PDA

View Full Version : Reliable online shoe dealers?

D'z Nutz
05-13-2012, 02:12 AM
There's a lot of shoe enthusiasts here (and I'm not talking about the ladies) so maybe you guys can point me in the right direction.

I'm looking for a pair of Nike Free runners that probably came out last year or the year before. There's nothing really special or collectable about them, at least to my knowledge, except for the fact the colour probably wasn't sold here in Canada or at least widely sold.

I guess what I'm asking for is an online dealer that may still carry old stock and is reliable. I'd hate to get stuck with a shitty pair of knockoffs that will stain my feet when it rains haha

EK 2.0
05-13-2012, 03:27 PM
Dude you should have asked me yesterday when we met up...haha...I could have told you quite a few...

Anyhow...being that the shoes you are after are older they might not still be listed but you never know...I have seen kicks I have slept on still for sale up to a year later in my size...so...

But here you are...

This is the main site that I use...

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/

D'z Nutz
05-13-2012, 04:22 PM
Nope, nothing there. Any more?

EK 2.0
05-13-2012, 04:45 PM
What model of sneaker are you after??...I have a few contacts in the shoe game both locally and in the US...I can see if any of them can get their claws onto the specific shoe you are after "Arif"...

Marsh
05-14-2012, 05:32 PM
what about zappos.com? It was originally a shoe site after all..

l/l/rX
05-14-2012, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz
There's a lot of shoe enthusiasts here (and I'm not talking about the ladies) so maybe you guys can point me in the right direction.

I'm looking for a pair of Nike Free runners that probably came out last year or the year before. There's nothing really special or collectable about them, at least to my knowledge, except for the fact the colour probably wasn't sold here in Canada or at least widely sold.

I guess what I'm asking for is an online dealer that may still carry old stock and is reliable. I'd hate to get stuck with a shitty pair of knockoffs that will stain my feet when it rains haha

Hey if you have a friend in the States or UK or wherever, you can Nike ID your shoes to get the colors you want. I think it's $20 more for the custom colors and soles etc etc. I did a pair for my sister :)

ray8181
05-15-2012, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by l/l/rX

Hey if you have a friend in the States or UK or wherever, you can Nike ID your shoes to get the colors you want. I think it's $20 more for the custom colors and soles etc etc. I did a pair for my sister :)

ive always wanted to do some nike ID shoes but no hookups from the states. i remember a thread awhile back about some shipping company that you can ship to a shipping company, then they ship it to your house. but i dont remember what the company is called.

Kobe
05-15-2012, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by Marsh
what about zappos.com? It was originally a shoe site after all..

THey dont ship 2 Canada anymore

Thomas Gabriel
05-20-2012, 12:59 PM
endless.com

JordanEG6
05-29-2012, 01:10 AM
What kind of Free Runner? Free Run? Free Run 2? Free Trainer? Free Xilla? Huarache Free? Haha. There are alot, it's hard to narrow down.

I can also get a pair of iDs sent to me if you'd like to design your own, if that's something you're interested in. Lemme know.

Check PM