PDA

View Full Version : Proof of how shitty Calgary drivers are (BlackVue video)

FraserB
06-04-2012, 05:25 PM
I think it speaks for itself, lady in the black car runs a yellow she had plenty of time to stop for and almost gets t-boned by a speeding douche on his cell phone who runs a red.

wakgqR4h9b8

Type_S1
06-04-2012, 05:39 PM
So 2 people means PROOF for over a million? You would be a great lawyer....

GTS4tw
06-04-2012, 05:41 PM
When does the close call happen? Watched it twice, don't really see anything unusual, then again I have been driving in Kelowna for awhile lately...

syritis
06-04-2012, 05:43 PM
I see shit like this daily.
I thought it was painfully apparent that calgary has shitty drivers and a government that's oblivious to a solution.

Graham_A_M
06-04-2012, 05:47 PM
LMAO, good ole' Studio 82. Haven't been there since highschool. What a dive. :nut:

Yeah that could have been messy, a bit of a close call there for sure.

J-hop
06-04-2012, 05:52 PM
Sketchy but in terms of the yellow I see many drivers (not just in calgary) run yellows they could have stopped for. In fact I've had a guy finger me and then rip around me and slam on his brakes in front of me because I stopped for a yellow (had a ton of time to stop for it) and he thought I was going to blow through it resulting in him hitting the curb behind me as he nearly read ended me.

Cool cam, does it hook up to your gps? I noticed you get a speed read out which is sweet.

Tik-Tok
06-04-2012, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Graham_A_M
LMAO, good ole' Studio 82. Haven't been there since highschool. What a dive. :nut:

Not anymore. The bikini bar shut down a few years ago, they remodeled and changed the name to Rusty Cage, which was much nicer than Studio, then a year or so ago, they remodeled AGAIN and changed the name back to Studio 82. It's a pretty decent place to hang out now.

Not amazing, but better than a lot of other pubs in the area.

Originally posted by J-hop

Cool cam, does it hook up to your gps? I noticed you get a speed read out which is sweet.

That's the Blackvue that Squishy ran a big group buy for a couple months back. It has GPS, and overlays your route on google maps.