PDA

View Full Version : Cabo, Mexico

lasimmon
04-24-2012, 06:47 PM
Hey guys. Friend and are heading to Cabo on the 4th for a week, anyone have any suggestions on what I should check or do? Open to excursions, great restaurants, night life..?

A790
04-24-2012, 08:11 PM
Las Guacamayas in San Jose del Cabo is a great local spot. Every Thursday in San Jose is the artwalk. Check it out!

The tour of the arch is pretty much standard. Ziplining is decent too. :)

lasimmon
04-24-2012, 08:40 PM
Awesome I'll check it out.

redline
04-24-2012, 08:48 PM
San Jose has no night life , you can check out the hotel California. You need to rent a car for Cabo, not a great place if you like beachs and swimming.

Very American...

Watch out for time share sales in the airport.

JordanAndrew
04-24-2012, 09:17 PM
Cabo San Lucas is awesome for partying.

Check out these clubs

Pink Kitty
Baja Junkie
Squid Roe
Mandala

Out of all of those clubs, my favourite was Mandala. All of these clubs are all within walking distance of each other as well, located downtown.

I'd go to the arches, it cost about $5/person for a water taxi to get there. It's a beautiful place to visit and one of the main beach attractions in Cabo San Lucas. You can go snorkling/scuba diving over there. You can rent jet ski's as well.

Don't be afraid to bargain, even at the clubs... haha! If you're getting bottle service in the club, you can bargain their prices down. =D

Have a good time and explore the white wash Mexico.

lasimmon
04-24-2012, 09:28 PM
Yah I'm pretty use to it all I've been to most of the Americanized places in Mexico. Got a smoking deal for this and jumped at the opportunity.

01RedDX
05-16-2013, 04:54 PM

TL911
05-17-2013, 08:28 AM
-Pink Kitty....."Party with Sluts" was alright
-Arches is a must see
-Squid Roe is awesome
-Mandala was probably my favorite

-I did check out the rippers in Cabo, they were lame...only exposed their honkers
-Walk around and explore, you'll find a lot of diffrent things
-I got a Tatt in mexico as well

-Wanted to check out the "massages" but didn't have time. it would be intresting if they did offer other services.:poosie: