PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning Service

Ajay
04-17-2012, 01:08 PM
Does anyone use a cleaning service and if so who and how much?

I have a 900 square foot condo and I'm looking to get someone to come in maybe once a week or bi-weekly if it's a good rate.

A790
04-17-2012, 01:17 PM
www.fightinggrime.com - NeatFreak

They are very efficient and stick to their quote. Call 'em :)

ExtraSlow
04-17-2012, 04:16 PM
I've got neat freak in my place twice a month. I feel they do a better job compared to a previous chepaer service I used.

A790
04-17-2012, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by ExtraSlow
I've got neat freak in my place twice a month. I feel they do a better job compared to a previous chepaer service I used.
Nice! When did you start using them? :)

ExtraSlow
04-17-2012, 09:35 PM
around six months ago.

SillyChell
04-18-2012, 10:13 AM
My mom owns and runs a maid service. She will charge an hourly rate the first time she comes in and then will give you a quote based on weekly, bi-weekly or monthly. I am not sure what she charges per hour for the initial clean but give her a shout! She uses environmentally friendly cleaning products, and supplies all equipment. Her business is called Millennium Maids of Calgary and her number is 403 272 9083 ask for Maureen.

sdevils15
04-20-2012, 12:06 PM
The gf and i just used this company and we have a 750sq foot condo and they did and great job and was really cheap, only $85.

[email protected] - and her name is Yadi Lupa

sillysod
05-17-2012, 07:08 PM
Any idea how much to do a 2200sqft house?

We keep the house spotless, but my wife is busy so would be nice to have someone come once a week to do a vacuum etc.

I do a move all the furniture (beds etc) once every 6 weeks myself. Just looking for someone to come dust and vacuum.

Would Neatfreaks be recommended for this?

max_boost
05-17-2012, 08:10 PM
Neat freak did a top to bottom clean of my house. 1700sq.ft 3beds, 2.5bths and I was quite impressed. Cost was in the $3XX range.

ExtraSlow
05-17-2012, 08:40 PM
The top to bottom service is much more pricey than the regular weekly or bi-weekly clean.

StickyRice
05-18-2012, 11:54 AM
I highly would not recommend Cozy Home Maid Services. This company was rude and said they are all booked up for the year when I told them I will most likely be home at the time they come to clean for their first visit.

So they sound pretty sketchy and they seem to be booked up all year already supposely.

ExtraSlow
05-18-2012, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by StickyRice
I highly would not recommend Cozy Home Maid Services. This company was rude and said they are all booked up for the year when I told them I will most likely be home at the time they come to clean for their first visit.

So they sound pretty sketchy and they seem to be booked up all year already supposely.
I used Cozy home once, and while I didn't have any issues, Neat Freak is definetly a step up from them. That being said, cozy home is cheaper.

A790
05-18-2012, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by ExtraSlow

I used Cozy home once, and while I didn't have any issues, Neat Freak is definetly a step up from them. That being said, cozy home is cheaper.
Yea, NeatFreak definitely isn't the bargain pricing that some people are looking for. NeatFreak is kind of like the BMW of the cleaning world... very thorough, detail oriented, personable.

I just loved when Ria e-mailed me the day after my clean to make sure that it was up to my standards. I mentioned that they didn't do a great job of the bathroom floor upstairs, so the very next clean they did (two weeks later) that floor was so clean I could eat off of it.

It's nice when a business actually listens to what you have to say.

nonofyobiz
05-18-2012, 09:52 PM
do u tip the cleaning person???

sl888
07-09-2012, 12:05 PM
Is neat freak still in business? Tried emailing and phoning with no response....

A790
07-09-2012, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by sl888
Is neat freak still in business? Tried emailing and phoning with no response....
I hope they're still in business, they're scheduled to come tomorrow! lol

You tried calling them at (403) 455-9333?

max_boost
07-09-2012, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by nonofyobiz
do u tip the cleaning person??? No they just charge to the credit card. They are a premium service and come once a month for me. Neat freak is pretty good.

sl888
07-09-2012, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by A790

I hope they're still in business, they're scheduled to come tomorrow! lol

You tried calling them at (403) 455-9333?
Yeah finally the third time calling someone answered. Need a move out clean. They are quoting me $400 for just the basic. :eek:

A790
07-09-2012, 04:13 PM

Yeah finally the third time calling someone answered. Need a move out clean. They are quoting me $400 for just the basic. :eek:
Yea... like I said earlier, they aren't the cheapest, but they're probably the best.

sl888
08-07-2012, 05:37 PM
Well I chose Neat Freak to do my move-out clean. I can't say I'd recommend them. I was overcharged for what we had agreed upon but that was fixed quickly. I had 3 cute girls show up on time for the clean. They did an okay job. For the price it just wasn't worth it. I could've done a better job if I had the time. They missed a few spots here and there. In the end my house was clean but nothing spectacular. Ria and Elisha were great to deal with on the phone though.

Oz-
08-20-2012, 07:30 PM
Is neat freak still in business? Tried emailing and phoning with no response.... Had the same thing happen to me. Phone calls go straight to voicemail and no response through email.

JDMMAN
08-21-2012, 01:02 PM
Anyone know of good cleaners for post rennos?

austic
09-05-2012, 10:30 AM
what would be a good rate for a monthly clean, 1600sq ft?
To be honest my cleaning standards are not that high being a single guy but I just cant seem to find the time.

Nauti_Buoy
09-05-2012, 10:39 AM
Just contacted Neat Freaks and Rea is coming out to do a quote for me..cant wait to see the quote. I will give them a try and let you guys know the outcome.

jerrysmith
09-10-2012, 03:54 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

redevil
10-07-2012, 10:09 AM
Hey,

I'm looking to get a move-out cleaning service for the rental that I am vacating sometime at the end of November. Anyone know of a good reliable company that doesn't over charge for this type of service?

The house will be completely cleared out. I would need the entire house cleaned (kitchen, floors, bathrooms, windows, baseboards etc.) when we move out. I did not really want to use any of those Groupon/Dealfind companies as they seem to be overbooked and have bad reviews. I think the only reason they are on there are to drum up business they cannot support.

Let me know.
Thanks,

ExtraSlow
10-07-2012, 12:10 PM
Neat Freak does this. They'll do a good job.

Not sure how much it'd cost for that type of clean, but it won't be cheap with any reputable company.
Whole house clean will take all day for a team of two or three.

CanmoreOrLess
10-07-2012, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by redevil
Hey,

I'm looking to get a move-out cleaning service for the rental that I am vacating sometime at the end of November. Anyone know of a good reliable company that doesn't over charge for this type of service?

The house will be completely cleared out. I would need the entire house cleaned (kitchen, floors, bathrooms, windows, baseboards etc.) when we move out. I did not really want to use any of those Groupon/Dealfind companies as they seem to be overbooked and have bad reviews. I think the only reason they are on there are to drum up business they cannot support.

Let me know.
Thanks,

Check your lease, sometimes the landlord is the one taking care of the move out cleaning process (done right the first time) and it comes off your deposit.

A790
10-07-2012, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by redevil
Hey,

Let me know.
Thanks,
NF will do it, but it won't be cheap. My buddies move out clean from them was $480... but he had stuff caked on the inside of his bathtub, floors, etc. and it came out looking pretty solid.