PDA

View Full Version : Is your insurance record not so pretty?

Masked Bandit
04-17-2012, 09:07 AM
So we've noticed a trend with one of our companies that may be appealing to the right type of client. If you've got a few blemishes on your record (two or three tickets, maybe an accident or two) some of the companies out there are quite punitive with their pricing.

We have access to a good quality company that seems to be better than average with respect to a less than perfect record. Now, that's not to say you can have four tickets and two accidents and be the same price as the guy with a perfectly clean record, however in recent months we've taken people from $3500 a year with their current carriers to $2500. So if you've got a few indiscretions on your file, give us a shout and we'll see what we can do for you!

Thanks,
Bill Eckhart
President
Touchstone Insurance Inc.

Touchstone Insurace Inc. (http://www.touchstoneinsurance.ca/)

93VR6
04-17-2012, 10:12 AM
I get this error in Google Chrome after filling out your online form and pressing submit.

"414. That’s an error.

The requested URL /... is too large to process. That’s all we know."

I'll get in contact with your company by phone at some point, just thought I'd let you know about this anyways.

Masked Bandit
04-17-2012, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by 93VR6
I get this error in Google Chrome after filling out your online form and pressing submit.

"414. That’s an error.

The requested URL /... is too large to process. That’s all we know."

I'll get in contact with your company by phone at some point, just thought I'd let you know about this anyways.

Our IT guys are trying to get it worked out, thanks for the heads up. You can email us if that's the easiest contact method for you:

Touchstone Insurance ([email protected])

nissanK
04-17-2012, 11:37 AM
Thanks for the heads up Bandit. My company offers huge discounts for employees but because of an accident a year or 2 ago (minor fender bender) i would have been paying huge. So I'm stuck with my current provider.

Submitted :thumbsup:

G
04-17-2012, 11:59 AM
Thanks for the advice Bill. I think I met my first honest insurance guy. I emailed Bill for quote and he called me back telling me not to touch what I have with my existing company...standup guy and excellent (non) customer service :thumbsup: Now if anyone ever asks me about insurance I am going to tell them about Touchstone.

G-ZUS
04-17-2012, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by G
Thanks for the advice Bill. I think I met my first honest insurance guy. I emailed Bill for quote and he called me back telling me not to touch what I have with my existing company...standup guy and excellent (non) customer service :thumbsup: Now if anyone ever asks me about insurance I am going to tell them about Touchstone.

:werd: He's good people

Masked Bandit
05-19-2012, 10:07 AM
Just a heads up folks, this particular company that has better than average pricing is putting through a price increase effective June 1st. Anything on the books by May 31st keeps the lower price. The increase isn't huge and will still keep these guys below market average but cheaper is always better. Let us know if we can help.

-Bill