PDA

View Full Version : Radar in Mckenzie

Squishy
04-28-2012, 06:34 PM
Just letting people know that there's an undercover silver dodge truck with the cop standing in front of a traffic sign at the exit for Deerfoot North, after you exit the mckenzie towne traffic circle.

ianmcc
04-28-2012, 07:02 PM
Thanks for the tip-we are headed that way later.
FWIW there is always a cop there-usually in the red Charger.
That spot is a cash cow!

wardpr68
04-28-2012, 07:30 PM
Yes, very popular spot.

Squishy
04-28-2012, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by ianmcc
Thanks for the tip-we are headed that way later.
FWIW there is always a cop there-usually in the red Charger.
That spot is a cash cow!

I've been waiting to see that charger again, but it looks like it's the undercover truck for the time being... it's about that time again. I'm sure he's going to get me at least once this year, although I hope not. I try to watch before I hit the gas haha.

btimbit
04-28-2012, 08:02 PM
Silver dodge ram, pretty sneaky. Just drove past him the other way, had a camaro pulled over.

Mar
04-28-2012, 08:07 PM
He's blocking a traffic sign?

ianmcc
04-28-2012, 11:30 PM
He stands behind one of those yellow and black zig-zag signs that indicate a curb between the two lanes.
http://g.co/maps/4ps5f

Ben
05-01-2012, 12:06 PM
There is a cop there like 5 days a week. Usually red charger. I frankly dont mind him there, but I'd rather he was in McKenzie Lake in all the playground zones people blow through day in and day out. 80 in a 60? or 70 in a 30? easy decision in my opinion. And target every lifted rig pig truck driven by guys with white sunglasses and truck nuts.

wardpr68
05-01-2012, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Ben
There is a cop there like 5 days a week. Usually red charger. I frankly dont mind him there, but I'd rather he was in McKenzie Lake in all the playground zones people blow through day in and day out. 80 in a 60? or 70 in a 30? easy decision in my opinion. And target every lifted rig pig truck driven by guys with white sunglasses and truck nuts.

Quote for intelligence. It's not about safety though... sadly.

jzz30dk
05-01-2012, 06:48 PM
I see the red charger the most but i do see the truck from time to time.

Stealth22
05-02-2012, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by Ben
Originally posted by wardpr68
Quote for intelligence. It's not about safety though... sadly. Well, why not submit a traffic request on the CPS website, or even pull over next time you see the officer there, and politely bring it up with him?

euro_racer
05-02-2012, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Ben

:werd: mt mckenzie dr in particular is real bad for people speeding, exp in the morning as they are somehow trying to beat traffic or something... :banghead: