PDA

View Full Version : RPM Guys

DUBBED
02-03-2004, 09:25 AM
Does anyone on here know how I can get ahold of roberto from RPM?

I'd like to see how much he's willing to paint a car for now, if he's still doing work out of his garage. Just pm and email address or contact number to me if you can.

If you don't know how I can get ahold of him please don't post shit like oh Roberto screwed me over blah blah blah I've heard it all before I just wanna talk to the guy.

civicrider
02-03-2004, 10:56 AM
hmm you could probably just call them at their house, look up the number in the phone book, im pretty much their neighbor, im not too sure if there doing work right now because their building a 3-4 car garage becide their house to work on the cars in

DUBBED
02-03-2004, 11:19 AM
hmmm.... wanna go ring their doorbell for me?

ShOwOfF
02-03-2004, 12:05 PM
Dubbed:Let me know if you get any info on him, cuz i would also like to talk to him. :thumbsup:

DUBBED
02-03-2004, 08:28 PM
C'mon someone must know!!

JordanLotoski
02-03-2004, 08:32 PM
why dont you go to marenello's?........there you get some sort of warrenty, its not done outta someones garage.....and probably a better job..ohh and done on time

DUBBED
02-03-2004, 08:36 PM
Well, I don't wanna pay Maranello price. I've been kinda searching for people who work at body shops but are willing to do side projects for fun. I thought I'd try and save some cash that way, plus most people would be willing to spray the car in a booth, instead of in a garage.

edit: plus I already called maranello's and they don't do rust work therefore don't garuntee and work done to the car to get red of the existing rust.

JordanLotoski
02-03-2004, 08:43 PM
still gonna cost yeah 3000-4000 for a good paintjob

Red1
02-03-2004, 08:48 PM
"You want something done right......You do it your-self"

Quoted by a guy that probably was wearing a crazy hat with a feather in it!

rogue
02-04-2004, 12:05 AM
ya roberto is good at paint but even out of his garage he will charge you a shit load since the same amount of work is invoved. Paint is the biggest pain in the ass i can think of and the guys a maranello are assholes when my car was damaged i went there for a quote (on an integra) and the ass told me he only did higher end autos (as i looked at his freakin sons or nephews blue civic) ASSSSHOLEEEESSS.

JordanLotoski
02-04-2004, 01:28 AM
really, they would have done my old civic........try a-1 auto body....they at least give u a loaner car

RSeXy
02-04-2004, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by rogue
ya roberto is good at paint but even out of his garage he will charge you a shit load since the same amount of work is invoved. Paint is the biggest pain in the ass i can think of and the guys a maranello are assholes when my car was damaged i went there for a quote (on an integra) and the ass told me he only did higher end autos (as i looked at his freakin sons or nephews blue civic) ASSSSHOLEEEESSS.

Wow, I can't imagine that happening...not to say I don't believe you. My mom has had work done there on her RSX. :dunno:

KoukiS14
02-04-2004, 02:17 AM
I heard they (maranellos) only worked on cars from 1995 and up.

Which would explain most of which ive seen posted here.

DUBBED
02-04-2004, 11:37 AM
I remember about two years ago i was going to do a project CRX with Roberto, he would have resprayed the whole car for $2500 any color I wanted. If he's charging more than that I'm definately not interested, I already have a couple guys lined up that I'm pretty sure can pull off an amazing job.

maximus
02-04-2004, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by NismoS14
I heard they (maranellos) only worked on cars from 1995 and up.

Which would explain most of which ive seen posted here.

You sure??? He was going to paint my 91 Golf. Maybe because its customized so better exposure??

rogue
02-05-2004, 01:26 AM
yea my car was older that might be it but they were still rude assholes and it was actually my dad that they were rude to he had to take my car for me as i was working. It was customized too but what ever they do a wicked job (that i have seen)

Hash_man
02-05-2004, 02:41 AM
I talked to Roberto about a month ago, and I have a number to reach him at.

Just PM me.

And I hear ya on the rust work, I would like to get him to do some for me as well.