PDA

View Full Version : Fed-EX is trying to screw me over!

redx2nv
02-03-2004, 01:00 PM
I received this PM today from a Honda-Tech member in the states where i bought my rims from.

Hey, I received a letter in the mail today from FedEx in regards to the TE-37's I shipped to you back in June. In it, it stated that they have attempted to collect from you the brokerage fees and taxes but have been unsuccessful in doing so. It also shows that they attempted to charge your Visa card but it may have been declined. Could you please check your records and make sure that this isnt a mistake, its seems that we will need to resolve this with FedEx.

Now, i have paid fed-ex all border and brokerage fees. They would not let me take the package without it. My credit card is clean and have never missed a payment.

Also FED-EX decided to screw me around for TWO and a HALF MONTHS as they lost the package in shipping. Where at that time i spent hours on the phone talking customer reps trying to track my package down(one person did find it 2 months after it was sent). I got no apollogy, nothing, i am very dissapointed at service.

What the hell should i do? They never made any attempt to contact me, why would they go after the sender if i supposedley owed them money?

Life lesson: NEVER EVER deal with FED-EX, they are the whorst most unreliable carrier company in the world!!
:guns:

403Gemini
02-03-2004, 01:06 PM
do you have a reciept or visa bill transactions? (should be done easily on online banking)

buh_buh
02-03-2004, 02:35 PM
Fedex > UPS

At least Fedex only tried to screw you over once.:D

redx2nv
02-03-2004, 07:05 PM
Fed-ex already scrwed me over once for 2.5 month wait for my package, now they are trying to screw me for the second time.

Page 1:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid102/p8be639b7cf6578b6cb6db7ad3d77a0b3/f9b9338f.jpg.orig.jpg

Page 2:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid102/p0cc6771cd9fb3a8e28c8d65aebde59de/f9b92b50.jpg.orig.jpg

WTF, PST... I hope they are fucking joking me, stupid dispshit american company:guns: :guns: :guns:

PS: I already paid the $181.77 Customs fee, and the$72.49 brokerage fee.

hjr
02-03-2004, 07:09 PM
phone em up i guess and talk to a preson directly. maybe its a mix-up. long as you have your receipt showing they charged you already there is nothing they can do.

JordanLotoski
02-03-2004, 07:20 PM
i deal with fed ex all the time.....id say there the best

roopi
02-03-2004, 07:25 PM
Well if you have the reciept just show them. :dunno:

redx2nv
02-03-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by roopi
Well if you have the reciept just show them. :dunno:

Hopefully my rents can find it:banghead:

Will a bank recepit(visa slip) be good enough?

rage2
02-03-2004, 07:48 PM
hehe if you think Fedex sucks, you've never tried UPS :).

itsalebaron
02-03-2004, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by rage2
hehe if you think Fedex sucks, you've never tried UPS :).

Actually I just had a shitty experience last month with FEDEX GROUND (I thought all FEDEX treated brokerage the same) .. seems any ground service likes to rape you on brokerage charges. Atleast UPS refunded my money because they diudnt collect at the door. my advice always use AIR .. whatever shipping company.

buh_buh
02-03-2004, 08:35 PM
I just got a package from Fedex Ground and got 0 duty and customs.

itsalebaron
02-03-2004, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh
I just got a package from Fedex Ground and got 0 duty and customs.

Ya mine came a month later ... I asked the guy at the door and all he said was "I have no clue if your going to get a bill or not".

The company that shipped it told me they have stopped using fedex because of so many customers from canada complaining about this.. ..apparently it all started about 2 months ago.

redx2nv
02-03-2004, 09:19 PM
i have had good service with ups(delivery on time and package in good shape). The brokerage charges rape you though with UPS.

I sent a pacakage(PY integra fender) to california USPS via Canada Post. When they received the fender the top corner of the box was ripped off and the fender was bent backwards.

I had also send another package(alipne 7949 with pxa-h510 phase proccesor)with fedex air, and the buyer recieved the box with a hole in it and the cd player hanging out the side.

i just came to the conclusion that shipping companys suck:guns:

/////AMG
02-03-2004, 09:24 PM
So if UPS sucks donkey balls and Fed Ex sucks dick...which shipping company is good?

davidI
02-03-2004, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Porsche_944
So if UPS sucks donkey balls and Fed Ex sucks dick...which shipping company is good?

I've only used Purolator once but it was awesome. I was shipping a deck and was worried about how fragile it was but the guy working there was super nice and instead of just a fragile sticker he put a sticker on it saying it had to go on top of the load etc.

403Gemini
02-03-2004, 11:11 PM
UPS has CRAZY hidden fees

CRXguy
02-05-2004, 11:26 PM
Stupid fucking Fed-Ex. One of the vendors I ordered stuff from last spring got notice that I didn't pay for customs charge. I'm gonna give them hell tomorrow morning! I paid that crap like almost half a year ago!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

Weapon_R
02-05-2004, 11:39 PM
Isn't it illegal to try and charge a person's visa without their consent? Maybe he's trying to pull something on you...

CRXguy
02-05-2004, 11:42 PM
No, the vendor just sent a request for money through PayPal. I emailed them explaining what happened. I was venting towards Fed-Ex. :guns:

redx2nv
02-06-2004, 12:03 AM
Shit, well welcome to the get fucked over club CRXguy:thumbsup: