PDA

View Full Version : Crackhead at the door

Supa Dexta
05-03-2012, 09:42 AM
So last evening this guy comes to the door who looks like he just got off a bus. Backpack on and dragging a large suitcase. He explains that he used to live in this house, and would like to leave the suitcase here for a few hours, even if he can just leave it on the step.

I tell him no. So he walks off and goes to the house next door.. And then the next and the next, crosses the street, goes to those doors.. etc.

He def looked the druggie role... But what is he up to? The last I saw him he went down a walkway of an old lady down the street. I circled the block and walked down the alley just to see where he went. The old lady only has a sliding door on her back deck. So I went over and made sure she was alright..

But still no idea where this guy went with all of his baggage, if he ducked into someones garage or what. :dunno: He wasn't checking door knobs from what I could tell, he knocked and then went to the next house

Tik-Tok
05-03-2012, 09:46 AM
It's a trap. Suitcase contains dead hooker.

Supa Dexta
05-03-2012, 09:49 AM
Ah that old trick.. I had forgotten that one, haven't used it in years. :thumbsup:

Graham_A_M
05-03-2012, 09:56 AM
NE?

Tik-Tok
05-03-2012, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta
Ah that old trick.. I had forgotten that one, haven't used it in years. :thumbsup:

Yeah, then when you're hauled off to jail (after his anonymous tip-off), he squats in your house.

Honestly though, he probably just wanted a safe spot for his suitcase while he hunted down some meth. Good on you for checking on your neighbors.

Kritafo
05-03-2012, 10:24 AM
and I am not kidding when I say this.... at Market Mall we watched a sketchy guy at Market Mall around 4 pm he was wearing long green trench coat, hat and huge suitcase on wheels....it was weird. My son was like... ummm that guy is following us. As soon as I found a security guard I pointed him out.

swak
05-03-2012, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Kritafo
and I am not kidding when I say this.... at Market Mall we watched a sketchy guy at Market Mall around 4 pm he was wearing long green trench coat, hat and huge suitcase on wheels....it was weird. My son was like... ummm that guy is following us. As soon as I found a security guard I pointed him out.

Cool story brah!

Maybelater
05-03-2012, 11:03 AM
Dead drop by secret society, this was your chance and you missed it!

adidas
05-03-2012, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Kritafo

Thats crazy cause this one time, I am not kidding when I say this.... at Market Mall we watched a sketchy guy at Market Mall around 4 pm he was wearing long green trench coat, hat and huge suitcase on wheels....it was weird. My son was like... ummm that guy is following us. As soon as I found a security guard I pointed him out

Strider
05-03-2012, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by adidas

Thats crazy cause this one time, I am not kidding when I say this.... at Market Mall we watched a sketchy guy at Market Mall around 4 pm he was wearing long green trench coat, hat and huge suitcase on wheels....it was weird. My son was like... ummm that guy is following us. As soon as I found a security guard I pointed him out

that shit cray

kvg
05-03-2012, 12:55 PM
Why wouldn't you watch my stuff:dunno:

Mar
05-03-2012, 01:20 PM
Did he sound Nigerian? A guy was supposed to drop off my millions of dollars in an unmarked suitcase long ago, about time he got around to it. Did you see where he went?

Spoons
05-03-2012, 03:50 PM
Supa Dexta you sound like a dick. Why the fuck wouldn't you watch the guys stuff? Be a bro man...

Douche.

revelations
05-03-2012, 04:11 PM
266-1234, report that shit

89s1
05-03-2012, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Spoons
Supa Dexta you sound like a dick. Why the fuck wouldn't you watch the guys stuff? Be a bro man...

Douche.

:rofl: :rofl:

Supa Dexta
05-03-2012, 11:12 PM
Whoa wait now.., He came back tonight, so I gave him the spare bedroom.. He's actually a pretty chill guy.

Turns out the bag isn't even his, its some womans whom he met when driving her to the airport. Hes just trying to find her and return it, and in the mean time we're just keeping track of the IOU's.

http://www.dvdactive.com/images/reviews/screenshot/2006/2/dd1.jpg

Squishy
05-03-2012, 11:29 PM
:facepalm:

know1edge
05-03-2012, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by adidas

this aint hypebeast mofucka

Mar
05-04-2012, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta
Whoa wait now.., He came back tonight, so I gave him the spare bedroom.. He's actually a pretty chill guy.

Turns out the bag isn't even his, its some womans whom he met when driving her to the airport. Hes just trying to find her and return it, and in the mean time we're just keeping track of the IOU's.

http://www.dvdactive.com/images/reviews/screenshot/2006/2/dd1.jpg
KICK HIS ASS SEABASS!

Strider
05-04-2012, 10:25 AM
Was it this suitcase?
Woman busted at Calgary airport with $4M-worth of heroin (http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/calgary/calgary/6553508/story.html)

Should have kept it...

Tik-Tok
05-04-2012, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Strider
Was it this suitcase?
Woman busted at Calgary airport with $4M-worth of heroin (http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/calgary/calgary/6553508/story.html)

Should have kept it...

"The CBSA said the four kilograms of seized drugs are worth $4 million on the street, but the RCMP estimates its value at $640,000.

“I’m not sure where CBSA is getting their amounts from. I would say a kilogram of heroin costs roughly $160,000 in a raw amount like that,” said Sgt. Neely.

Hahahah, estimated values are so inconsistant with authorities. I have no idea what heroin is worth, but thats a pretty big discrepancy. Maybe the $160g/lb is what it's worth after the RCMP take their cut :rofl:

ae92gts
05-04-2012, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Graham_A_M
NE?
:rofl: