PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an EAS system (Sensormatic) and retail displays.etc..

Lubu
04-18-2012, 04:07 AM
I was looking to see if anyone knows of a clothing shop/retail stores that has recently closed down or is in the process of closing down which has an EAS system.

I am trying to source out a EAS (Electronic Article Surveillance) system, the most popular brand being is "Sensormatic" but I'm open to other brands. These are those security devices, retail stores install at the front of their stores to deter theft.

http://www.logismarket.pt/in/adt-fire-security-a-nova-solucao-sensormatic-de-deteccao-de-sacos-com-revestimento-em-aluminio-da-adt-fire-security-ajuda-a-identificar-prevaricadores-assim-que-estes-entram-nas-lojas-solucao-sensormatic-499544-FGR.jpg

Also looking for a good Point of Sale system (with bar code readers), mannequins, glass showcases, etc..

If you guys know of any stores that are closing down before the end of the month or are in the process of closing down now, please help out this beyonder and let me know :D

G-ZUS
04-18-2012, 08:13 AM
Deer run Zellers was shutting down I heard last month

EG6boi
04-18-2012, 11:01 PM
Are you opening a retail clothing store? And it's better to get the newer versions because the older EAS are crap.

Lubu
04-19-2012, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by G-ZUS
Deer run Zellers was shutting down I heard last month

Thanks for the heads up G-Zus, I'll get in touch with them, hopefully their EAS system is not too old. But I think it will be while before they will sell them because they will need to go through the whole liquidation process before getting rid of their EAS.

Originally posted by EG6boi
Are you opening a retail clothing store? And it's better to get the newer versions because the older EAS are crap.

My wife and her BFF are opening up a lingerie boutique. You're right, those older EAS are really bad. I was hoping to help source out some newer versions if possible. The girls want something soon but we can't find anything local. Most of the new ones we saw are in the US and has to be shipped here :( It sounds like you have experience with the older ones, how were they? False alarms? or just not registering thefts when they should?

JRSC00LUDE
04-25-2012, 01:00 PM
Was this why you're asking about the millwork finishes in the other thread?