04-27-2012, 05:36 PM
1997 Toyota Chaser Tourer V

Factory JDM Spec.:
Engine: 1JZ-GTE VVT-i Inline 6 Turbo
Engine Size: 2.5L
Engine Power: 280HP
Transmission: 4 Speed (ETC) Automatic
Mileage: 85,xxxkm
Config: FR (Front Engine, Rear Wheel Drive)
Color: Dark Green

Factory Options:
Power Steering
Air Condition
Power Door
Power Windows
Power Mirrors
Rear Spoiler
Fog Lamps
Factory Body Kit

Aftermarket Mods.:
- 16in Rays Wheels
- Tein coilover suspension
- Trust full cat. back exhaust system
- Aftermarket 2way pager alarm/turbo timer

Vehicle is located in Calgary. Has been in storage since landed in Canada. Oil and air filter has been changed.

Click on the Kijiji link for photos.
http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-1997-Toyota-Chaser-Tourer-V-W0QQAdIdZ374426033

No joyrides, no trades, serious inquiries only please.

Asking price $10,000.

Email, text, or call at (403) 605-2260.

HomespunLobster
04-27-2012, 06:07 PM
Sort of has a BMW feel to it.

Is it alberta Registered/OOP passed?

BinDeal
04-27-2012, 08:29 PM
Yes, it has the E36 series look to it.

It just landed last week. Not registered, and hasn't gone for oop yet. I'll leave that for the buyer.

drtoohotty1
04-27-2012, 08:35 PM
*WARNING* Do not curb your unseen JDM car here!! quote:

We here at beyond.ca not allow any more threads for JDM cars that are not fully landed in canada (ie: all out of province inspections done, insured and registered in the OWNERS NAME!!)

This practice directly affects the business of one of our PAID sponsors, and many times the owner is asking WAY WAY WAY too much for a car that has not been landed and inspected.

If you want to buy a JDM car, please see www.importconcern.ca , this is a reputable business and will be able to take car of all your inspection needs and help you with importing your car. Do not buy a car that is not landed or is not in the country yet, as with a private sale you will be 'up shit creek without a paddle' if anything goes wrong. At least when you purchase from a group like Import Concern you have some recourse should something go wrong.

Thank you.

HomespunLobster
04-27-2012, 09:02 PM
Vehicle is located in Calgary. Has been in storage since landed in Canada. Oil and air filter has been changed.

kvg
04-27-2012, 09:04 PM
"(ie: all out of province inspections done, insured and registered in the OWNERS NAME!!)"

BinDeal
04-27-2012, 09:35 PM
Haha.. Only if you guys knew exactly where import concern gets their car.. All their cars are not landed. I am only selling one car. I am not a register business. The car is here in Calgary, but just not registered and has no oop. Anyone can come down and check it, if they don't like it, don't buy it. Not holding anyone to anything. Haha..

Vr4Whore
04-27-2012, 09:58 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

BinDeal
06-13-2012, 11:52 AM
Update, OOP Inspection done.