PDA

View Full Version : Fs: Jdm Limited 89 Supra

RGSW20
05-29-2012, 11:30 AM
I have a rare and very clean supra,been in great hands and always maintained,mechanic/bodyman owned and runs perfect.rare to seen a mk3 in good shape in kept in flawless shape,there in a little door ding on the rear left quarter panel but nothing major never bother'd me,the paint is a rare blackcherry black yes it is an oem color and not a respray.has other rare options such a digital dash,oem keyless entry,and leather that is in mint shape.yes may be an automatic but has shifting options and pulls constant boost!,pulls really hard really changed my opinion on turbo autos,always ran on husky 96 premium,but here are the specs and mods to the car

-ENGINE/DRIVETRAIN
-117xxxkms
-7MGTE(headgasket done @ 109xxx) -AUTO TRANS(shifts hard and quick
-3" SS EXHAUST -HKS 3" HEAT WRAPPED DP
-BLITZ INTAKE -NEW THERMOSTAT
-NEW REAR END SEALS -FOOTWORK
-ROTA P45R's 18" IN BRONZE 9.5 +20 OFFSET
-FRONT RUBBER--NITTO 555's 225/35/18
-REAR RUBBER--NITTO INVO's 255/35/18
-MEGAN 32way TRACK COILOVERS
-NRG BLACK EXTENDED OPEN END LUGS

-INTERIOR
-MINT LEATHER SEATS
-MINT DASH AND DOOR PADS (still has OEM door sticker on door pad)
-MINT CARPET
-DIGITAL DASH(all in working order)
-PILLAR MOUNTED OIL PRESSURE/VOLT GAUGES
-ALL OUT 9.5/10 INTERIOR -EXTERIOR
-PAINT 8.5/10 (amazing paint for a 20+yr old car
-MINT OEM WINDOW
-ALL MARKER LIGHTS/TAILS ARE MINT -5000k HEADLIGHTS/FOGS
-FUNCTIONAL FRONT LIP WITH BRAKE DUCTS

very sharp looking car gets lots of attention and complements sounds amazing,and looks great! here's a chance @ a cleanly modded and tooken care for ma70

7500 W/O WHEELS 8500 W WHEELS

**WILL TAKE TRADE ON OTHER JDM TOYOTA'S ONLY PLUS CASH OR CASH SALE**

**PICS OF MOTOR BEFORE THE INTAKE**

----LINK TO PICS---- http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-89-GT-LIMITED-SUPRA-W0QQAdIdZ383956250

lison
05-31-2012, 01:57 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

RGSW20
06-05-2012, 01:02 PM
bump^ ^ ^^