PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest place to buy Innis & Gunn?

rockwolf2001
05-17-2012, 01:50 AM
hey beyond, i know there have been a lot of beer threads, but after looking at all of them, they mention that Innis & Gunn is a good beer, but none mention a good place to buy them?

every liquor store ive looked at only sells them per bottle, and its expensive

anyone know a good place (prefferably in the NW) that sells Innis & Gunn for cheaper?

On the same note, anyone know any bars that serve Innis & Gunn and dont charge an arm and a leg for it?

Delicious beer! everyone needs to try it :D

Isaiah
05-17-2012, 01:57 AM
I'm pretty sure I saw it at Superstore liquor store but they don't have beer coolers so it was on the warm beer shelf.

Anomaly
05-17-2012, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Isaiah
I'm pretty sure I saw it at Superstore liquor store but they don't have beer coolers so it was on the warm beer shelf.

Yep, cheapest place I saw it!

msommers
05-17-2012, 10:21 AM
Coop liquor stores sell it.

Definitely not my type of beer but I can't stand scotch either.

Davetronz
05-17-2012, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Isaiah

Yup, Superstore has it. I think it's about $75 for a 24 though. LOL. Good beer, but definitely not a regular occasion brew. Unless I'm celebrating something or having a good steak, I save the I&G.

tenth
05-17-2012, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Davetronz

Yup, Superstore has it. I think it's about $75 for a 24 though. LOL. Good beer, but definitely not a regular occasion brew. Unless I'm celebrating something or having a good steak, I save the I&G.
x2. Have bought the Superstore 24 previously for a similar price. Generally I'll have 1 or 2, and then beyond that get into more reasonably priced beverages.

ercchry
05-17-2012, 10:40 AM
superstore is about $1/bottle cheaper than anywhere else. they also actually have cases which is nice. i've only seen the rum cask and original there though.