PDA

View Full Version : Big thanks to Cort @ Urban Xpressions south

asp integra
05-30-2012, 05:15 PM
Thanks to Cort and the guys at UrbanX south. They were able to fit me in today and rebalance my summers and swapped em over for me as well. Amazing service as usuall, Highly reccomend checking them out if you need wheels/tires!

Tomaz
05-31-2012, 03:42 PM
I always recommend Gary and Court. Always good folks to work with. :thumbsup:

M.alex
05-31-2012, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Tomaz

Bump - I've always been thrilled w/ their level of service :thumbsup:

s dime
05-14-2013, 07:14 AM
Was at urbanx south yesterday. They were running a guy short, but the service was still 100%!
Thanks guys.:thumbsup:

Darkane
05-14-2013, 07:29 AM
Yep. Both good guys Always go there for tires. They need to get that alignment machine now! ;)

Hallowed_point
05-14-2013, 07:36 AM
The best of the best (Urban X South crew from my experience, I'm sure
North is just as good!)

heavyD
05-14-2013, 12:08 PM
Thumbs up to Bob and Kenny in the north shop!:thumbsup:

avishal26
05-14-2013, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Tomaz

+1 absolutely!

nytrydr89
05-14-2013, 03:54 PM
I called 6 days ago looking for a quote on tires for the e60 M5 and availability was told I would get a call back and never did :dunno:

TYMSMNY
05-14-2013, 03:55 PM
Agreed. Thanks to UrbanX South once again. :thumbsup:

xnvy
05-14-2013, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by nytrydr89
I called 6 days ago looking for a quote on tires for the e60 M5 and availability was told I would get a call back and never did :dunno: They're super busy most of the time, I would just ring them back if I were you.

A couple weeks ago I phoned in needing a set of Miata tires within a day or two because of an emergency and they found a set that was exactly what I was looking for within minutes and I was all set to pick them up the day after. Didn't end up purchasing them but was still blown away by their awesome level of service. :thumbsup: to Gary.

snowcat
05-14-2013, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by nytrydr89
I called 6 days ago looking for a quote on tires for the e60 M5 and availability was told I would get a call back and never did :dunno:

Same here. Went and bought overpriced winter tires and never received an email for my summer setup - even emailed him again, and still no response.

Lost my business.

Hallowed_point
05-14-2013, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by snowcat

Same here. Went and bought overpriced winter tires and never received an email for my summer setup - even emailed him again, and still no response.

Lost my business.

They don't have a secretary you know..nore a ton of staff. Sometimes you have to call. I'm sure they get backlogged with emails. They haven't always replied to every email I've sent but I get it..they are busy guys!

bourge73
05-14-2013, 06:53 PM
Hey completely understandable, but hey hire some young chick with big ta taas for $20 bucks an hour to answer the phone......win win...

Hallowed_point
05-14-2013, 07:01 PM
LOL..one can dream :D

snowcat
05-14-2013, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Hallowed_point

They don't have a secretary you know..nore a ton of staff. Sometimes you have to call. I'm sure they get backlogged with emails. They haven't always replied to every email I've sent but I get it..they are busy guys!

I would hope they could respond to a simple email seeing as I paid twice what tire rack listed them for.

vengie
05-14-2013, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by snowcat

I would hope they could respond to a simple email seeing as I paid twice what tire rack listed them for.

stop being a diva, I have bought 6 sets of tires from them and did not get an email back regarding another set I need. As has been said, they are busy as hell, if you're that worried about it, stop by.

I continually go back for the level of service received, regardless of a couple missed emails... No other shop I have ever visited has come close.

Hallowed_point
05-14-2013, 08:13 PM
The customer service is what brings me back and is also why they
are the only place that I'll recommend to friends. They have squeezed
me in last minute countless times and have always gone above and
beyond. You don't find service like that in Calgary often I find..

sneek
05-14-2013, 08:16 PM
I can't say enough good things about Gary/Court. I am thrilled with the level of service I have received there. They are super busy, but I know they are busy giving everybody a great experience. :thumbsup:

Gary@UrbanX
05-14-2013, 09:50 PM
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the positive feedback it is much appreciated. I truly apologize if we have not returned any calls or have not responded back to emails. We have been swamped and my time at the shop has been limited for the last few months and I took some time off as my father was very ill and recently passed away.

We had Cort's girlfriend come in to assist with phones and take messages while I was away. Cort has been doing his best with call backs and emails during this time and it is a lot for one guy to handle and unfortunately things will be missed. We totally understand the frustration and hope we can still help out the people who we did not get back to.

Snowcat and nytrydr89 give me a call and we can work something out for your inconvenience.

Thanks,

Gary@Urban X South

big A
05-14-2013, 09:56 PM
They have been nothing but great to me :-)

I have made inquiries and then not followed through with the purchase and then the next time I contact Gary He treats me like gold, as if I never wasted his time before.

I've made three purchases there and all three I researched first and they were the best deal.

They just re balanced my rims for me. I didn't have time to leave the car or wait, so I put my stock rims and tires on, dropped the rims off one day and picked them up the next.

Edit: Sorry to hear about your Father. Take care Gary.

seer_claw
05-15-2013, 09:07 AM
Awesome guys, amazing service. I think that I've purchased 5 sets of tires for my family from them and I've recommended them to numerous friends. I don't even look anywhere else. :thumbsup:

Nufy
05-15-2013, 09:19 AM
My wife is there right now having the winters swapped off of her van.

review to come...

MustangSVT
05-15-2013, 10:08 AM
I've done my tires/wheels through Gary, and recommend their shop to 2 friends as well that got their winter set up there. I can't say enough positive things about it, especially since the price they got me for my set ups was the best deal I could find, and that includes comparing vs TireRack.

Nufy
05-16-2013, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Nufy
My wife is there right now having the winters swapped off of her van.

review to come...

Done in about 40 minutes.

My wife specifically noted how friendly Gary was as well.

She rarely does that.

Couldn't beat the pricing as well.

Thanks.

G
05-16-2013, 09:24 AM
Gary has given me nothing but top notch service...hence the double digit referrals that went his way from me.