PDA

View Full Version : Rolls Royce Phantom



E36M3
02-03-2004, 10:35 PM
Just thought I'd share. Spotted this in Vegas yesterday. I have lots more pics if anyone is interested.

angierideswitme
02-03-2004, 10:41 PM
Lets see em':hitit:

EK 2.0
02-03-2004, 10:41 PM
HUBBA HUBBA....AAAAWWWOOOOOOOOOOO :drool:

nismodrifter
02-03-2004, 10:41 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: more pics man!!!

ZorroAMG
02-03-2004, 10:46 PM
D with a capital AMN!!!!!!!

Nice find E36!

XylathaneGTR
02-03-2004, 11:55 PM
.......................HOLY FUCK!
More pics pllleeeeease!

cman
02-03-2004, 11:57 PM
:werd: :drool: :drool:
when i was in London i saw the Queen cruise by in one

E36M3
02-04-2004, 12:17 AM
I was in London two weeks ago and got pictures of two different ones.. one in a dealership on Park Lane and the other one a few blocks away in front of a pub.. beautiful cars.


Originally posted by cman
:werd: :drool: :drool:
when i was in London i saw the Queen cruise by in one

E36M3
02-04-2004, 12:23 AM
pic

E36M3
02-04-2004, 12:25 AM
another pic

E36M3
02-04-2004, 12:26 AM
side front

cappachihngo
02-04-2004, 12:26 AM
Hey doesn't sum old guy in Calgary own a Rolls Royce??? I remembering seeing one down by the center street and 12th ave parking lot of the TD bank when i went to doing some banking.. but this was a while bac.. maybe a 1/2 a year? or maybe a 1 whole year??? anywho it was some time ago...

E36M3
02-04-2004, 12:26 AM
another side front

E36M3
02-04-2004, 12:27 AM
another front shot

LEBMAN
02-04-2004, 12:31 AM
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

02-04-2004, 12:42 AM
sweet jesus

itsnotaDUB
02-04-2004, 04:33 AM
i also saw a RR years ago.. only one i saw in person...

sputnik
02-04-2004, 07:59 AM
A buddy of mine in winnipeg has an older Rolls Royce (he owns a European auto restoration shop)... but his is not nearly as bling as that one.

richardchan2002
02-04-2004, 09:37 AM
Wow! :eek:

That one car is worth more than a parking lot full of my cars!

/////AMG
02-04-2004, 10:06 AM
:drool: :drool: :drool: good encounter!!!!! :drool:

GQNammer
02-04-2004, 02:18 PM
Sure the car is expensive, but does it really look THAT nice?

20incheyes
02-04-2004, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by GQNammer
Sure the car is expensive, but does it really look THAT nice?

IMO the front is tight, but the driving experience is whats make a RR a RR. Just the interior smell they have is better then anything you can imagine.

sputnik
02-04-2004, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by 20incheyes

Just the interior smell they have is better then anything you can imagine.

seat sniffer

:nut:

DUBBED
02-04-2004, 04:26 PM
Is that outside the Bellagio? If so I have pics of the exact same one, it was parked in the same spot the whole week I was there. I think it belongs to the guy who owns the casino or something. Maybe it was Ceaser's, I dunno.

powerslave
02-04-2004, 04:34 PM
There is a Rolls Royce in Calgary, I saw one last year around summer/fall in the Bel Air part of town (Elbow Dr and 58 Ave SW).

E36M3
02-04-2004, 04:34 PM
Nope, it was at the Venetian. I was at the National Automobile Dealers Association convention and the owner of a Rolls Royce dealership drove it there. I'm not sure if he hangs out at casinos regularly or not.


Originally posted by DUBBED
Is that outside the Bellagio? If so I have pics of the exact same one, it was parked in the same spot the whole week I was there. I think it belongs to the guy who owns the casino or something. Maybe it was Ceaser's, I dunno.

fast_girl
02-04-2004, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by E36M3
Nope, it was at the Venetian. I was at the National Automobile Dealers Association convention and the owner of a Rolls Royce dealership drove it there. I'm not sure if he hangs out at casinos regularly or not.



i don't know who the owner of that is, but when i was in Vegas the first week of January i stayed at the Venetian and it was parked out front every single day, all day long... couldn't stop :drool:

E36M3
02-04-2004, 05:04 PM
Sounds like he may have something going on at the casino.. maybe an ownership stake :)


Originally posted by fast_girl


i don't know who the owner of that is, but when i was in Vegas the first week of January i stayed at the Venetian and it was parked out front every single day, all day long... couldn't stop :drool:

Mr.EnzoFerrari
02-04-2004, 05:33 PM
nice
lucky u had that camera:thumbsup:

87gmc4x4
02-04-2004, 10:22 PM
ive never seen a rolls royce at all

cappachihngo
02-04-2004, 11:20 PM
ya lucky guy, and his cam., and he did a pretty good job on da pics 2, looks professionally dome...

anyways.. i wish i had a digi cam when i saw the RR in cowtown, o well, maybe next time...

E36M3
02-04-2004, 11:57 PM
Thanks man. I am going to go to L.A. tomorrow, so maybe I will get some pics there.. I usually see some nice cars.


Originally posted by cappachihngo
ya lucky guy, and his cam., and he did a pretty good job on da pics 2, looks professionally dome...

anyways.. i wish i had a digi cam when i saw the RR in cowtown, o well, maybe next time...

A2VR6
02-05-2004, 12:23 AM
Wow, if I had one of those i wouldnt know which i wanted to be... the driver or the passenger :thumbsup:

sin
02-05-2004, 01:10 AM
post the pics on imagestation or get a host and give us the link please

knees scrapin'
02-06-2004, 03:39 PM
Hey, I saw a black one out in front of Ceaser's on Super Bowl Sunday before my flight.

Extremly sick car. It is even more crazy in person. There are some nutz cars in vegas.

XylathaneGTR
02-06-2004, 04:26 PM
I saw an old rolls royce in calgary once, about 2 years ago...
Nothing new and fancy like that, well...still fancy, but not new :)

TurboCarrera
02-07-2004, 11:18 PM
i saw a dark blue phantom in calgary last year, only saw it while it was going but is was sweet

403Gemini
02-09-2004, 01:13 PM
jeez man you party in all the right places! beverly hills? vegas? wow bring me!!!

Spyderman_MaryJ
02-09-2004, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by DUBBED
Is that outside the Bellagio? If so I have pics of the exact same one, it was parked in the same spot the whole week I was there. I think it belongs to the guy who owns the casino or something. Maybe it was Ceaser's, I dunno.

If it is the same one the hood ornament retracts into the grill (down) when the security system is tripped. Some kid tried to pull the hood ornament and it just disappeared away. Too cool!:D

Im sure it must belong to the owner of the casino because it was there the whole week we were there to.

E36M3
02-09-2004, 09:28 PM
All of the new Phantoms have the retractable hood ornament, but I haven't tried to steal one, so I dunno if it happens as a response to an alarm.


Originally posted by Spyderman_MaryJ


If it is the same one the hood ornament retracts into the grill (down) when the security system is tripped. Some kid tried to pull the hood ornament and it just disappeared away. Too cool!:D

Im sure it must belong to the owner of the casino because it was there the whole week we were there to.

E36M3
02-09-2004, 09:29 PM
It'll be Manhattan this weekend, so I'll meet you there.


Originally posted by 403Gemini
jeez man you party in all the right places! beverly hills? vegas? wow bring me!!!

rogue
02-09-2004, 10:54 PM
there are a couple of rolls in the city (older models ) and some bentleys and at least 7 astons (varieing models and years) there are some crazy cars in this city but the people who own them dont like to drive them or show them off. My buddy (46yrs guy i used to work with) is car nut had a db5, old school ferrari (something in the 60s) almost every exotic you can imagine (not all at the same time) and he is friends with these people and sometimes they all gather to show their cars. I was at charles english a month ago and saw a new db7 (didnt even know they still made these) but i was informed it was brand new and that there were at least 3 others brought in from vancity. Also informed that someone bought a saleen s8 in the city (too much money in this city now dammit) but there is a show in the summer at i think elbow park or something and they show their exotics.

rogue
02-09-2004, 11:01 PM
on a side note i was in portsmouth England on vacation when i hear these beautiful sounds coming from behind me, I look to see what it was and i saw a blue DB7 (white PIMP interior) and a TVR (not sure what model but sounded damn powerful). The freakin Aston guns it into the parking stall and slams in to the curb cracking the front bumper then the chick in shotgun (of course opposite side shotgun) opens the damn door into another parked car scratching the beautiful aston, I WANTED TO CRY. I figured the rich ass guy with the aston wouldnt mind me taking some pics so i ran around the car taking pics he turned around and saw me and opened the door and let me sit in the freakin thing ahhhhhhhh so nice.( still hated him for smashing the front and scratching the paint) freakin guy looked like royalty even had the damn scarf and driving gloves. If i get a scanner i will post pics of the cars i saw on the trip, xj220, numerous ferraris, skylines, sti, evos, bentleys, rolls, escort cosworths and sierra cossies, TVRs, and that was during their winter they are so damn spoiled over there.:banghead:

cman
02-10-2004, 08:47 PM
yea man when i was in england i saw sooooooo much nice shit.
several ferraris, skyline, couple rolls, a bentley, tons of lotus' (various models), jags, and some pimped!!! bmw's and benz's
sooooo much nice shit. :drool:

hockeybronx
02-11-2004, 06:51 PM
Looks pretty toight although I would never ever want one.:dunno:

CKY
02-12-2004, 05:11 AM
doesnt the phantom hav like 20inch wheels? i think i read that somewhere but im not sure

E36M3
02-12-2004, 10:18 AM
I am pretty sure they are 22" wheels. The tires display the size in metric, so I wasn't able to see for sure, but I know for sure the show cars were 22s.

http://www.fantasycars.com/sedans/html/phantom.html


Originally posted by CKY
doesnt the phantom hav like 20inch wheels? i think i read that somewhere but im not sure