PDA

View Full Version : haha.. Cav vs Civic

slidewayz
02-03-2004, 12:49 PM
The bottom cav thread was closed. I would have to say, altho it doesnt matter much, I would take a new sunfire GT over a cavalier, and I would take either of those over a CIVIC, and I would also take the sunfire over an integra. Why? cuz they are all slow, FWD pieces of crap and you can get a sunfire for dirt cheap. Also you arent automatically associated with the RICERS like a civic is. If I owned a civic, it would stay bone stock, and get good gas mileage. They arent nice looking, they arent cool, they arent fast. They are reliable, and get good gas mileage. In other words, it is a slight upgrade from a Yugo, or a moped. A sunfire, isnt so ugly, they get good gas mileage, and besides the clutch, are reliable and cheap.

Kona9
02-03-2004, 12:59 PM
I am going to sit back and see how long this one lasts. You would think that the first one was closed for a reason. But because you are a NOOB you just don't get it. Congratulations on your opinion. Good for you *pats your back* I'm glad you like slow junky cars that won't get you much in resale. Now run along and drive your rx7. A civic is no more a ricer as any other car, including sunfires, cavaliers, and rx7s pal. It's what you do to it that classifies you and your car as a ricer.

ZorroAMG
02-03-2004, 01:34 PM
Again with the cav/civic boring slow car debate????

Go find Nemo or something...

1badPT
02-03-2004, 01:39 PM
Who will win - cav vs civic?

You can find the answer here:
www.noonegivesashit.com

legendboy
02-03-2004, 01:46 PM
I'd rather have a cavalier than a:

slidewayz signature
1984 Mazda RX-7 GSL-SE
Viper Blue paint