creatine..right now im taking it about 30min before my work out. And the other is, would it hurt to up the dosage x2?Oh and one more....is there any good exersice sites out there, cause i need to find some more things to do for a chest workout..the reason being im only benchin' 235 right now and i'd like to up it!

Just for the info if it helps...
Im about 5'8"-5'9"..not to sure
weight 163-164
Plz give good suggestions

Thanks alot guys

ZorroAMG
02-02-2004, 09:37 PM
Yoo can and will oversaturate your body with creatine if you double the dosage. Basically you will be wasting money. The recommended dosage for daily maintenace is 5-10 g per day after a loading phase of 25-40g per day for the first 5 days. Keep to that regime. Going off and on it will cause you to lose most gains...stick with it and keep up a 5g maintenance for at least 2-3 months, coming off it and taking a month or so off and going back on it. Much like cycling steroids, it loses its effectiveness if constantly taken.

As for the best time to take it, if you are off loading, taking it AFTER the workout is best.

As far as your bench press is concerned, the fact that you are doing more than twice your bodyweight is impressive and means you must possess some decent muscle mass already. In order for you to see more gains, talk to bodybuilders/powerlifters as fitness instructors tend to be fit, not huge and may not have the techniques you seek.

Hope that helps you a bit :)

That.Guy.S30
02-02-2004, 09:38 PM
235? and your 5 8' and only wiegh 163.. haahah and your asking about creatine?
seriuosly if you can bench that much without creatine then why use it. and what is no2? never heard of it.
if you do take creatine make sure you take it with protein. double your size and stregnth real quick. double dosage of creatine doesnt work. usually ppl drink creatine 1 hour before or after. and protein when they are working out. gl

davidI
02-02-2004, 11:08 PM
The guys who responded so far are right. If anything up your water intake. Drink as much water as possible. For a cheap boost to your creatine try drinking a concoction of Dextrose/Maltodextrin, water and maybe some Kool-Aid for flavour immediately after your workout. Then, around 30 minutes after your workout take your creatine. The carbs from the dextrose is needed immediately post workout and will also cause an insulin spike which aids in the absorption of creatine.

As far as doubling your dose goes you don't want to do that. Extra creatine will simply degrade to creatinine and be processed by your kidneys. Along with wasting money your kidneys will be forced to do more work.

I've never tried NO2 but if I was you I may spend that money on protein supplements instead. If you're looking to gain size then eat tons of calories and do squats / deads.

That's an impressive bench for 163 pounds though, keep up the good work.

GT2NV
02-02-2004, 11:12 PM
well i started out at 6 foot 158 pounds and now im 174, after 1 month of hard working out, i was taking crush 4 creatine when was working out, and drink lots of water with it, water retention helps you gain weight, as well i take 3 protien shakes a day.. heavy weights, 3 sets, 8 reps each set. diffrent muscle group each day, now im taking at creatine without water retention and im gaining weight alot slower... it all depends on the creatine

GT2NV
02-02-2004, 11:14 PM
where do you work out?

YCB
02-02-2004, 11:36 PM
www.bodybuilding.com

all ur questions answered there...

with creatin with u first start u have t0 do a loading phase where u take it like 2 or 3 times a day like many grams... for like a week.. then u do it like one scoop or 2 scoops aday..

creatine gives u the runs.. hahaha

YCB
02-02-2004, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by YCB
www.bodybuilding.com

with creatin with u first start u have t0 do a loading phase where u take it like 2 or 3 times a day like many grams... for like a week.. then u do it like one scoop or 2 scoops aday..

opps.. everythign zorry amg says.. ha

Wildcat
02-03-2004, 12:00 AM
well, for the most part everything the guys have said is correct. if your taking creatine before you work out, stop that NOW. its meant to be taken immediatley after your workout. i also reccommend a loading phase for a week before intense workout if your just starting to use it.

thats awesome that your taking a multivitamin, probly the "mega men" GNC brand (taken once at breakfast and dinner i hope), i call those big green things horse tranquilizers too :D hehe. but ya anywayz most guys think multivitamins dont do shit, they couldnt be more wrong. :thumbsup:

if you want bigger gains dont just take a protein, you should be taking a weight gainer which is just a formulated ratio mix of protein and carbs. im using the GNC brand "mega mass", vanilla tastes awesome blended with milk.

lets say building muscle is like building a house, protein is the wood, carbs are the workers, and vitamins are the nails holding it together. creatine could be all the pimp leather furniture :rofl: hahaha

Red1
02-03-2004, 12:18 AM
Hey..sorry about that i messed up there.....im on Vaso Xp, and its a canadian brand, but axcatly the same as NO2. sry about that.
http://www.nxcare.com/prod_detail.php?id=22
And ya i think im going to start taking the creatine after my workouts.

What is this "Dextrose/Maltodextrin" that you speak of DavidI?
And ya im taking those same green pills...they kinda taste like shit!lol

But ya thanks alot guys, and anymore info is great!
Plus let me know of any other good supplements out there

davidI
02-03-2004, 12:28 AM
Dextrose is a sugar that they use in Cell-Tech. It's available at a lot of wine making stores. Malto can be used if you think that the dextrose is too sweet tasting. If you search around online and on some bodybuilding forums you'll probably find some references to it.

Wildcat
02-03-2004, 12:50 AM
another good supplement i take is called "Fruit Punch Blast" just ask about it at any GNC store. you take it about half an hour before your workout. it looks like a drink mix thats in little kool-aid type packets, you mix it with 4-6 ounces of water watch it fizz up and settle then you shoot it back.

what it does is increase neuron synapse firing in your brain which gives your workout more intensity, focus, and stamina. its pricy but i definetly suggest picking up a couple packs. best of luck :thumbsup:

GTS Jeff
02-03-2004, 12:56 AM
shouldnt this be in the dining forum? haha.

Dope Dealer
02-03-2004, 01:23 AM
Creatine is a waste of money....

Actually any supplement is a waste of money (Except multivitamins). It's all about eating right. If you dont eat right, dont expect to make any gains at all. I only use protein shakes as a convenience factor if I am too lazy to make myself something.

If you want the biggest gains, design a diet with an intake of 3500+ calories a day.. That's about 5-6 meals a day.. But you have to eat the right things, no junk food :)

JAYMEZ
02-03-2004, 01:29 AM
Creatine is like drinking gaterade :burnout:

sputnik
02-03-2004, 07:56 AM
benching 235 and you weigh 163?

you must be 99% chest and arms :nut:

davidI
02-03-2004, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer

Actually any supplement is a waste of money (Except multivitamins). It's all about eating right. If you dont eat right, dont expect to make any gains at all. I only use protein shakes as a convenience factor if I am too lazy to make myself something.

If you want the biggest gains, design a diet with an intake of 3500+ calories a day.. That's about 5-6 meals a day.. But you have to eat the right things, no junk food :)

I've found creatine to be very worthwhile after nearly 7 years of being in the gym.

JAYMEZ
02-03-2004, 09:34 AM
7 years at the gym? Dood i think its just you thats showing results , not the creatine.

alot of people think that all these drugs will get you huge , hell you can get huge on your own with just a water bottle , heh

doesnt anyone believe in themselves these days :D

SoSlowDx
02-03-2004, 10:00 AM
^
Yup my friend that's been working out for like I think two years never took anything all he had was a bottle of water and he's huge for an Asian guy.

he's like 5'6 benched 200

Red1
02-03-2004, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by sputnik
benching 235 and you weigh 163?

you must be 99% chest and arms :nut:

actually im not all chest...thank you very much.....i leg press 990 and do squats about 300(only cause i dont like them that much)

im going to look into that dextrose stuff and the blast mix drink

:poosie: :poosie:

GT2NV
02-03-2004, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by YCB
www.bodybuilding.com

loading phase is a load of shit, they just say that so you waste 20 days supplement in like 1 week, trust me

GT2NV
02-03-2004, 11:44 AM

i dissagree, i can lift 20 pounds more on like every exersize when on creatine, some ppl are creatine non-responders, if you dont respond you should try V-12 creatine, its for ppl who dont respond to creatine:thumbsup: but theres no water retention:(

That.Guy.S30
02-03-2004, 12:38 PM

That.Guy.S30
02-03-2004, 12:39 PM

i beg to differ.. when starting off wieght lifting the creatine will help you get stronger and bigger in size faster. even though personally i am against creatine and protein or any supplements.. (i know, i know, i should take my vitamins.. haha) they actaully work.

lam-boy
02-03-2004, 12:46 PM
i drink protien shakes because i don't have the time of day to eat 5-6 meals.
i eat maybe twice a day if im lucky.

TrevorK
02-03-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Wildcat
thats awesome that your taking a multivitamin, probly the "mega men" GNC brand (taken once at breakfast and dinner i hope), i call those big green things horse tranquilizers too :D hehe. but ya anywayz most guys think multivitamins dont do shit, they couldnt be more wrong. :thumbsup:

I agree you need proper doses of vitamins, but you do realize that with a lot of multivitamins you get everything in such a large dose that it isn't used by the body?

So yeah - they can do shit. As usual, eating healthy is the way to go (But of course with all the fad diets out there, you need to supplement vitamins with something).

itsnotaDUB
02-03-2004, 01:29 PM
if you are looking at another approach, do a search for. TRIPLE X BURN.. works great

JAYMEZ
02-03-2004, 01:59 PM
just do super setting if you want to get big , who cares about all those muscle growth powder.

I weigh 210 pounds and am a well trained kickboxer and football player , not once have i used any powders.

Eat right , work out SELDOM if you want to get big and never do more than 4 sets per machine .. If you need to work out alot do cardio.

Also if you do reps of 8 you are not doing enough

0-8 is strength
8-15 is build
15+ endurance.

keep that in mind.

what i do is 18 , 15 , 12 and each time you add more weight. :thumbsup:

Wildcat
02-03-2004, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by TrevorK

I agree you need proper doses of vitamins, but you do realize that with a lot of multivitamins you get everything in such a large dose that it isn't used by the body?

So yeah - they can do shit. As usual, eating healthy is the way to go (But of course with all the fad diets out there, you need to supplement vitamins with something).

its better than no vitamin, depending on the size of the person anything your body doesnt need will just get pissed out. heres a list of what one of those "horse tranquilizers" has in them:

Vitamins:

Vitamin A
Pro-Vitamin A
Vitamin E
Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Vitamin B1
Vitamin B2
Niacin
Vitamin B6
Vitamin B12
Pantothenic Acid
Folic Acid
Biotin

Minerals:

Iodine
Calcium
Phosphorus
Magnesium
Zinc
Copper
Potassium
Manganese
Selenium
Silica

Lipotropic factors:

Choline
Inositol

and its prepared with all these herbs and weird shit.

civic_rida
02-03-2004, 03:06 PM
creatine is good shit if u stay on it n cycle it . Once u go off it u will lose some weight cuz of the water retention.

keep in mind u can only gain up to 3 pounds of lean muscle per month .

Anymore ur gaining fat or water retention.

Also the number one word advice on all training boards is less is more .

Laugh at the people goin to the gym for over an hour everyday.

ur body grows when its resting.

civic_rida
02-03-2004, 03:26 PM
john kolb used compound movements exclusively for building his massive frame.not to mention the huge amounts of protein ingested.at 5'11 280 he had 23 1/2"arms and built them with no direct arm work

DOnt curl anymore.

slidewayz
02-04-2004, 12:20 PM
which is better then.. GNC vanilla whey protein, or creatine monohydrate powder?

lam-boy
02-04-2004, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by civic_rida
creatine is good shit if u stay on it n cycle it . Once u go off it u will lose some weight cuz of the water retention.

keep in mind u can only gain up to 3 pounds of lean muscle per month .

Anymore ur gaining fat or water retention.

Also the number one word advice on all training boards is less is more .

Laugh at the people goin to the gym for over an hour everyday.

ur body grows when its resting.

well you can't really laugh, what if they like doing 1.5 hours of cardio?
and do alot of "toning" exercises (doing high reps, little weights)

civic_rida
02-04-2004, 12:51 PM
i thought everyones goal here was to get big n gain weight. If ur skinny cardio wont help .

Whey protein n creatine r two different things.

When goin to buy powder supplements there are many different kinds. Weight gainers , whey protein , mrp

weight gainers usually work best in added extra weight due to the high amounts of carbs, but be sure there aint to much sugar.

whey protein helps build muscle high protein low carbs wont gain to much fat wit this stuff.

mrp stands for meal replacement .

Wit creatine never buy the liquid shit . Try to make sure u buy creatine wit dextrose.

cell tech is really good but money

slidewayz
02-04-2004, 01:08 PM
so you didnt really say which was better to take to gain muscle and weight. READ: I'm skinny, toned, but too small.. lol

EnRich
02-04-2004, 02:03 PM
So your a 164 lbs, and your benching 2 plates and 5s...??? And your asking the ppl on here (who probably never seen a gym in their lives) what to take??? And you were taking creatine before you worked out??? Buddy wtf you lying??? At that bench you would have had to been working out at least 1 - 2 years, by that time you would know everything there is about working out... You don't bench that much, not even close... Guys at my gym have been working out for years and years, they know anything about everything, they've been working out so long... Most of them struggle with that weight, and their at least 180 lbs min, and they look like tanks... A 164 pound guy ain't benching that much... Your in here asking stupid ass questions with a bench press like that...??? Please.... God, what kinda loser are you.... Your overexagerating so what, ppl in here like you??? I'm 215 lbs and I've been going hard for 1 year now and I dont even do that... Get a life kid...

Rich

ZorroAMG
02-04-2004, 02:16 PM
It's called genetics buddy. I've seen it quite a few times. There is a difference between muscle strength and tendon strength, when you have both, it is crazy how much one can lift. I could bench 190 for 4 reps weighing just under 150. I am not nor will i ever be huge, but I can lift a lot. I squat 300lbs FREE weight and dead lift 275. It is mostly cause I have good tendon strength and some muscle strength as well. Add full muscle strength and you would think I was a freak. Now take your 1 year in the gym hater attitude somewhere else, cause this guy has no reason to lie.

wanna-be
02-04-2004, 02:19 PM
is it possible ur saying ur doing

235 pounds on bench..or is it kg?

Ernie
02-04-2004, 02:21 PM
First off, lets admit that you arent 160 pounds benching 235. While you were making numbers up, why didnt you just say you were 120 pounds and could bench 360 :rolleyes:

I'm 280 lbs and i can bench 4 plates a side, but im 5'11" and one of the biggest roaches in the gym. Im sicking of hearing about all this creatine and sh*t. I never used anything. Here's what you need to do to get big: You need to find some junkie in the gym who's doing roids, and work out just as hard and long as him. Then go home at night, get tons of sleep. Eat properly, but eat as much as you can. No cardio if you want size (except sex or unless you need it for your job). Now give it time, big guys in the gym dont get big over night, they've been working out for a long time.

Oh, and the number one thing to do: STOP lying about how much u can lift!! :poosie:

ZorroAMG
02-04-2004, 02:22 PM
ummm dood 235 kg is like 517 lbs....if he was benching that, he'd never be asking questions, he'd be competing

EnRich
02-04-2004, 02:22 PM
Another lier... Fuck you ppl are pathetic some times... Meet me at Golds in the far SE one day and show me you can do that at 150 lbs... I think you guys need to actually go to a gym and lift that much weight instead of making up numbers because he/she said they could do that... pathetic...

Rich

ZorroAMG
02-04-2004, 02:27 PM
Aww, buddy it's ok, really it is, don't worry...

It's not my fault you are getting upset because I can lift a bit of weight. Fuck I have NOTHING to prove to you or anyone. I am not about to go to some gym to show you what I am capable of. It's too bad your self-esteem is so low that you have to evaluate yourself against others. Oh and for the record, mr training for one year, I have been working out since 1998. Rant all you want, I am done here.

Oh and what is a "lier"

Pathetic is that you can't just deal with it.

Ernie
02-04-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by EnRich
Another lier... Fuck you ppl are pathetic some times... Meet me at Golds in the far SE one day and show me you can do that at 150 lbs... I think you guys need to actually go to a gym and lift that much weight instead of making up numbers because he/she said they could do that... pathetic...

Rich

Hey Rich, your making good sense dude. I'm in calgary two weekends from now, we should meet up. Pm me your cell and we'll hit the weights together. You sound like a guy who knows what your talking about. :werd:

EnRich
02-04-2004, 02:35 PM
I ain't out to prove anything besides the fact that you and your boyfriend are liars... Zorro I'll be working out at 3:30 (GOLDS in the far South) this after noon if you wanna come show me that your hardcore... Look for the guy dressed in all black, I'll be the only one in there that looks like that... Show me and I'll apologize for being an idiot... Otherwise shut your skinny ass shit up... Ernie that be cool, I PMed you, I guess you could show me a new arm work outs, mine dont hurt anymore...

Rich

ZorroAMG
02-04-2004, 02:41 PM
OMG...Rich...chill the fuck out. I wouldn't want to upset you with my skinny lifting abilitities :)

Besides I actually work during the day and have no interest in fraternizing with you in the gym or otherwise, I am secure with myself and my abilities, maybe I can teach you how you can be too, if you'd like.

Oh and before you type "yeah see you're bullshitting and don't wanna meet" just know that I could care less about what an amateur in the gym thinks about me. Have a nice day. :)

civic_rida
02-04-2004, 03:23 PM
enrich ,ernie , zorroamg what are ur stats?

Ricey_Ricerson
02-04-2004, 04:37 PM
it is quite possible to lift lots, depends on ur technique, im not sayin that these guys's technique is wrong but sometimes u see guys puttin like two 45 plates on each side.. push it up, then go down like 4 inches and push it back up.. they count that as one rep.

it all depends on technique and form..

u see these skinny ass kids curling like 50lbs, but then u see them swing and jump, tryin to get it up.

then u see these huge guys curling 45lbs doing it slowly and properly with no swinging..

thats my 0.05 cents..

YCB
02-04-2004, 04:41 PM
^^ yeah thats quite true. Workin out at ghetto village square i see lots of guys doin that too. AT first i see them take like 50's off the rack and they start curling.. im like WTF thats crazy.. but then you see the swinging and the momentum :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

give them 30's and tell them to do it properly, they wont be able to do it

GT2NV
02-04-2004, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by EnRich
I ain't out to prove anything besides the fact that you and your boyfriend are liars... Zorro I'll be working out at 3:30 (GOLDS in the far South)

Rich
i go there

Red1
02-04-2004, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by slidewayz
which is better then.. GNC vanilla whey protein, or creatine monohydrate powder?

I take creatine monohydrate powder it goes down easy!

Ok buddy who the fuck are you to say i cant do this...Who the fuck are you??mhhh?
K I came in here and ask, when is a BETTER time to be taking creatine becasue right now im taking it before.....
Fuck man...you think i have no life and come in here and make shit up?Like come on...you need to get a life buddy.
And what i bench is.....4- 45, + the bar=45 now were up too 225, are you still with me u homo...thenyou put 2 of those little 5's on each side....EQUALS.....235!
Now as for you say you have worked out for awhile and cant do shit...IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU PUSSy. I am serious about my training and go 6 days a week for 2.5-3 hours (including 20 cardio)I have been trained very well by my step-dad, who was a professional body builder, and won many comp's, one including largest chest and largest arms!(thought id add that)

Ya and i think some ppl got LB's and kg mixed up....Think about, its easy to figure out which one it would be..

Now ill apolagize if im being a dick(sry) but when somebody tells me im a lier...pisses me off!

And this might as well be closed now...because i WAS just wanting some pointers from other SMART ppl...not ppl calling me a liar!

ZorroAMG
02-04-2004, 05:45 PM
Well put Red, I defend you and get slammed as well, oh well looks like some people can't take it that others can beat them at certain things...

How goes your creatine situation now? Are you taking it AFTER workouts now?
Keep track of your gains, I'd be interested to see how it affects someone that can already lift a significant amount of weight like you can :)

Ricey Ricerson:

I take form quite seriously, no momentum pussy lifting for me, that's what a spotter is for. He makes sure you push the weight properly on the last reps.

lint
02-04-2004, 06:13 PM
This is too funny. People arguing on the internet about who can lift more weight, calling people liars, etc etc. Get real.

Here's a story for you. If anyone is old enough to have gone to the U of C about 6-7 years ago, there was this asian guy who used to work out at the campus gym. Didn't really look that big, (around 5'9", maybe 170, tops). Well for flat bench, he'd warm up with 225 and finish with over 300 for reps (enough weight to bend the bar). And we're talking good solid reps. He'd have an audience when he lifted because all the 6'+ and 250+ pounders couldn't believe that he lifted more than they did. They stood around and gawked and then applauded when he was finished. Careful before calling people liar.

Anyways, my take on creatine is it's better to not use it. You will get slower gains, but they will also last longer. (from personal experience) when you make gains taking creatine, and then stop working out, you will lose the strength and size much quicker than if you hadn't taken creatine to get those gains. Everyone seems to be in a mad rush to get stronger faster. What's the rush? It's more of a lifestyle change than anything else. Sides the water retention messed me up, and my buddy. You just end up feeling bloated most of the time. It did work though, but I prefer to to make my gains the old fashioned way. Hard work, eat lots and get rest.

If you've got your dad helping you, then forget asking for advice from internet body builders on a car forum. Either google for the info you're looking for, or maybe hit up a lifting forum.

If you're repping 300lbs in the squat with good form, I'll give you props. Personally I don't think leg press means shit, not a whole lot of technique required.

[EDIT]: seems like some people here have small penises.

JAYMEZ
02-04-2004, 07:55 PM
Enrich you really do not know what the fuck your talking about do you??

I know people who weigh around 180 who can lift way over 200 pounds , its called body types retard , and for the coment on people here have never seen a gym before? wtf are you talking about? are you dumb.

Dont come on here and talk sh^t when someone is asking a simple question. :thumbsdow

EnRich
02-04-2004, 08:29 PM
Haha, what a joke you guys are... Anyways plain and simple, your bsing about the weight you can do to impress other losers on here... I dunno why it's so hard for you guys to admit your lifeless geeks... How do any of you even find time to goto the gym anyway... Most of you are averaging 5 posts on here a day... I mean really, thats absolutly pathetic... Your social lives are based around some stupid chat forum... I mean really... Funny I got a couple PMs today... One actually told me that he/she has seen Zorro before... Haha, buddy at 150 lbs your like a twig, The bar and 2/45s would prob snap your arms alone... Ok and I will admit that there are a few ppl out there that will do 235 lbs on the bench press and only weigh 165+ lbs but there ain't any here... Wtf is this kid even telling ppl he can do that weight??? You trying to impress other guys on here or something... Anyways drop the bs losers...

Rich

Hey JAYMEZ_STi, nice Egypt pics, your gay right? I bet the next thing your gonna say is you can bench 235 lbs to and leg press 900 lbs... Please... Stfu

-------> http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35379
Haha

ZorroAMG
02-04-2004, 08:47 PM
Haha...again to save you the embarrasment, since you obviously don't catch on too quick, yes I am slim, and the girl calling me a twig was probably pissed cause I never called her back. :poosie: Jealous people talk smack.

I will still outlift you pound for pound of body weight, genius. At 215, you'll have to be able to bench 272 to match my best lift ratio-wise....better hit the steroids, or maybe start from the top of this thread and take notes.

Rich you should stop B/Sing YOURSELF because you keep telling yourself you are better than us. I am done with this waste of time thread....i won't post here again so save your breath.

EnRich
02-04-2004, 08:57 PM
Haha ok ok... I'll stop with the BS when you fags stop with the bs... If you can lift 190 lbs, prove it to me... I'll apologize to everyone on here... I know for a fact you can't do even 4 of em properly... I'll even give you a spot straight up... But I know you don't have time to prove me wrong, because your too busy reading/writing on here ain't ya... Ok, well I'm out to do homework, and btw, it wasn't a girl who PMed me... k

laate

Rich

P.S. I'll end this by saying something nice though... I really like your car, at least you got good taste... Keep that shit clean... I think I've seen you driving it around too...

ZorroAMG
02-04-2004, 09:27 PM
Ok...now that's more like it. I apologize for being a bit rude to you, but seriously, I am not lying and hate it when people don't believe me and expect me to prove anything when IO don't have to.

Thanks for the props on my car...

Mark

PS: I am far from a FAG hehe...not all slim dudes are gay LOL

Red1
02-04-2004, 10:16 PM
Omg....ya im done here too....this got way out had.....
Flammin homo...ya u!!!

lol
:drama: :drama: :drama: :drama:

JAYMEZ
02-04-2004, 11:02 PM
Lol big man talking shit on the net , Hahha hurt

googe
02-05-2004, 12:35 AM
my dad can beat up your dad

YCB
02-05-2004, 12:38 AM
how could a harmless question about creatine turn into a bench pressing war?? :dunno: :dunno:

still.. funny though :rofl:

davidI
02-05-2004, 12:42 AM
I could bench 250+ at 170 when I was 17. I'm 19 now...haven't been as serious in the gym but I'll still throw up 240 at 165-170.

I dont' understand why you guys don't believe him! Especially since he's only 5'8 - 5'9" (my height). It's easier for little guys to throw up some big numbers.

This thread turned into something that it wasn't intended to be though - a bunch of e-thugs trying to show off how big their e-cocks are. I say this thing should be :closed: and hopefully the next thread like this one doesnt' turn into a flame war.

Ernie
02-05-2004, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by Red1
And what i bench is.....4- 45, + the bar=45 now were up too 225, are you still with me u homo...thenyou put 2 of those little 5's on each side....EQUALS.....235!
Now as for you say you have worked out for awhile and cant do shit...IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU PUSSy. I am serious about my training and go 6 days a week for 2.5-3 hours (including 20 cardio)I have been trained very well by my step-dad, who was a professional body builder, and won many comp's, one including largest chest and largest arms!(thought id add that)

Hey weasel, thats 4 45's a side :poosie: Why dont you ask your stepdad about this shit, or go read some fitness books, or magazines, or internet sites devoted to supplements, or.... (dare i go on?). :bullshit:

If you are working out like you claim and not getting results, you should seek the hands-on advice of a proper trainer who can educate you properly. Maybe a clean (no drugs) mentor at your gym.

I'd like to sum up my point with the observation that everyone comes on here bringing up examples of freaks of nature who can lift wierd amount of weights and be skinny, yet how many of them are on a car website asking questions about creatine (used my millions of weightlifters and wannabe's). Apparantly he also has a weightlifting step dad who is a "CHAMP" :whocares:, who he seems not to ask for advice.

If the guy wants to come on here bragging, then he can listen to me logic out why i think he's lying ('liering' for Red the spell-king). Seen too many "tough guys" hit the gym and try and show off, and never seen one that can do as much weight as he claims. "Uh, i can usually lift more, i think im just having a bad day" :rolleyes:... or my personal favorite "uh, i do that much on a machine, not free weights" LOL

Originally posted by lint
...but I prefer to to make my gains the old fashioned way. Hard work, eat lots and get rest.

Amen brother.:werd: The only way to go. Work out hard, eat well, sleep lots, and know that it doesnt happen over night. The biggest guys at the gym have been working out the longest (big suprise huh?)

bmeier
02-05-2004, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by Ernie

Hey weasel, thats 4 45's a side :poosie: Why dont you ask your stepdad about this shit, or go read some fitness books, or magazines, or internet sites devoted to supplements, or.... (dare i go on?). :bullshit:

Ernie what the hell are you talking about, 4 45s a side is 360 he said he can do 235, which like he said work out to be 95 on each side.

I would like to know though what does the actual bar weigh i have heard from 30 to 45 pounds who is right??

Pacman
02-05-2004, 08:40 AM
First off, lets admit that you arent 160 pounds benching 235. While you were making numbers up, why didnt you just say you were 120 pounds and could bench 360 :rolleyes:

I'm 280 lbs and i can bench 4 plates a side, but im 5'11" and one of the biggest roaches in the gym. Im sicking of hearing about all this creatine and sh*t. I never used anything. Here's what you need to do to get big: You need to find some junkie in the gym who's doing roids, and work out just as hard and long as him. Then go home at night, get tons of sleep. Eat properly, but eat as much as you can. No cardio if you want size (except sex or unless you need it for your job). Now give it time, big guys in the gym dont get big over night, they've been working out for a long time.

Oh, and the number one thing to do: STOP lying about how much u can lift!! :poosie:

That's probably the only reasonable post on this entire thread.

Take his advice....go to the gym, find the biggest guy and ask him to procure the following "supplements" for you:

Sustanon
Omnadren
Anadrol
Winstrol

Stoping wasting your time and money on creatine and that other crap from the health food stores.

Also, don't take any advice on gaining weight and working out from people that weigh less than your sister.

lint
02-05-2004, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by bmeier

Ernie what the hell are you talking about, 4 45s a side is 360 he said he can do 235, which like he said work out to be 95 on each side.

I would like to know though what does the actual bar weigh i have heard from 30 to 45 pounds who is right??

The regular bar weighs 45lbs. I've seen some light weight aluminum ones (could be 30lbs), but those are used more for jerks and snatches I'd say.

civic_rida
02-05-2004, 01:51 PM
not everyone wants to go on roids?

Ernie
02-05-2004, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by bmeier

He was calling me a pussy, so i was clarifying for him how much i could lift.

Dont wanna come off as an asshole, im just sick of hearing BS about how much people can lift. Not a competition with anyone but yourself. The guy's story is full of holes. I'm just pointing those holes out. :werd:

Originally posted by lint

The regular bar weighs 45lbs. I've seen some light weight aluminum ones (could be 30lbs), but those are used more for jerks and snatches I'd say.

No guy should be using a lightweight bar. The only guys who use them are fairies who want it to look like there is more weight on the bar. :closed:

skyway
02-05-2004, 06:21 PM

Ernie, thank you for saving me the time of typing exactly what you have said. Anyone considering taking any advice from guys weighing less than my little sister is truly a fucking nob. Gretzky!!!

EnRich
02-05-2004, 11:38 PM
Haha Skyway... Hey JAYMEZ_STi, I wasn't talking shit about you, I was asking you a question... Ever post pictures like that on here esp when you look like such a homo in em...

------> http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35379
Haha

Rich

Pacman
02-06-2004, 01:12 AM
ummmm, isn't this dude supposed to weigh 210 pounds???

He looks like a fucking twig in those photos.

hockeybronx
02-06-2004, 09:35 PM
Be careful on upping the doseage. Check out the creatine websites, I read that increasing it can lead to shrinkage (yes, down there) and hair loss.

Try just drinking more water. Creatine keeps the water in your muscles so just keep pumping the water in.

It takes years of training to get the results you probably want, so just stick with what you are doing now.

Wildcat
02-06-2004, 10:00 PM
fuck, i go away for a bit and the thread turns to shit... thats awesome, thanks guys, you did good.

skyway
02-06-2004, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by hockeybronx
Be careful on upping the doseage. Check out the creatine websites, I read that increasing it can lead to shrinkage (yes, down there) and hair loss.

Try just drinking more water. Creatine keeps the water in your muscles so just keep pumping the water in.

It takes years of training to get the results you probably want, so just stick with what you are doing now.

I swear I don't smoke crack

Well you are sure as fuck smoking something.

hockeybronx
02-07-2004, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by skyway

Well you are sure as fuck smoking something.

What's the problem? I don't understand why your responded that way. The side effects are true I researched it, is that what you are talking about?

I am so confused:nut: