PDA

View Full Version : These dealerships, same owner? Same network?

ee2k
05-01-2012, 10:13 AM
I have been to these dealerships lately looking for a car, can't help but notice similarities ... are they of the same owner, or the same network? Their websites have uncanny resemblance.

Southview Motors
Calgary Auto Quest
Automaxx
(others?)

Anyone dealt with any of these dealerships? What was your experience? I notice a lot of leaseback, ON vehicles.

G-ZUS
05-01-2012, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by ee2k
I have been to these dealerships lately looking for a car, can't help but notice similarities ... are they of the same owner, or the same network? Their websites have uncanny resemblance.

Southview Motors
Calgary Auto Quest
Automaxx
(others?)

Anyone dealt with any of these dealerships? What was your experience? I notice a lot of leaseback, ON vehicles.

Noot sure about the rest but Calgary Auto quest's owner doesn't own any other lots

Canucks3322
05-01-2012, 10:22 AM
All these independent lots sell shit cars, you get what yoy pay for, how hard is that to understand?:banghead: their inventory is all rejected cars from new car dealers when they take trade ins

Sorath
05-01-2012, 10:25 AM
automaxx is owned by macmanus group

varsity/eastside/royal oak etc

corsvette
05-01-2012, 11:24 AM
Most dealer websites are designed and hosted by Trader.ca, part of the Dealersmart solutions online package. thats why they all kinda look the same.

Hage69
05-01-2012, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by ee2k

Southview Motors
Calgary Auto Quest
Automaxx
(others?)

My good friend works at Southview detailing the cars there and he tells me that the owner of Southview and Calgary Auto Quest are good friends. Not to sure about Automaxx tho.

On a side note i bought a 4runner from Calgary Auto Quest a couple years back and it wasn't no out east rusted out kind.

Masked Bandit
05-01-2012, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Sorath

I knew Automaxx & Varsity were the same guys but I didn't know Eastside was in there. It explains a lot though.

Maxt
05-01-2012, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Sorath

I knew there had to be an anus in there somewhere.

ddduke
05-01-2012, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Hage69
and it wasn't no out east rusted out kind.

hahaha, I had to read that twice. :rofl:

Hage69
05-01-2012, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by ddduke

:dunno: Local Calgary vehicle it's entire life

G-ZUS
05-02-2012, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by ddduke

:werd:

Originally posted by Hage69

:dunno: Local Calgary vehicle it's entire life

I think he's commenting on your grammar.

Hage69
05-02-2012, 12:49 PM
Oh thought he was trying to say that those dealerships bring in rust buckets