PDA

View Full Version : FS: Big apartment sale

Spook
04-23-2012, 06:49 PM
Hi everyone,

My friend and I are moving out and we are selling mostly all our furniture for cheap.

We're gonna sell everything on next Sunday, 29th April between 11am to 3pm. You have to come pick it up and nothing is reserved, first-come, first-served.

We don't have a phone number and I won't be updating the post during this time so just come around as soon as you can and pick up what you want.

Here a global list of what we have with a price. That does not included everything and price is not fix.

2x Queen bed with queen frame - 40$ each
Really comfy futon, come with pillows - 40$
Dining table with 3 chairs - 30$
Coffee table - 10$
2x big brown desk - 15$
Small white desk - 10$
Dresser - 10$
Night table - 10$
TV Stand with old TV - 10$
2x DVD/VHS players - 10$

We also willing to sell or even maybe give a lot of small stuff (we only give stuff if you have buy something else). Small stuff include : dishes (we have nice beer glasses and lot of other dishes), laundry soap, Windex, hangers, small carpet, sheets, towels, etc.

So you need some stuff? You are moving out soon? Need furniture? Come and get what you need for cheap. We will be happy to help you furnish your place.

Sunday 29th April, 11am to 3pm. Come to our place, 720 15th Ave SW apart # 401. We are in downtown! Buzz us on the front door, we will open the door for you, come up, we are the first door to your left when you get out of the elevator.

Please be respectful and don't come before 11am as we can be still sleeping or preparing some stuff. We won't open you before 11 am.

Hope it help some of you!

Thank you

Spook
04-28-2012, 02:25 PM
Hi everyone,

Just to let you know that the sale still happen tomorrow! Hope your guys get want you need!