PDA

View Full Version : Witnessed SLK get backed into in front of Vintage Chophouse

Mixalot27
05-12-2012, 01:24 AM
Was walking down 11Ave tonight around 11:45pm and witnessed a minor hit and run.

Victim was a Dark Grey Mercedes SLK parked on 11 Ave directly across the street from Vintage Chophouse.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a very good look or a license plate. All I know is it was done by a Dark Blue (definite purple tinge to it) Sedan, approx 5yrs old. I'm thinking maybe a Focus, or some type of Hyundai. The car was being driven by a young white girl with long blond hair and she had 3 other girls in the car with her.

She reversed straight into the SLK and then they sat there for around a minute. I thought they were going to do the right thing and get out and inspect the damage and leave a note. However when I looked back they had left without ever getting out of the car.

I don't know if there was much damage or not, it made a good enough bang to get my attention though. Given I wasn't able to get much info, this thread will probably be useless. But I thought I'd post it anyway just on the off chance it helps the owner out.

natejj
05-12-2012, 02:45 AM
Did you grab the plate....?

Reading > me

OriginalGoods
05-12-2012, 02:57 AM
Reading > you

But sweet for op to post this info