PDA

View Full Version : A great idea

b1b2b3
02-03-2004, 10:38 PM
A couple of days ago I thought about how good it would be if there was a flash game in whcih you can modify cars. I mean like change the body kits, rims add decals, lower it etc. then I thought of everyone that participates in these forums. I was thinking that we could all put in to make a flash game that would allow people to log on, select a car and start modifying it. Now this would be a killer to try and create on my own so thats why I wanted to run it by everyone and se what they think. Basically, I would put the final flash design together (unless there is some flash programmer her who has like a phd with it or something), but I need you guy and girls' help to make the cars.

What we all could do is take a pictures of one car, find some body kits and then modify the body kits until they fit the car. Then we would find rims and make them fit etc. We would do this with atleast 5 cars to start off with, using the same body kits and rims so that when someone chooses a car, they can then choose from about 3 body kits and 5 or 6 rims (that is only to start, we can keep making the porject alot bigger but that would take time).

Bascially, I would like to have everyone contribute into making something that is like the Ceate a Ride (http://www.cvsr.net/php/createaride.php) or and Modify My Car (http://www.modifymycar.com/home.html) but with actuall photos. If more people wanted too, we could try and make it a cartoon thing but that would take even more time by having to create the cartoons after the mods have been made.

Please reply to this post with your thoughts.

Cheers

sxtasy
02-03-2004, 11:08 PM
That is a really good idea...I think it would be a LOT of work though. I would be willing to help out, but my skills aren't too good yet.

Kona9
02-04-2004, 01:18 AM

rc2002
02-04-2004, 09:44 AM
I would definitely use it, but there's not much I could do to help.

The computer at Tunerworks that chops rims onto your car has been around forever, so I'm pretty sure that your program already exists. Probably not for free though...