PDA

View Full Version : Intervention Theory of Human Origins

Supa Dexta
05-31-2012, 11:05 PM
Good time killer video

qXiD2wD17wU

top_speed
05-31-2012, 11:33 PM
Interesting, exposing all the scientific lies. Will continue watching it tomorrow.

tbomb
05-31-2012, 11:45 PM
Sounds like Mr. Mackey from soutpark, emkay

Supa Dexta
06-01-2012, 12:06 AM
Call me crazy but I believe this info has a lot of merit.

sputnik
06-01-2012, 07:53 AM
http://www.recaption.com/memes/Ancient-Aliens-Guy.jpg

Mista Bob
06-01-2012, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta

Do you believe in big foot then?

dirtsniffer
06-01-2012, 12:10 PM
coles?

FixedGear
06-01-2012, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by dirtsniffer
coles?

the guy is a quack.

Supa Dexta
06-01-2012, 01:10 PM
Yeah for sure its out there, but theres a lot of unexplainable things on this planet, so def interesting to push the possibilities.

The panda point is a good one, hell even 200 years ago there were indians around that if they didn't want to be found, you'd never know they were there. Have an animal thats even better at not being detected, in small numbers in huge places, who knows if they exist (bigfoots not pandas)

Look up things like Yonaguni... add easter island, stone henge.. etc.. How the hell did that happen.. Then you hear tell of coral castle and some strange guy down there doing unbelievable things by himself and only when people weren't watchin..

Ill straight up admit I don't have belief in one side or the other. But videos like that are awesome to kill time at work.. :rofl:

HiTempguy1
06-01-2012, 05:45 PM

Look up things like Yonaguni... add easter island, stone henge.. etc.. How the hell did that happen..

It's amazing what you can do with UNLIMITED FREE WORK.

When you have a couple hundred thousand people who MUST do whatever the fuck you want, shit gets done.

Modelexis
06-01-2012, 10:38 PM
I found this page and it told me all I needed to know about this man. http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Lloyd_Pye
Watched the first 5 minutes prior and sort of got that odd religious type of vibe from him.

I might still watch the video for its entertainment value though, kinda like a science fiction movie...

Supa Dexta
06-01-2012, 11:56 PM
That wiki page is exactly why this video IS interesting.. Always cool to see other ideas, no matter how crazy. I've got no interest in watching a 2 hour youtube video on the bible.. ha

J-hop
06-02-2012, 09:22 AM

So does the bible, just get a copy and scratch out God and write aliens and presto it's got merit :rofl:

Seth1968
06-03-2012, 12:25 PM

I therefore call you "crazy", and include myself.

Supa Dexta
06-03-2012, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by J-hop

So does the bible, just get a copy and scratch out God and write aliens and presto it's got merit :rofl:

Why would I do that, the bible does have a lot of merit.. It also has a lot of horse shit - the same as this does.

Things like don't kill, don't steal...Not boats with 2 of every animal and nailing guys to crosses only for them to come back in a few days.