PDA

View Full Version : Stag in Banff

sexualbanana
06-01-2012, 11:45 PM
Trying to find some ideas for a stag in Banff. Are Hoodoo and Aurora the only 2 good spots in town?

03ozwhip
06-02-2012, 12:55 PM
ya man, theyre awesome for AIDS.

austic
06-02-2012, 01:26 PM
The Dancing Sasquatch is a blast. I took my friend there for his Stag. Such a good time

SIC1
06-14-2012, 04:51 AM
It's really the Sasquatch or the Aurora, imo Hoodoo isn't the place to party it up on the weekend (I'm assuming you're coming down for a Friday/Saturday night).... call them up and get them to accommodate and coordinate guest list, line bypass and bottle service if you have a bigger party as lone up gets ridiculous and you won't even have to grease the doorman.. DS has a smaller dance floor and I hate the fact that the washrooms are down stairs and trying to navigate through the club to get down there.

If it's another day of the week then Wed is Bass Night at the Sas, Thur @ the Hoodoo and Sunday FUNday is by far the busiest day for the partying. (Either A-bar or Dirty Sas will be bumping - all the bars will be filled up too) It's local's/industry night and it's when it really is the best day to party, imho.