PDA

View Full Version : Made a Video in Thailand this Week

broken_legs
05-25-2012, 12:25 PM
Usually ride up to doi suthep everyday just for fun, so I started bringing the go pro - this what came out of it:

ogRXcBIeA2U

Probably wont be able to watch it if you don't like dubstep :rofl:

Edit:

Wrong forum, mods?

Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Car Forums > Photos and Videos Galleries > Cars, Bikes, Machines

jdmXSI
05-25-2012, 01:03 PM
Shit, my heart skipped a beat when the sport bike came into your line... Great little vid by the way!

Just a little off topic, how do you like the er6n? I've been thinking of up grading and deciding between that and a sport bike like an R6 or Zx6?

broken_legs
05-25-2012, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by jdmXSI
Shit, my heart skipped a beat when the sport bike came into your line... Great little vid by the way!

Just a little off topic, how do you like the er6n? I've been thinking of up grading and deciding between that and a sport bike like an R6 or Zx6?

Can't comment on the other bikes, but the ER-6n is lots of fun. I love the 'naked' look to it. Looks beefy. Rides really nice, sometimes it feels a bit heavy in the corners (probably more to do with me not wanting to push it too far).

I haven't ridden too many bikes so im probably not a good opinion
:burnout:

max_boost
05-25-2012, 02:03 PM
Very cool broken!

SOAB
05-25-2012, 05:16 PM
Definitely a cool little vid.

i would like to be able to hear the bike even when there is music playing for the vid though.

Grogador
05-25-2012, 05:32 PM
Nice ride, cool vid! That road is fun, except those nasty last few corners. Did it a month ago on a Honda Click (woo!) and a CBR250R.

Have you done the Mae Hong Son loop through Pai/MHS/Mae Sariang yet? It's fucking epic, 615km with 3,940 corners. Just make sure you stop hourly for water+Gatorade cuz that heat is killer! Watch out for those Songtews too, looks like you got enough road rash on your arm ;)

Edit: Cinema? Seriously?? :rofl: :nut:

rage2
05-25-2012, 05:49 PM
I thought this thread was about something else. Was scared to click on it!

benyl
05-25-2012, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by rage2
I thought this thread was about something else. Was scared to click on it!

Haha, there is more to Thailand than just ladyboys. Lol

D'z Nutz
05-25-2012, 07:18 PM
Haha yeah, there's ping pong too :rofl:

broken_legs
05-26-2012, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Grogador
Nice ride, cool vid! That road is fun, except those nasty last few corners. Did it a month ago on a Honda Click (woo!) and a CBR250R.

Have you done the Mae Hong Son loop through Pai/MHS/Mae Sariang yet? It's fucking epic, 615km with 3,940 corners. Just make sure you stop hourly for water+Gatorade cuz that heat is killer! Watch out for those Songtews too, looks like you got enough road rash on your arm ;)

Edit: Cinema? Seriously?? :rofl: :nut:

To me, listening to Cinema when the bass drops kind of reminds me of what it sounds like when I'm flying through the gears on the bike.

Anyways...

Yeah, last year I did the road to Pai and back on a 250 D-Tracker. Only went off the road twice! Might do the loop here next week if I can sort it out with the guys. So many damn corners, cannot let your mind drift for a second.

Was waiting for someone to notice the road rash haha. First day back in Thailand, got a little excited and... Got the Er6... found some gravel... Was very, very lucky.

Lana Airfield...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj259/broken_legs/IMAG0261.jpg

wintonyk
05-27-2012, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz
Haha yeah, there's ping pong too :rofl:

Haha ping pong balls are the least of your worries. Cooters that open beer bottles and shoot darts scare me.

On topic though. Cool Video. Some of the roads here are just incredible.