PDA

View Full Version : FS: EVO X AMS Cold Air Intake

georgemagana
04-19-2012, 11:09 PM
Hey guys just selling my brand new still in the box AMS cold air intake for an evo x. This is the full cai not the sri so it would only fit the GSR and NOT FIT THE MR due to their tranny cooler.

Bought it last year but never decided to install it and today finally decided it to put it up for sale since I want to keep my car stock. The intake is brand new still in the ams box and includes every single piece. It never left my basement so it is in perfect condition. Im not desperate to sale at all so I won't take any low baller offers. I payed $515.00 plus $25.75 on taxes plus $50.00 on shipping and then got raped by the amazing UPS brokerage fee of $99.00 Major bullshit but I had to pay it. I have all the paper work to prove this. I also have the jdm mesh screen that AMS offers value at 30.00 which UPS also made me pay $99.00 on brokerage fees, yes $99.00 on a $30.00 part and again I have all the paper work to prove this.

Asking price for the cai is $500.00. Nothing less than that since this would save you about $200.00 on shipping, tax, and borkage fee.

Asking price for the JDM screen is $25.00 It would save you 100 on brokerage and $5.00 of the price.

PM for any questions.

Edit: I should say this would fit the MR but you would only use the SRI parts not all the parts to complete the CAI. I can't post pics on beyond for some reason so PM for phone number and pictures

Thanks

RawREvO
07-22-2012, 07:56 PM
Hey there can you put up pics of it or email it to me?

08chargersrt8
07-22-2012, 08:25 PM
You have a pm